剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Maybe we should get Charlie on that.
没错 我打个电♥话♥給他
Yeah, all right. I'll give him a call.
也许我们一开始就弄错方向了
Maybe we're looking at this whole thing wrong.
大部分同类型的失踪案件
Most of the time with disappearances like this, right,
都是冲着个人来的
it always comes back something personal.
配偶 离异配偶
You know, you got a spouse, ex-spouse,
情绪激动的男友
you got an angry boyfriend.
这就是问题所在了
Yeah, but that's the thing.
我查过 她的私生活里 完全没有其他人存在的痕迹
I mean, I checked. There's just, there's no one in her life.
和其他人没关联
There isn't anybody.
和最后一次看到她的人有关 对吗?
This is the last time anyone saw her, right?
她现在在哪呢?
Where is she now?
你好?
Hello?
我需要你来看一些数字
Look, I need you to take a look at some numbers.
好的 我已经在去你办公室的路上了
Yeah, yeah, I'm on my way down there right now.
我刚刚完成我的风险分♥析♥
I just finished my threat analysis.
真的? 有什么发现吗?
Yeah? Anything?
暂时没有什么有价值的东西
No. No, nothing unusual.
没有突出的嫌疑人
No one stands out.
真的? 她扳倒的那么多人都没有异常?
Really? Of all the people she took down?
你在哪?
Where are you?
Charlie?
Charlie?
嘿 听到我说话吗? 你在听我说吗?
Hey, can you hear me? Are you there?
当然 呃 抱歉
Yeah, uh, you know, I'm sorry.
我就到
I'll be there in,
大概15分钟 好吗?
like, 15 minutes, okay?
好的 - 好的 一会见
All right. All righty, bye.
不!
No!
哦 上帝啊!
Oh, God!
嘿 你没事吧?!
Hey, you all right?!
我没事 我没事
I'm all right. It's all right.
你该去看看大夫 我不管他怎么说
Well, you're gonna see a doctor. I mean I don't care what he says.
相信我 我不想去做身体♥检♥查
Believe me, I'm not gonna refuse any medical attention.
就是有点痛
This actually kinda smarts.
让我看看
Let me see.
对了 Charlie 你知不知道是谁
Hey, Charlie, you have any idea
要对你下手?
who might have tried to do this?
我根本就没看到他们长什么样
I couldn't see them that well.
你好好想想
Think about it for a second.
校内有什么异常的举动么?
Anybody hanging out weird on campus?
可能在你的新书签售会上?
Maybe at any of your book signings?
你是否有挂掉哪位学生
Did you flunk any students
或是做了什么激怒了他们 以致对你下此狠手?
or get in any fights with any of them, anything like that?
不 我的学生绝不会想杀我
No, my students aren't trying to kill me,
尽管有时看上去他们会有这冲动
although sometimes it seems like they are.
这已不是我第一次看到那辆卡车
That wasn't the first time I saw th truck.
我想他昨晚就跟着我
I think he followed me last night.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你怎么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
因为你对我的访谈
Because you were already so pissed off
怒不可遏
about my interview.
Charlie...
Charlie...
所以 我就没告诉你
So I just didn't tell you.
好了 Charlie 你有什么都可以对我说
Come on, Charlie. You can come to me with anything.
嘿 伙计们 我有话要和你们说
Hey, guys, let me talk to you for a minute.
好的
Yeah.
Charlie向警方描述了那辆货车
Charlie gave a description of the truck to the cops:
银色皮卡 开着强光灯
silver pickup, fog lights,
前挡泥板和车盖受过撞击
body work on the right front fender and hood.
好吧 这又如何?
All right, so?
今早Bonnie Parks失踪时
The same truck was at the Sanarino Mall
在Sanarino商场外也停着一辆相同的车
the morning Bonnie Parks sappeared.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我在录像里看到的
I saw it on the video.
在她进去前几分钟
It pulled out of the parking lot only a couple minutes
这辆车才离开的停车场
after she pulled in.
他们为何要跟踪Charlie? - 他们看过他的访谈节目
Why are they going after Charlie? They saw his interview.
他们知道他在调查这起案件
They knew he was working the case.
他是个容易对付的目标 他不会开枪回击
He's an easy target. He doesn't shoot back.
我要人24小时守在他身边 明白吗?
I want someone on him 24-7, all right?
拜托 伙计 这也太荒谬了
Come on, man. Now this is ridiculous.
我的办公室内没有其他人
There's not gonna be anybody in my office.
Charlie 其实你大可不必如此紧张
Charlie, you really can't be too careful.
你错了
You're wrong.
这恰恰证明了
This is proof right here
你该小题大做
that you can be too careful.
Charlie 如果你在我的监视下 发生什么意外的话
Charlie, if anything happened to you on my watch,
Don可是会杀了我的
Don would have my head.
明白了吧?
Okay?
让我继续自己的工作 这里没人
Let me do my job. It's clear.
谢谢 那些数字你带着没?
Thk you. Did you bring the numbers?
什么数字?
What numbers?
那是什么?
What is that?
这是我们在Bonnie Parks的办公室内
It's a list of numbers we found
找到的一组数字
in Bonnie Parks' office.
Charlie 你就不要继续参与 本案的调查了吧?
Charlie, you're not still working on this case?
我为何不能?
Why wouldn't I be?
真的需要我向你解释这些吗?
Do I really need to explain this to you?
不管发生什么 都不会改变这一事实
What happened shouldn't change anything.
事实上
In fact, I'd rather
我宁可忘了所发生的的一切
just forget it happened at all.
哦 这是一项非常理性的计划
Oh, that's a very rational plan.
我是说 这么做与鸵鸟无异
I mean, it really works for ostriches.
Charlie 求你了 你不能参与...
Charlie, please, you should not be working...
我要查!
I have to!
好吧
Okay.
嘿 如果有什么需要我回避的
Hey, if I could have ducked out during the middle of that,
我会的
I would have.
是的... 我也一样
Yeah... me, too.
她弟弟Clay三年前被汽车炸♥弹♥炸死了
Her brother Clay was killed by an IED three years ago.
这是她最后的亲人
The last family she had.
你还好吧?
Everything all right?
伙计 你不必责备自己
Man, you can't blame yourself.
如果他们袭击他怎么办?
I mean, what if they hit him?
他们没有
They didn't.
我们只要查明她在查谁 就行了?
Well, we just gotta find out who she was after, all right?
她的助手说 她不常在办公室内办公
Her editor said she didn't do much work in her office,
不过就这里的情形来看
but it certainly seems
事实也确是如此
like she didn't do much here, either.
呃 好了 我们离开这儿
All right, well, let's get out of here.
我想在这里多看看
I'm thinking about sticking around for a little bit.
我有种感觉 她的这次失踪
I kinda get this feeling there's something more to her
非比寻常
that everybody's missing.
我或许能找到线索 你知道的?
Maybe I can figure it out, you know?
嗯 很好
All right, good.
我们办公室见
I'll see you back at the office.
你准备好没有?
You about ready?
你检查过镜头了吗?
Would you check focus?
因为最后一个镜头对我来说有点柔
'Cause the last one was a little soft to me.
现在已是11月
It was November.
Booth仍在负责凶杀案的审理
Judge Booth was still presiding over the murder trial
他诱导被告的妻子Dennis对本案...
when he lured the defendant's wife Dennis to this...
抱歉 应该是Denise 而非Dennis
I'm sorry. It was supposed to be "Denise," not "Dennis."
我想我们还得再来一次
I think we should do that over again.
你怎么想?
What do you think?
好了 好了 带个保镖工作 真是太疯狂了
Come on. Come on. This is crazy having a bodyguard.
我是说 你真有必要这么鬼鬼祟祟的吗?
I mean, do you really have to lurk like that?
落在后面我能有一个更加的视野
I have a better vantage point from back here.
我能看得更清楚 - 看清什么?
I can see more. More what?
得了吧
Come on.
Charlie 求你了
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表