剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Oh, I forgot.
给你的
For you.
巧克力?
Chocolates?
知道吗 没什么兴趣
You know what, not a big fan.
我不知道有谁会不喜欢巧克力
I don't know anyone who doesn't like chocolate.
我还希望你有更出色的调查本领呢 Eppes警官
Mm, I expected better investigative prowess from you, Agent Eppes.
我知道 那就这样了? 你永远都不打开吗
I see-- so that's it? You're not even going to open them?
好吧
Okay.
是西瓜?
It's watermelon? Aha.
这是我最喜欢的
That's my favorite. Ha, ha, ha.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
没人知道的
No one knows.
自己猜吧
Ball's in your court, kid.
是的 我会跟着你 我还会大喊
Yes, I'll follow you and I'll holler,
这男人是个骗子 女士们 先生们
"This guy's a phony, ladies and gentlemen.
这是Sullivan 好莱坞最大的导演
"This is Sullivan, the big director from Hollywood.
一个名副其实的骗子 一个卑鄙的家伙
A phonus-balonus, a faker, a heel..."
如果我可以加入争论的话 先生
MAN 2: If I man join in the controversy, sir...
紧急控制工具
Emergency retrieval equipment?
准备好了 - 干燥机 好了
Check. Drying mechanism, check.
好的 我们没有遗漏了吧
Okay, have we thought of everything?
只有一个办法能知道 - 解散
Only one way to find out. Break.
我不知道 好象那天是这样 不过...
I don't know, it kind of looks like it did the other day but...
好了 祝我好运吧
Um, all righty, wish me luck.
等下 Charlie 你忘记脱鞋了
Oh, wait, wait, Charlie, you forgot to take your shoes off.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
好了 下一个谁来?
Okay, who's next?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表