剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
I thought you said he killed jake wexford.
我们永远无法证明了
We could never prove it,
但Leah在她丈夫的安全客户记录中
but leah did find evidence against natale in her husband's safe--
找到了证据
client records.
足够让Natale处境艰难
Enough to put natale in the hot seat
而迫使他去告发Mcgurn团伙
and get him to turn on mcgurn's crew.
证人保护计划把他安置在西雅图
Mm-hmm, witness security set him up in seattle
就像我们把Leah 安置在 洛城的一间房♥子里一样
same way we set up a house for leah in L.A.
我们把我们的污点证人 重新安置在不同的城市
We relocate our witnesses to different cities.
我们不想让他们互相撞见
We don't want them running into each other.
得 看来我们又重新回到 整个复仇动机上了
All right, it looks like we're back to the whole revenge motive.
也许Alfred Mcgurn确实说了实话
Maybe alfred mcgurn was telling me the truth.
看到有人如此坦率真是高兴啊
Nice to see somebody was on the up-and-up.
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是你早就知道Benny Natale能做什么
Means you knew what benny natale was capable of,
而至今你仍然在保护他
yet you still protected him.
如果我不这样做 我们就不可能钉死Mcgurn
If I hadn't, we wouldn't have been able to nail mcgurn.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I see,
一个卑鄙鼠辈出♥卖♥♥♥了 一个比他更"高级"的无♥耻♥之徒
so one scumbag rats out a bigger scumbag
然后他们就可以享受每年6万美元的特权
and we pay them $60,000 a year for the privilege,
入住新城市里为他们准备的漂亮房♥子了
move them into a nice house in a new city.
在建立证人保护计划前 你知道我们有多少污点证人?
You know how many witnesses we had before wit sec?
一个都没有
None--
税务局不得不把Al Capone干掉
irs had to take down al capone
因为没人愿意出来说话
because no one would talk.
为什么你去找Steven Wexford 跟他说他妈妈是怎么死的?
Why don't you talk to steven wexford, let him know that's why his mom's dead?
Natale在你送他去西雅图后
Natale was arrested in seattle six times
已经被拘捕6次了 知道吗?
after you moved him there, okay?
给他毒品
There's drugs in here,
保护恶棍 刺客
protection scams, assault.
你给他的是免费通票?
You gave him a free pass?
政♥府♥机关间要协调合作 Granger探员
Checks and balances, agent granger.
这些信息比起过和现在
How useful the information is
对我们的攻击来说都要严重得多
weighed against past and present offenses.
Benny Natale太猖狂了
Benny natale went too far.
你这么认为?
You think?
我只想知道Natale是怎么知道Leah在这儿的
I just want to know how natale knew leah was here.
还有一个问题 他现在在哪?
Another question is: Where is he now?
那么你想谈谈吗?
So you want to talk about it?
不
No.
是
Yeah.
你和Leah Wexford上了床 就是为什么你的档案被封的原因
You slept with leah wexford and that's why your files are sealed.
什么 你看了? - 我试过了
What, you looked? I tried.
然后你的名声 职业操守办公室的调查...
Then your reputation,opr investigation...
在新墨西哥州时就已经结束了 Liz
it ended in new mexico, liz.
我是说 我甚至不被允许保持联♥系♥
I mean, I wasn't even allowed to keep in touch.
直到有了上诉 然后她找了你
Until the appeal came up and then she reached out to you.
她被吓坏了
She was scared.
Yaegger是对的
And yaegger was right.
我的确 我的确是玩过界了
I did, I crossed a line.
别再为此争辩了
Won't argue with that.
听着 我明白了
Look, I get it, okay?
她和你在一起有安全感
She felt safe with you.
那是个很大的错误
Big mistake there.
所以就这么多了? 只是工作而已?
So that's all it was? Just work?
好吧
Okay.
对于Benny Natale 你还知道些什么?
What else do you know about benny natale?
我和Yaegger为是否把他纳入 证人保护计划争执过 我曾试图改变她的想法
I fought with yaegger about putting him in wit sec. I tried going over her head.
并不是交朋友的好方法哈
Not the best way to make friends.
什么?
What?
Natale杀了Leah
Natale kills leah.
他并没有逃出镇子? 反而回了旅馆?
He doesn't skip town, he goes back to the hotel?
他还留在洛城干什么?
Wha-- what's he doing in L.A. Still?
那么...
Charlie: So...
你认为凶手仍然在洛城?
you think the killer's still here in L.A.?
所有的证据都证明了这一点
All the evidence points to it.
为什么他现在仍然留在这里?
And yet why would he stay?
那正是我们想要搞清楚的
That's what we're trying to figure out.
那是Benny Natale的证人保护计划档案?
And that's benny natale's witness security file?
是的 他过去5年中做过的每一件事...
Yeah.Everything he's been up to in the past five years...
以及之前的
and before.
Lawrence. - Charles.
Lawrence. Charles.
对路线分♥析♥的应用你怎么看?
What do you think about an application of path analysis?
模拟一个行为模式模型?
Larry:Model a pattern of behavior?
使用Natale的犯罪记录 外推出一个他将做出的选择的预见性解析
Using natale's rap sheet to extrapolate a predictive analysis of the choices he'll make.
有点像老鼠走迷宫
Sort of like a rat in a maze.
我们有一组已知变量
We have a set of known variables.
我们知道老鼠想逃出迷宫
We know the rat wants to escape the maze.
我们也知道他有其他的需求和欲望
We also know that he has other needs and desires
如食物 水 和 配偶
like food, water, and a mate.
从老鼠想要的东西中分离出
Separate from what the rat wants
他不想要的 如电击 死亡
is what the rat doesn't want-- an electric shock, a dead end--
而这些是方程的有效部分称为规避目标
and these are valid parts of the equation known as avoidance goals.
如果Natale仍然待在洛城
If natale's staying in L.A.,
那一定有什么他希望得到的东西 超过他的规避目标
There must be something he desires that outweighs his avoidance goals.
你认为你能算出 他迫切想要得到的东西是什么吗?
You think you can figure out what he wants so badly?
我们可以试试看
We can take a stab at it.
好 我会告诉Don的
All right, I'll let don know.
谢谢 - 好
Thanks. Right.
好吧
Well,
你当然可以让你的工作代替你发言
you certainly do have your work cut out for you.
分类回归树是吧?
Classification and regression tree, huh?
在我看来 你好像有点害怕为Don的决定做分♥析♥
it seems to me you had some misgivings about performing a cart analysis on don's decisions.
我现在依然害怕
I still do.
然而...
And yet...
然而
and yet.
如果Don的假设是正确的
If don's hypothesis is correct
那么他的确要为Leah的死负责...
and he really is responsible for leah's death...
他不需要知道这些
he doesn't have to know about it.
谢谢
Thank you.
Benny Natale过去的记录提供给我所有的变量
Charlie: Benny natale's storied past gave me all the variables
我需要整合出一个三角形的路线系数
I needed to put together a triangular path coefficient.
我们已经有了他在新墨西哥州的历史记录
We've got his history in new mexico,
我们有他的犯罪同伙
we have his criminal associates,
我们有他在新墨西哥州和西雅图 数不清的毒品犯罪记录
and we have his countless drug busts in both new mexico and seattle.
所有这些变量帮助我建立路线分♥析♥公式
all those variables helped me formulate a path analysis
那将能帮助我们寻找出他留在洛城的 .主要动机
that will help identify his prime motivation for staying in L.A.
毒品 - 很可能是可♥卡♥因♥
David:Drugs. Charlie:Probably cocaine.
那很符合他的动机 但在洛城能够买♥♥到可♥卡♥因♥的地方很多
That fits his M.O., But there are a lot of places to buy cocaine in los angeles.
好 在创造这些路线参数的时候
Well, in creating this path coefficient,
我得出了一个显而易见的结论
I came to one very obvious conclusion--
历史无法改变 对吧?
that history can't change, right?
新墨西哥州 西雅图和洛杉矶的毒品
Drugs are pretty much the same in new mexico and seattle
基本没什么区别 但"人"这个变量
and los angeles, but the "people" variable,
确实在改变的 - 对
that had to change. Right,
因为他的联♥系♥人在新墨西哥州 他们想杀了他
because his contacts in new mexico, they want him killed.
对 他不得不寻找新元素合作
Right, he had to find a new element to work with--
一个有显赫西雅图背景的非裔美国人帮派
a prominent seattle-based african-american gang.
很对 因为在西雅图有效 那么在洛城也一定有效 至少这个人是这么想的
All right, because it works in seattle, it should work in los angeles, at least in this guy's mind.
肯定是这样的 很可能他在洛杉矶使用了相同的策略
That's exactly it;the probability is that he would employ the same strategy in los angeles,
而现在我们知道他活动的基地是度假汽车旅馆
and now we know his base of operations is the holiday lodge motel.
那将使我们能够预测出他未来的动作
That helps me to predict this future movements.
对 所以你是在说通过弄清楚他正在做的事
All right,so you're saying by figuring out what he was doing,
你能很好的预测出他将去哪里做它
you can make a pretty good guess as to where he's doing it.
对 所以Natale正在这附近
All right, so natale's working
的某处活动
around here somewhere
而那是相当大的一片范围
and that's a fairly large area,
所以 如果对于一些参数 我们没有更多的精确数值
so I can't get more geographically specific without having
我们很难得到更加详细精确的地理位置
more precise values for some of the variables.
哦 等等 让我看看
Oh, yeah, wait, let me see.
就在这里 老兄 那块区域
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表