剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
好的 我来把这些变化打进去
All right, I'll punch those variations in.
然后就能看到
And I shall watch.
就是这个啦
Here we go.
Bishop走了B6
Bishop to B6.
相对的结果就是...
And the proper response is...
Bixel Street Boys
So, the Bixel Street Boys.
这可是J-Light的地盘耶
That's J-Light's own gang.
就像现代版的Rosencrantz和Guildenstern (哈姆雷特里的两个小人物)
Like a modern day Rosencrantz and Guildenstern,
这个孩子正为自己送上了死亡笔记
that boy is delivering his own death letter.
David 他指示杀死Bishop
David, he's sending an order to kill Bishop.
嘿 我们走吧
Hey, let's go.
起来 走吧
Up, let's go.
你就站这儿 好吗?
You stand right here, okay?
别动
You don't move.
Bish - 你好吗 Heavy?
Yo, Bish. What up, Heavy?
怎么啦 Bone
What up, Bone? Why didn't you come by
你怎么没带着你的笔记来找我?
with the book?
我都等了你1个小时了
I've been waiting for an hour.
你是不是想说什么?
You have something to say?
说呀 - FBI
Say it. FBI.
这样说也于事无补啊
This ain't gonna end real good for you.
死开
Walk away.
不可能
That's not gonna happen.
我说了 死开
I said walk away.
你佩的是啥?
What are you strapping?
一把9MM的?
A nine?
然后呢?
What's that?
15 16秒开一枪?
15, 16 rounds?
我跟Bone就站在这儿
Me and Bone right here,
我们枪玩得不错的
we're nice with the trigger.
你那动作都够我们拔四次枪了
Our gats are four times that action.
车上还有一大票我们的人
And homeboy's got plenty more in the car.
两秒就把你们送上西天
You'll be ghost in two seconds.
你就想着吧
Well, you better hope so.
我即便就只能开上一枪
If I get off even one shot,
也能从你两眼之间穿过
it's going right between your eyes.
是嘛 要不我们试试?
Well, I guess we're gonna have to find out then, huh?
是啊 你还得试试逃亡呢
Yeah, we're also gonna find out if you're ready to run,
因为你杀了个
because after you kill
联邦探员以后
a federal agent,
在这地球上
ain't no corner on this man's Earth
就没啥角落能让你藏身了
that's gonna be far enough for you to hide in.
亮家伙吧 Heavy
Pull what you got, Heavy.
Bone
Bone.
你要搞清楚 你现在杀了我
Understand this- you kill me right now,
你也就朝自己脑门
you might as well put that gun
开了一枪
to your own head.
你行 我们改天再来
All right, yo, we can do this another day.
不过这事没完
But this ain't over,
绝对没完
not by a long shot.
记住喽
Remember this,
因为你很快就能
'cause you're gonna see it again
再见了
real soon.
我等着呢
I look forward to that.
举起手来 放在我能看到的地方
Hands up. Put 'em where I can see 'em.
把收音机给我关了
Turn off the radio.
给你的肥脸拍张照片
Might even be taking
可比你要干的事快一点点哦
a picture of that face a little sooner than you think.
你还好吧?
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm all right.
周末能不能随心所愿
I mean, I can't say the weekend worked out
我可说不好 不过...
exactly as I hoped, but...
我承认我有个英雄救美的甜梦
I admit I had a rescue fantasy dream,
不过有点奢侈
but this was a bit much.
谢谢
Thanks.
是吗? 有我份么?
Oh, yeah? Was I in it?
虽然周一就开庭了
You know, my trial starts on Monday,
不过或许得等事情尘埃落定了 你才能找到答案
but maybe when things settle, you can find out.
嘿
Hey.
技术上讲 这房♥间还是FBI的
Technically, I mean, the FBI still owns the room.
我们还没吃完那顿烛光晚餐呢
We never did finish that candlelight dinner.
是啊 浪费公♥款♥真不是个事儿
Yeah, it'd be a shame to waste the government's money, right?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我们还想再呆一会儿
We're just going to be a little while longer.
谢了
Thanks.
大伙儿注意看路
Okay, everyone, watch your step.
看路?
Watch my step?
连路在哪儿都不知道呢
I can't even see my step.
我是喜欢冒险
I'm all for adventure,
可我快受不了这悬念了
but the suspense is starting to kill me.
这话出自一个在地球上空100英里处 呆过的人?
This from a man who lived 100 miles above the Earth?
确切地说是224
224 to be exact.
我想会很兴奋吧
I think it's exciting.
行了
Okay.
谁先来?
Who's first?
下午没开张?
Nobody's money to take this afternoon?
别太当回事就好了
Don't really feel much like playing.
是啊
Yeah.
有时候我们就是对身边的东西视而不见
Sometimes we're blind to the things that are closest to us.
第一次的时候你就是这样
I think you had it right the first time.
我是故意闭眼的
I shut my eyes on purpose.
Bishop 那么界限分明也不是我们的错
It's not our mistakes that define us, Bishop.
正是我们那样子
It's what we do afterward
才让我们后来收获颇多
that counts the most.
不介意我来几句老生常谈吧?
Mind if I give you some advice?
我会么? - 不会
I have a say in it? No.
照我看 你以后有
Way I see it, you have two options
两个选择
ahead of you.
选择一
Option number one-
你变得强悍起来
you get tough.
你是个聪明的孩子
Now, you're a smart kid.
拉一票人 赚点小钱
Get your own crew, you make some money.
我敢保证 你到20岁
I guarantee you, you'll be dead and buried
就会死翘翘了
by the time you are 20.
选择二是啥?
What's choice number two?
多用点心挑朋友
Start choosing your friends just a little more wisely.
你可以从教我下棋...
And you can start by teaching me...
开始
how to play some chess.
朋友不赚朋友的钱
Friends don't take money from friends.
很好
All right, good.
反正我就是想花掉
I'm going to lose it, anyway.
好吧 那你可得先打打基础
Okay, you need to start with the basics.
这个是卒
This is the pawn.
知道是卒很有前途嘛
Hopefully you knew that.
第一步它能走两格
It moves up two spaces in the beginning move
以后就是一步一格了
and one space thereafter.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表