剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
doesn't see him that way.
她采访过很多当地的贫困居民
She's been talking with mostly poor local residents
这些人被强行要求 为开♥发♥腾空间
who've all been forced out to make room for the development,
受Taylor手下威胁
and they've been terrorized by Taylor's thugs.
强迫他们卖♥♥♥房♥♥
Forced them to sell.
还有一点 他的工程还没有得到授权
Here's the thing: his project's not free and clear yet.
他还在等待城市规划委员会的同意
He's still waiting on a big vote from the zoning commission.
所以不能忍♥受 有组织反对他的工程
Can't afford any organized opposition to his project.
很对 特别是有名的媒体
Right. And especially not bad press.
我的意思是 如果Bonnie曝光这件事 揭露Taylor的所为...
I mean, if Bonnie does the expos f yo wet your pants, man and shows what Taylor's been up to...
委员会就会否决
It gets voted down
他就损失了大笔美金
and he loses the beaucoup bucks.
这就是你要的动机
DAVID:And there's your motive.
问题是 即使Bonnie收集到了证据
The problem is if Bonnie had any kind of proof,
也不在我们这里
you know... it's not here.
我们从这个人下手 对吗?
We're working this guy, right?
不错 而且 我们还有数字流
Yeah, we still have the number streams, too.
Charlie 你有点眉目了吗?
Charlie, have you had any luck with those?
我...正在进行中
I, uh... I'm still working on it.
当然 越快越好
Okay, well, sooner would be better than later
如果她还活着的话
if she's still out there somewhere.
用低迷分♥析♥怎么样?
What about a downturn analysis approach?
"低迷分♥析♥"的前提是 我得知道我在分♥析♥什么
Downturn analysis would require that I know what I'm analyzing,
然而我不知道 这是个问题
and I don't, so that's the problem.
不过我们知道这一定
But we know it's got to have something to do
和Taylor的工程有关 不是吗?
with Taylor's development, right?
也许是投资者名单
So what if it's a list of investors
或者 我不清楚...
or, I don't know...
好吧 还有一个主意
Okay, okay, here's another idea.
很明显 这有点离题 但是 看看
Admittedly, it's tangential, but seeing as how
看上去 你似乎陷入了僵局...
it would appear you're at an impasse...
我没有陷入僵局
I'm not at an impasse.
能...能不能给我点时间思考?
Would...will you just give me a moment to think, please?
这里怎么了?
Whoa, how's it coming?
我们还没找到答案 如果你问的是这个的话
Well, we haven't cracked it yet, if that's what you mean.
看来Charles的耐心已经到极限了
It would appear Charles' patience
和他的态度一样
is taxed as well as his aptitude.
我还在这里的 Laurence
I'm right here, Laurence.
有什么我可以帮忙吗?
Is there anything I can do to help?
你确定要参与进来吗?
Sure you want to be involved in this?
如果我能加快进程的话 当然...
If my help will make it go away any faster, yes.
如果这些数字不重要的话 她不会把它们写下来的
Look, she wouldn't have made this list of numbers if they weren't important.
我想 她在全心全意做这个
I mean, she's too deliberate and focused for that.
看来你很了解她
You sound like you know her.
Eppes的车♥库♥都成Cal Sci大学 教授俱乐部了
Hey, the Eppes' garage has become a Cal Sci faculty club.
看我拿到了什么
Look what I got.
第三代 电子太阳能芯片
Third gen electric solar sheet incorporating
整合了 半导体 量子 以及纳米颗粒
semiconductor quantum dots and nanoparticles.
我想它一定能吊起你父亲购买♥♥欲的
Thought I'd throw my sales pitch at your dad.
他在厨房♥
He's in the kitchen.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
Don 我查了Colby杀的那个人 叫作Randall Platt
Don, I'm running down Colby's dead guy, Randall Platt.
花♥花♥公♥子♥ 一打被拘的记录
Dude had more than a dozen arrests, right?
半数是由他妹夫保释
Half the time his bail was posted by his brother-in-law
Sonny Leyva
Sonny Leyva.
你猜Sonny开什么车
Guess what Sonny drives.
银色皮卡?
A silver pickup?
我让洛城警方查看了他公♥寓♥
Yeah, I had LAPD do a roll by his apartment.
那辆车正停在屋前
Truck's right out front.
你叫特勤组了? - 已经整装待发啦
You call SWAT? Already suiting up.
David?
David?
准备好了
We're good to go.
好了 我们开始行动
All right, here we go.
FBI! 不许动!
FBI! Don't move!
蹲下! 转过身! 蹲下!
Get down! Turn aund! On your knees!
蹲下!
On your knees!
不许动
Don't move!
那是Colby 射伤的人
That's the guy Colby shot.
他已经死了
Oh, he's dead.
他们正在清理那个地方
They're clear in there.
你有足够大的朝南屋顶
You've got loads of south-facing roof,
那是采集阳光的最好地点
which is the optimal angle for gathering sunlight.
阳光?
Sunlight?
多数屋顶都被树遮住了阳光
Most of the roof is shaded by trees.
所以我们会修剪一些树 那不费事
So we'll trim the trees a little. It's not a big deal.
那些空间起码需要50个电控板
And you've got space for at least 50 panels,
在Pasadena的好天气情况下
which is enough probably to generate
足够让它们一小时发上50 千瓦的电呢
50 kilowatt-hours on a good sunny Pasadena day.
不过 这样超过了我们所需
Yeah, but that's more than we use.
能让电子仪表倒转的话 是我们都乐见的
So how sweet would it be to see the electric meter spinning backwards?
伙计们 我也赞成环保 保护植物
Hey,uys, I'm all for going green, saving the planet, and all that,
不过Charlie和我还有活要做
but Charlie and I got some work to do.
我不行
I can't.
我不行 你也见到了 我很累
I can't. You saw I tried.
那我们回去 重新试试... - Colby 这没用!
So let's go on back there and let's try again... Colby, it won't do any good!
Charlie 有一个女人失踪...Bonnie
Charlie, there's a woman out there-- Bonnie,
她可能活着也可能死了 但是 事实上
she may or may not be alive, but the fact is,
我们还得继续把工作完成
we got to keep working on this.
你以为我不知道吗?
Yeah, and you don't think I know that, right?
你以为我不知道那些暗桩么!
You don't think I'm aware of the stakes!
我做不了
I can't do it.
Colby 我...
Colby, I...
我的脑袋不转了 我...
My mind won't think. I...
当我看着黑板里
I look at my boards
完全不能集中精力
and it's all out of focus.
我做不了 我不行
I can't do it. I can't.
现在不要再问了 好吗?
So just stop asking me,all right?
求求你了
Just please.
沉默帮不了你Sonny
DAVID: This silence isn't going to help you, Sonny.
这只会让你陷得越深 你知道这点的 对吗?
It's only going to get you in deeper, you know that, right?
那是你
DON:See, that's you
Bonnie把车停进去8分钟后
leaving the San Marino Mall eight minutes
你离开圣马利诺商场
after Bonnie Parks pulled in.
你和你的朋友把她关起来了 是不是?
You and your friends had her stuffed down on the floor, didn't you?
Sonny 我来告诉你
Sonny, let me tell you something.
我不是在追查你 听清楚了没?
It's not you I'm after, you hear me?
Taylor才是我想要的
It's Taylor I want.
你觉得 把整件事拼起来 我们要用多长时间?
How long do you think it's going to take for us to put this whole thing together?
为你自己想想 坦白从宽
Do yourself a favor, man. Earn yourself some points.
这样你才可能不用死刑 - 死刑?
It might help you avoid the death penalty.Death penalty?
伙计 我没杀过任何人
Oh, man, I didn't kill nobody.
你是说Bonnie Parks还活着?
You saying Bonnie Parks is still alive?
至少我上次见她的时候
Yeah, last time I checked.
等等
Wait a minute.
这么说Richard Taylor只是想让她
So Richard Taylor only needed her out of the way
在委员会给他颁布许可前消失而已
until he got that vote from the zoning commission.
就是这么回事 不是吗?
That's right, isn't it?
他让你们把她藏起来几个星期
He asked you guys to stash her away somewhere for a few weeks.
她在哪? - 她很安全
Where is she? She's safe.
她很安全 伙计
She's safe, man.
不过没有我 她就没吃的 明白吗?
But without me, she ain't got no food, right?
也不会有水喝 伙计
She ain't got no water, man.
我可说不准 在那种情况下
Now I can't tell you how much longer
她能存活多久 你们还想知道什么?
she going to last like that. Uh-huh, so what are you after?
放我走
I walk.
你们给我自♥由♥和清白...
Free and clear. You give me that...
我会告诉你她在哪
I'll tell you where she is.
没门 这不可能 - 那她就是你们杀的 不是我
No way.It's not going to happen. - Then the body's on you, man--not on me.
你再到这里来
You've either got a lot of guts
一点都不明智
or very little brains coming back here.
我抓到了Sonny Leyva
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表