剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
They've recruited domestic operatives,making them more capable and dangerous.
这是唯一的解释?
That's the only explanation?
我们不必追寻其它可能性了?
We shouldn't be looking at other possibilities?
加起来 我们已知的有--
Put it together with what we know--
两个杀手 又一次企图绑♥架♥ 武器 还有针对学校的计划
two murders and another attempt,the weapons,the school plans.
基金会电♥话♥纪录显示曾经致电纽约
The pif's phone records have calls to new york,
波士顿和旧金山-- 完全和伊♥斯♥兰♥组织无关
boston and san francisco-- none connect to islamic causes.
我们必须深入调查这个组织 找出谁是幕后黑手
We have to penetrate this group,find out who's calling the shots.
要是我们做不到呢 到时怎样?
If we can't,what,then?
找法官去签发逮捕令 有多少人发多少张
Get a judge to issue arrest orders for as many members as we can.
开始把他们驱逐出境
Initiate deportation proceedings.
用尽一切手段去对付他们
Hit them with everything we got.
那样会毁了许多无辜者的生活的
That's just going to ruin a lot of innocent people's lives.
用火箭筒袭击学校也是如此
So could a rocket attack on a school.
你为什么觉得有人想杀你?
So why do you think somebody tried to kill you?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我倒希望你们能搞清楚
I was kind of hoping you guys are on top of it.
Kaleemafiq在遇害前2天 给你的律师事务所打了电♥话♥
Well,two days before he was killed,kaleemafiq called your law office.
他希望我去查基金会的财政状况
Yes,he wanted me to look over the pif's financials.
他说组织捐款给了某些慈善组织
He said the group donated to certain charities.
有些组织致电询问为何捐赠停止了
Some of them had called to ask why the money had stopped.
好的 谁负责管理基金会的基金?
Okay.Who's in charge of the pif's funds?
本该是由委员会负责 但最近几个月里 是由...
Supposed to be a committee,but in recent months,it's en...
由谁?
it's been who?
我不想告诉你任何人的名字
I don't want to give you any names,
有FBI插手 我是不会说的
not with the way the fbi's been handling this.
无辜的人们被指控犯下可怕的罪行
Innocent people are ing accused of terrible stuff.
为了补救 我们需要知道更多信息 而不是一无所知
To fix that,we need more information,not less.
好吧
All right.
Hamad Mazari负责管理基金
Hamad mazari's been handling the funds.
有人跟Mazari谈及过此事吗?
Has anybody talked to mazari about this?
Rafiq说他和Jamali跟Mazari谈过
Rafiq said he and jamali did.
他们有没有说他对此事做何回应?
How'd they say he responded?
Mazari说他在同新的慈善团体合作
Mazari said he was working with new charities.
Kaleem打电♥话♥巴基斯坦来调查他们
Kaleem called pakistan to look into them,
但没人听说过这些慈善团体
but nobody had ever heard of them.
就没人怀疑过Mazari 在基金运作中存在违规的地方?
Didn't anybody suspect mazari of mishandling the funds?
我们觉得这只是小问题 然后就发生了命案
We figured it was just a mix-up,and then the murders happened.
现在大家都很焦虑 没空担心钱的问题
Everybody's too upset to worry about the money right now.
好的
Okay.
关于这些你知道些什么?
What do you know about these?
我都不知道这是什么
I don't even know what I'm looking at.
难以想象 这座城市是在这个小小的
It's hard to believe this city started out as this tiny,
西班牙据点上发展起来的 当时 只为了支援在San Gabriel的任务
litt spanish settlement,supporting a mission in san gabriel.
我在想在这座天使之城里 现在还有没有天使呢?
I wonder if there are any angels left in the city of angels?
我觉得 还有一些吧
Oh,a few,I'd like to think.
我觉得我们就要失去一名天使了
And I sense we're about to lose one.
我做错了吗?
Am I making a mistake?
你在回答最近一直在你心头 呼之欲出的问题
Well,you're answering something that's been calling out to you for some time now.
那怎么会是做错了呢?
How can that be a mistake?
Phil 你怎么样?
Phil,how are you doing?
他们盘问了我30个小时
They questioned me for 30 hours.
他们说有访客 我以为终于来了位律师呢
They told me I had a visito I thought it was finally a lawyer.
你有律师吗?
Well,do you have an attorney?
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
他们已经将我盖棺定论了
They've made up their minds out me.
他们说你在大学时
They said that when you were in college,
你一个室友现在是基♥地♥组♥织♥的一员了
you had a roommate who's now a member of al-qaeda.
其中有误会
That's a mistake.
他跟一名基♥地♥组♥织♥的成员同名同姓
He has the same name as a member of al-qaeda.
他这些年来一直在努力解释 让人们知道这是个误会
He's been trying for years to get that confusion cleared up.
然后去年 你去了巴基斯坦...
And then last year,you visited pakistan...
去见我的家人 去见与我共事的研究学者
to visit family,meet with the researchers that I work with.
那些联邦调查局的人搞的好像 我是去参加圣♥战♥训练营一样
The feds make it sound like I wento a jihadist training camp.
你觉得基金会内部发生了什么?
What do you think is going on in the pif?
为什么那两个人被杀了?
Why were these two men killed?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你是替FBI在问 还是你自己在问? - 我自己在问
Are you asking for the fbi,or for yourself?- For myself.
我知道你的工作 我知道那意义非凡
I know your work; I know its value.
他们弄了些FBI的科学家 来审阅我的工作
They got some fbi scientist to review my work
说可用于人类过敏反应中
and say it's applicable to human phogens.
我会找你的报告来看的
I'll find that report,then I'll review it.
对我来说 最难过的是 在被捕前 我只发出了部分工作内容
The hardest part for me is,I was only able to send part of the work before I was arrested.
我的工作可以使成百上千的人♥民♥ 免受饥馑 但现在 它一无是处
My work could save tens of thousands from starvation,but now,it'll do nothing.
Phil 我在努力...
Phil,I am trying...
我在努力让这些FBI重审你的案子
I'm trying to get the fbi to reconsider ur case.
我怀疑有没有这个可能
I doubt that's possible.
但如果你能跟我太太 我父母谈谈
But I would appreciate it if you could talk to my wife...
告诉他们
my parents.Tell them,
我不是像联邦政♥府♥所说的那样 我会感激不尽的
I am not what they say I am.
嘿 Don
Hey,don.
那个通体橙色的家伙是谁?
Who's this guy with all the orange?
我不记得他了
I don't remember him.
那条?他叫Tombrello 是条老鱼了
That one?That's tombrello.He's an old fish.
他喜欢保持低调 - 是吗?
He likes to hide a lot. - Yeah?
我重新看了联邦调查局对Phil Sanjrani工作的分♥析♥文件
I went over the fbs analysis of phil sanjrani's work.
结果从科学角度上讲并站不住脚
The findings aren't scientifically valid.
好吧 那你什么意思?
All right.Well,so what is that supposed to mean?
首先 这是个政♥治♥文件
For one,it's a political document.
根本就不是科学文件
It's not even a scientific one.
Charlie 不管你怎么看
Charlie,no matter how you cut it,
这家伙都不该把他的东西 送回巴基斯坦
the guy shouldn't have sent his stuff to pakistan.
在巴基斯坦 虫灾和作物疾病 是很严重的问题
Insects and crop disease are serious problems in pakistan.
他的工作会帮助农民养活 吃不饱肚子的人
His work's going to help farmers feed starving people.
我觉得我们不是都有这种认识
I don't think we should horde that kind of knoedge.
我觉得我们没有这种权利
I don't think we have the right .
我们有权保卫自己的国家 不是吗?
Well,we have a right to protect our country,don't we
要是哪天 我跟俄♥罗♥斯♥ 中国和印度的科学家
I'm in contact with scientists in moscow
有联♥系♥
and china and india.
你是不是要逮捕我?
Aryou going to arrest me?
那个被击毙的试图绑♥架♥律师的家伙 我们对他仍旧一无所知?
So we've got nothing on the dead guy shot trying to abduct the attorney.
你们在查国内名录 是吧?
You're looking at domestic lists,right?
你觉得他不是美国人?
You don't think he's american?
我追踪查到了许多通基金会和 美国城市间的通话记录
I've been tracking down a lot of calls between the pif and U.S.Cities.
而且...
And...
我知道这听上去很扯
I know this is going to sound really weird,
但很多人员和组织
but a lot of them lead to people
都跟爱尔兰共和军有关联
and grou that are linke to the irish republicanarmy.
已经没爱尔兰共和军了
The ira is defunct.
但它在美国活动的时候
But when it was active in the U.S.
有一个专门负责筹集资金 走私枪♥支♥的联络网
It was a network that raised money and smuggled guns.
你是说你找到了现存的 仍在活动的爱尔兰共和军组织?
So are you saying,you've found the last active ira cell?
我没说这是活动的组织
I'm not saying it's an active cell.
只是那些特务后来都怎么了?
But what happened to all those operatives?
他们在做什么?都去星巴克打工了?
What are they doing?They're all working at starbucks?
好吧
All right.
我们可以去问问以前负责 跟爱尔兰共和军接头的联络员
Well,I mean,we could talk to old,uh,ex-ira contacts.
我去查查基金会的头头
I could look at the pif leadehip.
我有些通话记录 可能会帮我们找到马扎里 (巴尔赫·谢尔·马扎里 巴基斯坦前总理)
I just got some phone records that might give me something on mazari.
是不是有什么事要告诉我们?
You got anything else maybe,uh,you know,you want to talk to us about?
也许跟你的国防部之行有关
Yeah,maybe it has something to do with your little trip to dc that
不足为外人道也?
none of us were supposed to know anything about?
是啊 因为我们都以为你要大升迁了
Yeah,'cause we're thinking you're up for a big promotion.
要去总部高就了?
Maybe a job at quantico?
或者也许是因为我要离开局里了...
Or maybe I'm just going to leave the bureau...
去替狱中的女囚做指导 完成我的博士学位
d counsel women in prison,and finish my doctorate.
这可真是大转行啊
That's a prty big career change.
要知道 我喜欢跟你们一起工作
You know,I love working with you guys.
但今年我愈加清晰的感到
But I feel like it's become very clear this year that
我不会终身从事这一行
I'm not going to make it here as a fer.
你...跟Don说了吗?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表