剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
We got letters from school children thanking us.
我们一批人去年亲身到当地去 建立起一所健康中心
A group of us went out there last year to set up a health center.
你丈夫在筹募资金方面有没有问题?
Did your husband have any problems with the pif's fundraising?
他和Ronald Jamali为了某件事烦心
Hend ronald jamali were upset about something.
但他没说是什么
He didn't say what.
他有没有和别的成员发生冲突?
Did he have any confrontations with the other members?
他为这事给卡拉奇那边打了个电♥话♥
He did call people in karachi about it.
提过Mazari这个名字
Mazari's name was mentioned.
但我不肯定
I,I don't know for sure.
谢谢你协助调查
Ank you for your help.
那个绑♥架♥我丈夫的男人 我听到他说话的声音了
The man who abducted my husband,I heard his voice.
他不是巴基斯坦人
He wasn't pakistani.
但你没有看到他的样子
But you didn't e his face.
我儿子成天打棒球
My son plays baseball.
我女儿经常去逛商场
My daughter goes to the mall.
美国是他们唯一知道的国家
Th is the only country they know.
然而当他们失去了他们的父亲 这个国家却告诉他们 他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And when they lose their father,this country tells them he was a terrorist.
我刚和一个FBI反恐专家吵了一架
I've just been arguing with an fbi counterterrorism expert.
你们去哪儿了?
What're you guys up to?
我们和Baltimore博士谈了 他是微生物实验室的主管
Oh,we just got back from talking to dr.Baltimore,who runs the microbiology labs.
是的 我们想听听他对Phil Sanjranis 研究工作的意见
Yeah,we thought it might be interesting to get his opinion of phil sanjranis work.
是吗
Oh,yeah.
他说什么了?
What did he say?
和Sanjrani说的一样
He says it looks like it is what sanjrani said it was.
基因重排技术可用于 培植抵抗病害的庄稼
Engineered gene sequencing for the development disease-resistant crops.
他说 当然某程度上
He did concede that some of it,conceivably,
这项技术也可用作制♥造♥病原体
could be used to create pathogens.
但你得透过 "一名偏执狂联邦探员的近视眼镜" 来看待研究数据 才能得出这一结论
But only if you look at the data through the "myopic lens of a paranoid federal official.
他的原话 不是我说的
" His words,not mine.
嘿 Don
Hey,don.
Fraley是为了忠于职守 那你...
So I know fraley's just doing his job,but...
你站在Charlie这一边?
you're on charlie's side?
拜托
Oh,come on.
我没有站在哪一边
I'm not on a "side.
Fraley的专长是反恐
" Fraley's expertise is terrorism.
我明白 我们往往不得不 深入调查细致的信息
I know we often have to act on minimal information.
说得没错
Exactly.
但要是我们做得太过分的话 会毁灭了我们所捍卫的信仰
But if we go too far,we're going to destroy what we're trying to defend.
"那些舍弃自♥由♥追求苟安的人 两者都不值得拥有"
"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neitr.
本杰明·富兰克林?
" Ben franklin?
不 我从汽车贴纸上看到的
No,actually,I ink it's a bumper sticker I saw.
这个组织从六个月前开始筹募大批资金
Six months ago,this group started to raise a lot more money,
并停止保存纪录 也许是出于某个原因
stopped keeping good records.Probably a reason.
我还查到 他们向纽约 波士顿 和旧金山打出了一大堆电♥话♥
I t a bunch of weird phone calls to new york and boston and san francisco.
好 你尽管查 但我保证"条条大路通巴基斯坦"
Fine,go for it,but I say alroads lead to pakistan.
嗨 Donnie
Hi,donnie.
谁领先?
Who's winning?
我不知道 我在看报
I don't know,I'm reading the paper.
嘿 Charlie 你相信Fraley的话吗?
Hey,charlie,you buy what fraley says?
我不知道 他对Phil Sanjrani 的判断是错误的 所以...
I don't know,he's wrong about phil sanjrani,so...
Sanjrani教授?
Professor sanjrani?
怎么了 他牵涉到FBI的案子里头了?
Why,he's involved in an fbi case?
你不是说在看报纸吗
I thought you were reading the paper there.
是的 但这个消息太惊人了
Yeah,well,I was,but it's too depressing.
听着 Charlie 你的立场要客观
Look,charlie,you know,I mean,you'veot to be objective here.
我的立场很客观
I'm the one being objective.
你们因为他分享科学信息逮捕了他
You've arrested a man for sharing scientific knowledge.
他向外国极端分子传递危险信息
It's dangerous information with foreign extremists.
我希望你有跟他们说要特脆的
Hope you told them to make it extra crispy.
爸... - 你根本不知道
Dad... -you don't know that.
看起来是这样
That's the way it looks.
我要吃了 你们要吗?
I'm having a pce,you want one?
谁要?
Anybody?
你和我有着截然不同的世界观 没关系
You know,you and I have two very different world views and that's fine.
但你却跨进了我的世界并恣意揣度
But you're crossing into my world d making assumptions about
我这样的人可以或应该怎样工作
how people like me can or should work.
Charlie 你那个世界的人 也会做出危险的事情
Charlie,people in your world also happen to make dangerous things.
这下来了
Ah,here we go.
我就知道你们俩早晚会为此吵架
You know,sooner or later,this fight was bound to happen.
你根本不了解内情
You don't understand the specifics here.
我没必要了解
Well,I don't really have to.
而且 只要坦诚相对 意见不合没什么大不了
Besides,there'nothing wrong with an honest disagreement.
这不仅是意见不合
More than disagreement.
随便你们怎么说
Call it what you want.
这个比萨非常好吃
This pizza is really very good.
他们总算把它弄脆了
They finally made it crispy.
你们俩都坚持原则
Now,look,you both have very strong principles.
当然不可能总对事情看法一致
But you can't always see things the same way.
我要去吃比萨还有看球赛
Now,I'm going to have my pizza,and I'm going to watch the game.
希望你们会加入我
And I hope you guys will decide to join me.
本地线人没有收到任何消息 有人购买♥♥了俄制火箭发射装置
Local informants haven't heard anything about anyone buying russian rocket launchers,
但外头有人想要出♥售♥RPG火箭
but there's somebody out there trying to sell rpgs.
出♥售♥?查出来是谁没有?
Sell them?Do we know who?
我们正在查
We're working on it.
嘿 我在分♥析♥基金会上有重大发现
Hey,so I've come upon some significance in the pif analysis.
你找到了幕后主脑?
You found a hidden orative?
也许
It's possible.
但不管这个人是谁 他暗中和Rafiq和Jamali有联♥系♥
But whatever this person's doing,he's covertly linked to rafiq and jamali.
你肯定?
Are you sure?
98.2%肯定 我掌握了数据
98.2% sure.I've got the data.
在安全通讯模式下 利用拜占庭式错误容许度
Using the byzantine agreements in secure communication model,
对基金会成员的手♥机♥数据进行分♥析♥ 结果指向了一个第三者
the a data on the pif's member cell phone use pointed out a ird member
他以某种途径在受害者被绑前 与他们取得联♥系♥
who had a pattern of contact with the two victims before they were abducted.
这个人是不是要把Jamali和Rafiq 当成叛徒清洗掉?
So was this person trying to root out jamali and rafiq as traitors?
呃 不
Uh,no.
实际上 分♥析♥描述出一个奇怪的对象
Actually,thanalysis described a very curious player,
他与Rafiq和Jamali合作
traversing the network to uncovernformation,
突破了信息屏蔽网络 他的名字叫Benjamin Rajar
but in collaboration with rafiq and jamali,and his name is benjamin rajar.
我是Sinclair 调一组人去调查Benjamin Rajar
Sinclair,I need a surveillance team for one benjamin rajar.
驾照号♥码f549n6♥4♥9
Drivers license f549n6♥4♥9.
他是DVY事务所的律师 Wilshire路626号♥
He's a lawyer with dvy associates,626 wilshire.
在市区
Downtown.
既然你可以把这人和受害者联♥系♥起来
If you were able to connect this guy to the two dead men,
我打赌恐♥怖♥分♥子♥也能做到
I'm betting the terrorists will as well.
Jamaili是在人来人往的大街上被绑的
Jamali was abducted off a busy street.
这样做太冒险了
All right,that's one hell of a risk.
如果他们受过良好训练 就会像之前的行动那样
If they're well-trained,they'll like all the movement.
能轻易把一个人从人群中带走 而不会引起别人注意
It's easy to peel one person out of e crowd without attracting attention.
B组1号♥ 目标正在移♥动♥
B-team one,target's moving.
准备离开
Prepare to exit.
好的 我们看到他了
All right,we got him.
他去哪儿了?
Wh-whe is he?
谁看见他了?有人看到他了吗?
Who's got him?Anyone got eyes on him?
A组3号♥ 他正在Wilshire路和Hope路的东北角
A-team three,he's at the southeast corner of wilshire and hope.
那边
There.
有人抓住他了!
Someone's grabbing him!
我们正跟上去!
We're going in!
FBI!双手举到我们能看到的地方!
fbI!Get those hands up where I can see them!
举起手!
Get them up!
我跟上David
I'm going after david.
别挡道!
Get out of the way!
嘿 别跑!
Hey,stop!
你没事吧? - 我没事
Are you all right? - I'm okay.
没事了
It's all right.
另一个跑丢了
We lost the other guy.
这个死了
And this one is dead.
这是谁?
Who is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
看来不像是巴基斯坦人
Doesn't look like a Pakistani.
如果他是巴基斯坦极端分子 我就是日本学♥生♥妹♥
So if this is a pakistani extremist,I'm a japanese school girl.
他们开始招募本土的成员 使他们更具破坏力和危险性
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表