剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
别担心 在我家 他们想做什么都可以 对吗
Never mind. In my house, they can do whatever they want. Right?
-你要小心拿这个 -不
- You carry this very carefully. - No.
别乱跑 我的天啊 孩子
No running! Child, my God.
午饭很快就好
Lunch will be ready soon.
我去帮你 拯救世界的任务就留给他们了
I'll help you, and we'll leave them to fix the world.
告诉我
So, tell me.
选举情况如何
How's that campaign going?
我一直在看最近的民调
I've been reading the latest polls,
布莱迪在年轻选票上胜过了你
and Brady is beating you with the youth vote.
布莱迪每天都上电视 上媒体
Well, Brady spends all day on television and in the press.
我怎么打得赢那种曝光度 不可能
How can I compete with that kind of publicity? I can't.
怎么不可能呢 孩子 你的准备做得周全一千倍
Why not, kid? You're a thousand times better prepared.
但你知道的 那并没关系
But that has nothing to do with it, you know that.
大部分选民连我的政策纲领都没读过
Most of the voters haven't even read the proposals in my platform.
我们的资源仍比不上布莱迪
We still don't have the resources that Brady has,
所以我们无法…那就相当于选票
and so, we can't-- That means votes.
没有可能得到选票
There's no way to get them.
来 跟我来
Come. Come with me.
不行…罗德里戈 我…不行 我不是这个意思
No, no, Rodrigo, I-- No, I didn't mean to say that.
你提到资源
You're talking about resources.
别这样 你给我的已经太多了
Come on, you've already given me more than enough.
真的
Really.
(五十万美元)
孩子 别傻了
Don't be silly, kid.
如果我能以任何方式帮你 在选举中击败那白♥痴♥
If I can help in some way for you to crush that idiot at the ballot box,
我都会做
I'm going to do it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
亚历杭德罗
Alejandro!
是 我来了…
Yeah, I'm coming. I'm coming.
等等…
Hold on, hold on. Hold on.
拜托 爸爸 我只迟了两分钟 又不要紧
Come on, I'm only two minutes late, Dad. It's not a big deal.
可是 儿子…
But, son…
嘿 佩德洛 你来吗
Hey, Pedrito. Are you coming?
我来不了
I can't.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
-我得帮我妈妈 -现在吗
- I have to help my mom. - But, right now?
-对 车的事 -不是吧
- Yeah, with the car. - No fucking way.
-今天要更快 对吧 -是
- We have to be faster today, eh? - Yeah.
来吧 准备
Let's go. On your mark.
开始
Go!
(加油 迈阿密大学)
加油
Let's go!
(迈阿密大学)
(11月12日 星期六)
我说过了
I told you.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
等等
Hang on.
让我把这部分快进
Let me just fast-forward this part
因为我们都知道第一幕的内容
because we all know what happens in Act One.
(快进 5号♥摄像头)
警探 你让我们在这里 待得够久了 你在找什么
Detective, you've kept us here long enough. What are you looking for?
这个
This.
对 所以你回家找你的未婚妻 她核实了这点
Yeah. So, you went home to your fiancée. She corroborated that.
但你的朋友索菲娅嘛…
But your friend Sofía, on the other hand…
似乎没人知道 她在凌晨1点45分之后去哪了
No one seems to know where she was from 1:45 a.m. on.
我不知道 她几点回来的
Well, I don't know. What time did she get back?
她没有回来
She didn't.
她根本没在酒店入住
She was never staying at the hotel.
知道她可能去哪了吗
Any idea where she might be?
(国际旅店)
该死
Fuck.
西尔维娅和我说了羟考酮的事
Silvia told me about the oxycodone.
你什么时候又毒瘾复发了
When did you start using again?
爸 我没有复发 相信我…拜托
I'm not using anything, Dad. Believe me. Trust me, man.
怎么相信 你能告诉我 我要如何信任你吗
How? Can you tell me how I'm supposed to trust you?
你拿走我的钱去付敲诈金 你被警方扣押
You took my money to pay blackmail. You get yourself detained by the police.
-我可不想要警方四处打探 -我知道…
- I don't need the police sniffing around. - I know, I know.
马科斯 你依旧是个失败者
You continue to be a fuck-up, Marcos!
爸 我怎么就是失败者了 我20年来完全按你说的话做事
How am I a fuck-up, Dad? I've spent 20 years doing everything you've asked me to!
没错 而只用了五分钟一切都化为灰烬
Yes! And in five minutes, it all went to hell.
你知道我希望什么吗
You know what I hope?
伊萨贝尔永远不会发现 你到底是什么样的人
That Isabel never finds out what kind of person you are.
我也希望她这辈子
I also hope that she never in her fucking life
都不会发现你是什么样的人
finds out what kind of person you are.
你们到底是怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
-你能解释一下吗 -想一想 好吗
- Can you explain this? - Think. Okay?
好的…
Okay. Okay.
-我们不知道该怎么办 -谁…
- We didn't know what to do. - Who…
好的 从此刻开始 除非我允许 谁都不准轻举妄动
Okay, starting this minute, nobody does anything unless I tell them to.
明白吗
Understand?
只按我说的做
Only what I tell you to.
还有你 马科斯 你别以为 这事没有后果 懂吗
And you, Marcos, you're not getting off scot-free, got it?
明白了吗
Are we clear?
是
Yes.
请跟我来
Come with me, please.
我们看看伤口
Let's take a look at that cut.
怎么了
What's wrong?
是我
It was me.
是我把毒品给了他们
I gave them the drugs.
-宝贝 我一直在打你电♥话♥ 你好吗 -是…
- I was calling you, babe. Are you okay? - Yeah, yeah.
今天很复杂 但我想回来见见你
Today was complicated, but I wanted to come here and see you.
-你呢 一切可好 -很好
- What about you? Everything okay? - Good.
你从警方得知任何新信息了吗 任何嫌疑人
Did you find out anything more from the police? Any suspects?
没有 还没有
No, no. Not yet.
索菲娅为什么在这里
What is Sofía doing here?
酒店似乎拒收了她的信♥用♥卡♥ 并让她离开
It seems they rejected her credit card at her hotel, and they asked her to leave.
-真的 -真粗暴
- Really? - How rude.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的未婚妻是个圣人
Your fiancée is a saint.
我说只要她需要 在这住多久都没问题
I told her that she can stay here as long as she needs to.
我说两天就够了 我不想打扰你们
I told her that two days is enough. I don't want to be a bother.
别担心 根本不会
Don't worry. It's no bother at all.
我去准备客房♥ 好吗
I'm going to prepare the guest room, okay?
这里不是五星酒店 但景观太惊艳
It's not a five-star, but the view is amazing.
真谢谢你们 我是真心的
Thank you so much. I mean it.
随意就好 把这里当自己家
Relax. Make yourself at home.
宝贝 谢谢你
Thanks, honey.
你这是演的哪一出戏 你隐瞒了什么
What the fuck are you trying to pull, huh? Where the hell were you hiding?
我给你打了一小时电♥话♥
I've been calling you for an hour.
你知道警方在找你 对吗
You know the police are looking for you, don't you?
这和你无关
It's none of your business.
我们承担这该死的问题 已经20年了 我们 一起
We've been in this fucking problem for 20 years. Us, together.
你说这和我无关 去死吧
And you're telling me that it's none of my business? Go to hell.
你知道吗 我认为你拿了我们的钱
You know what? I think that you have our money.
-什么 -对 钱在你那 你拿走了
- What? - Yes, you have the money. You took it.
你真以为我拿了敲诈金
You honestly think that I have the blackmail money?
-你真这么认为 -我不知道
- You really think that? - I don't know.
钱不见了 你也失踪了
The money disappeared and so did you.
结果我带你去了一家酒店
And it turns out that I took you to a hotel
你却不是那的住客 因为我在录像上看到你了
where you're not staying, because I saw you on video.
-我还以为你了解我 -我根本不知道你是谁
- I thought you knew me better than that. - I have no fucking idea who you are.
你是什么人 你为什么总对我说谎
Who are you? Why do you lie to me all the time?
-你说… -宝贝 一切可好
- You said-- - Everything all right, babe?
是 一切都很好 亲爱的 只是在尽地主之谊
Yes, yes. Everything's all right, honey. Just making her feel welcome.
你为什么不告诉我真♥相♥
Why don't you tell me the truth?
-告诉我真♥相♥ -你想知道
- Tell me the truth. - You want to know?
-对 我想知道 -好的 行吧 说就说
- Yes, I want to know. - Fine, okay, fine.
我不是一位成功的律师
I'm not a successful lawyer.
为了支付敲诈金 我不得不向坏人借钱
To pay the blackmail, I had to borrow money from the wrong person.
而且今早我被逐出汽车旅店
And besides, this morning they threw me out of the motel
因为我的卡上没钱了
because I don't have enough on my card.
我没地方可去 满意没
And I have nowhere to go. Happy?
首先我不相信你 但如果是真的
If that's true, which I don't believe,
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表