剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
- Stop! - That's what's going to happen!
拜托 别吵了
Stop it, please.
停下 够了 别吵了
Stop. That's enough. Stop.
谁有钱 谁没钱 这不重要 我们不会付钱的
It doesn't matter who has money and who doesn't. We're not paying.
安娜 拜托
Ana, please.
没有回头路了 安娜 我们完蛋了
There's no turning back, Ana. We fucked up.
等等
Wait a second.
你们觉得短♥信♥是谁发的
Who do you think sent those texts?
这件事应该只有我们知道 对吗
We're supposedly the only ones who know, right?
你没想清楚 你意识不到我们会坐牢吗
You're not thinking straight. Don't you realize that we could go to jail?
-谁都不会坐牢 -真的
- No one's going to jail. - Really?
这个罪案的诉讼时效一定多年前就过了
The statute of limitations on this crime had to have expired years ago.
谋杀罪的诉讼时效是不会过的
The statute of limitations on murder doesn't expire.
嘿 够了 别吵了 我们得冷静下来
Hey, that's enough. Stop. We need to calm down.
我们必须想想怎么处理这事
We have to figure out what we're going to do about this problem.
没错 无论怎么做 我们必须一起做
Exactly. And whatever we do, we have to do it together.
所以大家要达成协议
So we have to come to an agreement.
丹妮 以前我们在一起时 作出的决定可不怎么好
Well, we don't exactly make the best decisions when we're together, Dani.
我们得达成协议
We all have to come to an agreement.
(2000年)
-警探 -谢谢
- Detective. - Thank you.
每年都是这样 毕业生…
Same old story every year. They graduate and…
查了车辆识别号♥没
They check the VIN number?
我和你打赌一定是他爸的车
Bet you anything it's his dad's car.
是的
Yes.
另一个司机呢
What do we know about the other driver?
报告说她的头撞上了挡风玻璃
It says that she struck her head on the windshield.
还有
And…
一块金属刺入她的颈部
there's a piece of metal stuck in her neck.
太惨了
What a fuckin' mess.
他们报♥警♥了
They reported it?
什么 是的…
What? Yes. Yes.
他们在这条路上巡视 应该是途中遇到
They were patrolling along this road and they, guess, came across it.
为什么后门是开着的
Why is that back door open?
也许是撞开的
Maybe it opened on impact.
也许是他们打开的
Maybe they opened it.
你们碰了什么吗
You guys touch anything?
没有
No.
会不会车里有其他人
Or maybe there was someone else in the car?
嘿 两辆车 两个死者
Hey. Two cars, two dead people.
除非验尸官认为有其他可能 这是一宗车祸
Unless the medical examiner says otherwise, it's an accident.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
通知直系亲属 你有地址吗
To inform the next of kin. Do you have the addresses?
有
Yes.
但这里还没检查完吧
But we're not finished here, are we?
走吧 我不想通过电♥话♥通知
Come on. I don't like doing it over the phone.
约翰苏力文警探 迈阿密警局的
Detective John Sullivan, Miami PD.
-维拉斯太太 -是
- Mrs. Vilas? - Yes?
他告诉我们他会很晚回来
He told us he was coming back late,
但我4点醒来 没看见他 所以…
but I woke up at 4:00 and I didn't see him, so…
我感觉他出了什么事
I felt something has happened to him.
通常当他出门在外时我睡不好觉
Usually when he goes out, I can't sleep.
所以我在4点 5点打给他…
So I called him at 4:00-- at 5:00 or--
但他没接手♥机♥
But he didn't answer his cell phone.
我们没找到手♥机♥
We didn't find a cell phone.
关于昨晚 你还能记起什么吗
Is there anything else you can think of about last night?
任何可能对我们有用的细节
Anything at all that might be helpful to us?
嘿 比德森 帮我个忙
Hey, Peterson. Do me a favor?
你能不能…昨晚的车祸
Could you-- Last night's accident,
再检查一次亚历杭德罗维拉斯的个人物品
double-check Alejandro Vilas's personal items
看看有没有漏掉一个手♥机♥
and see if we somehow missed a cell phone?
好的
Okay.
我问到后就把号♥码发给你
I'll text you the number as soon as I get it, okay?
太感谢了 拜拜
Thanks so much. Bye.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
-你是谁 -你又是谁
- And you are? - And you are?
佩德洛 我妈妈在这工作
Pedro. My mom works here.
你们认识
Do you know each other?
你们是朋友
I mean, are you friends?
我们从小就是朋友
We've been friends since we were little.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
我仍不敢相信他…
I still can't believe he's--
这是一场噩梦
This is a nightmare.
只剩几个问题了
Just a couple more questions, okay?
你们当时喝酒了吗
Did you guys drink?
可能喝了一瓶啤酒
Maybe one beer.
他妈妈说他从派对上开车回来
His mom said he was driving back from a party.
你当时和他在一起吗
Were you with him?
是的
Yes.
我们去海滩庆祝大学毕业
We went to the beach to celebrate having finished college.
-哪个海滩 -拉戈岛
- What beach? - Key Largo.
挺远的啊
That's kind of far away, isn't it?
亚历杭德罗不介意开车
Alejandro didn't mind driving.
然后他…什么
And then he… what?
他一个人回来
He came back on his own.
所以他回家
So he went home,
你们其余的人留在派对上
and the rest of you just kept partying?
为什么
Why?
派对上发生了什么事吗
Did anything happen at the party?
没有
No.
没发生什么
Nothing happened.
亚历杭德罗不太舒服 他只想回家
Alejandro wasn't feeling well and he just wanted to go home.
那你们怎么回家的
So how'd you get home?
打车
Taxi.
谁叫的德士
Who called for the taxi?
我忘了 我们都醉了
I don't remember. We were drunk!
也许是马科斯 我不知道 这很重要
Maybe Marcos? I don't know. Is that important?
你刚才说你们只是小喝了一点
You said earlier that you were drinking just a little bit.
-现在却说你们都醉了 -没事
- Now you're saying you guys were drunk? - Don't worry about it.
亚历杭德罗是几点离开的
What time did Alejandro leave?
凌晨2点
2:00 a.m.
2点
At 2:00.
2点
At 2:00.
你记不得是谁叫的车
You can't remember who called for the taxi
却记得亚历杭德罗离开的确切时间
but you remember the exact time when Alejandro left.
他出发时我看了手表
I looked at my watch when he left.
你看了手表
You looked at your watch?
有人告诉我的
Somebody told me.
我只觉得很有意思 你记得一件事却…
It just seems funny to me that you'd remember one thing but you--
可以了
All right.
我们暂时只需要这些
That's all we need for now.
多谢你抽空回答
Thank you for your time.
谢谢
Thank you.
小白 你在做什么 我知道这是你的第一个案子
What are you doing, rookie? I know it's your first case.
-这不是我的第一个案子 -凶杀组的第一个案子
- It's not my first case. - In Homicide, it is.
我知道你想查清楚
I know you want to get it right, okay?
追查到底是很好的 但是 拜托 你得学会有点技巧
It's good to be thorough, but come on. There's such a thing as tact.
是 我很清楚这点 谢谢提醒
Yes. I am very well aware of that. Thank you.
如果你可以别用居高临下的语气 对我说话 我会更感激
And I could use a tad less of a condescending tone, please.
我只是惊讶他们都记得
I'm just saying it's surprising that they all remember
亚历杭德罗离开的确切时间
the exact time when Alejandro left.
感觉他们已经统一了说法 仅此而已
It just seems like they all agreed upon the same story, is all I'm saying.
怎么了
What?
请慢用
Here you go.
怎么了
What's up?
没什么 只是这一切太糟糕了
Nothing, just that this is so fucked up.
什么 发生了什么
What? What happened?
我的客户不会回答任何问题 抱歉我来迟了
My client's not gonna answer any questions. Sorry I'm late.
西尔维娅巴托缪
Silvia Bartomeu.
正如我刚才说的 我们并不是指控你儿子做了任何事
Well, as I said, we're not accusing your son of anything.
暂时没有
Yet.
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表