剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
对 我在我的公♥寓♥里 怎么
Yes, I'm here in my apartment. Why?
这是我们找到关于企业减税的一切资料
This is everything we found on tax breaks for corporations.
什么…我的辩论没有这个
What's-- This is not in my debate.
但布莱迪的有 所以你今晚得研究
But it's in Brady's, so you have to study that tonight.
布莱迪永远知道你准备了什么
Brady always knew what was in your prep book,
所以他总会攻击你的盲点
so he's always going for your blind spots.
-我们要填补你的盲点 -等等 我今晚要读这些
- We're gonna fill in your blind spots. - Wait. I have to learn this tonight?
对
Correct.
(联邦调查局)
不…我去
No, no, no. I'll go.
我以为厄尼斯托把文件都给了你
I thought Ernesto had given you all the documents.
不是全部
Not all of them.
真抱歉 竞选的事一团乱麻
I'm sorry. This campaign has been such a whirlwind.
我们大多时间甚至不知道对方人在哪
We can't even find each other half the time.
你知道未提供所有必要文件
You are aware that failure to provide all requested documents
构成妨碍司法罪吗
is obstruction of justice?
长官们 我们
Officers, we are the ones
才是最想知道谁偷走了钱的人
who desperately want to know who stole the money.
你丈夫呢 我们得和他谈谈
Where's your husband? We need to talk to him.
今天真的不是好时机 明天就是辩论
This is literally the worst day. The debate's tomorrow.
我们整个竞选筹备活动 都是为了它 求求你们了
We've spent the whole campaign preparing for it. I beg you.
我一定保证每一份文件都尽快送交你们
I'll see to it that every document is delivered to you ASAP.
给你们两天时间 否则 我们会带着搜查令回来
You have two days, or we'll be back with a warrant.
喂
Hello?
说吧
I'm listening.
案子有新进展
There's an update on the case.
所以我才让你们来
That's why I asked you to come in.
你们查出是谁做的吗
Did you find out who did this?
丹妮拉的儿子乌戈出了车祸
Daniela's son, Hugo, was in a car accident.
他现在处于昏迷状态
He's in a coma.
什么
What?
什么时候的事 他没事吧
When did this happen? Is he gonna be okay?
医生也不知道
Well, the doctors don't know.
他们说他有一半的生还机会
They say he has about a 50% chance of pulling through.
哪家医院 我想看看他
Which hospital? I want to see him.
我们先聊
We're gonna talk first.
我们在乌戈的车上找到一个旅行袋 里面有五百万美元
We found a duffel bag in Hugo's car with five million dollars in it.
那是好多钱
That's a lot of money.
是的
Yes, it is.
你知道为什么会在那吗
Any idea how it got there?
我怎么会知道
Wh-Why would I know?
所以不是你放车上的
So you didn't put it there?
我没那么多钱
I don't have that kind of money.
“明天 校友聚会
"Tomorrow. Alumni reunion.
务必出席 否则我会说出一切
Be there or I'll tell it all.
每人一百万美元
One million dollars each.
周五午夜时分
At midnight on Friday,
我会告诉你们把钱送到哪里”
I'll send you instructions on where to bring the money."
你收到这些短♥信♥了吗
Did you receive these messages?
我们知道 因为乌戈发给你了 也发给了其他人
We know that because Hugo sent it to you, among others.
你付钱了 对吧
You paid, didn't you?
什么
What?
没有
No.
你真是大错特错
You're making a huge mistake.
真的吗 我不认为
Really? I don't think so.
我们找到了钱 我们也知道你们收到了短♥信♥
We found the money, and we know that you received the texts.
所以呢 我还会收到 有关奇迹减肥餐的短♥信♥
So? I also get texts about miracle diets.
或是来自肯尼亚王子 写说想把遗产捐给我的短♥信♥
Or from a Kenyan prince who wants to donate his inheritance to me.
我通通不理
I ignore them.
你们没把那恐吓当回事
You didn't take the blackmail seriously?
为什么 我们又没做错什么
Why would we? We haven't done anything wrong.
没什么好说的 因为没什么需要隐瞒
There's nothing to tell, because there's nothing to hide.
真♥相♥
The truth?
我觉得那是个无聊的玩笑
I thought it was a damn joke.
我们大学时都做了很多蠢事
We all did a lot of stupid things in college.
我认为那个勒索与20年前的事有关
I think that the blackmail has to do with what happened 20 years ago
你们的朋友亚历杭德罗 和杰西卡汤普森遇害的那次
when your friend, Alejandro, and Jessica Thompson were killed.
这是我的想法
That's what I think.
听着 我不知道你想要我们做什么
Look, I don't know what you want from us,
但我们和那时的事毫无关系
but we had nothing to do with what happened then.
我们和现在的事也毫无关系
And we have nothing to do with what's going on now.
所以如果我看看你们的银行账户 我会找到什么吗
So, if I take a look at your bank accounts, will I find anything?
我说了 我对那笔钱一无所知
I told you, I don't know anything about that money.
所以我办公室里 有五百万美元的无主之财
So I have five million dollars in my office, and it belongs to no one?
难以置信啊
Incredible.
你可以走了 多谢你前来
You can go now. Thank you for your time.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
-混♥蛋♥ -佩德洛 够了
- Son of a bitch! - Enough, Pedro.
-算了 别想了 -什么 为什么
- Forget about it. Stop. - What? Why? How?
-我怎么可能就此作罢 -嘿 佩德洛 安娜说得对
- How can I forget about it? - Hey, Pedro. Ana's right.
钱已经飞了 好吗
The money is gone, okay?
如果我们试图拿回来 就等于承认与勒索有关
And if we try to get it back, we'll end up connected to the blackmail,
-和丹妮拉 那孩子等一切都有关 -不…
- to Daniela, to that kid, everything. - No, no, no.
因为没有人握有对我们不利的证据
Because no-- no one has any kind of evidence against us.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
我可没那么肯定
I wouldn't be so sure about that, okay?
我们死定了
We're fucked.
我们在我的公♥寓♥里发现了监听设备
We found bugs in my apartment.
什么
What?
什么 是警方安的
What? Was it the police?
佩德洛 不 是为了真人秀啦 当然是警方
Pedro, no. It was for a reality show. Of course it was the police.
要是他们也在监听我们呢
What if they've been spying on us too?
-佩德洛 这不一定 -是不一定 但…
- Pedro, we don't know that. - We don't know that, but that--
那警探一直紧追着我们不放 对吧
that sergeant has been on our heels, hasn't she?
要命 我得为明天的辩论做准备 而且…
Shit. I have to get ready for the debate tomorrow, and besides…
我就知道
I knew it. Okay?
我就知道那混♥蛋♥ 与所有这一切有关 我早知道了
I knew that son of a bitch was involved in all this. I knew it.
-他甚至可能杀害了丹妮拉 对不对 -你疯了
- He might even have killed Daniela. Right? - You're crazy.
-你怎么能这么说 -什么 我怎么疯了
- How could you say that? - What? How am I crazy?
-说这话怎么了 -索菲娅…钱在他那
- What's wrong with saying it? - Sofía. Sofía, he had the money.
他一声不吭就逃跑了 所以…
He ran without saying anything. So…
也许他们说得对
Maybe they're right.
我们根本不了解他或他和丹妮拉的关系
We don't know anything about him or his relationship with Daniela.
况且 几天前我们都不知道 存在他这个人 对吧
What's more, a few days ago, we didn't even know he existed. Yes or no?
还是说你们有谁认识他
Or did any of you know him?
走吧
Let's go.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
吹呀…乌戈 加油
Blow, blow. Come on, Hugo.
好棒呀
Good job!
-真厉害 -生日快乐
- Good job! - Happy birthday.
宝贝 你真棒
Good job, sweetheart.
-我去拿乌戈的礼物 -好的 行
- I'm gonna get Hugo's present, okay? - Okay. Yeah.
嘿 真棒
Hey, good job.
-妈妈 -对…看
- Mom. - Yeah, yeah, yeah. Look…
你们俩真配
You two look great together.
-我很开心 -妈妈…
- I'm really happy. - Mom. Mom.
丹妮
Dani.
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
What's wrong?
索菲…
Sofí…
我不配拥有这一切
I don't deserve all this.
听着 你有一个幸福美满的家 他们有你是他们的福气
Listen. You have a beautiful family, and they're really lucky to have you.
来 跟我说一次…
Come on, repeat after me. Repeat after me.
-他们有我是他们的福气 -大声点
- They're really lucky to have me? - Louder.
他们有我是他们的福气
They're really lucky to have me.
张嘴
Open your mouth.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
慢用
Enjoy.
之后再努力摆脱这些卡路里吧
We'll get rid of those calories later.
如果聂鲁达和联邦调查局的人 交叉核查资料 我就完蛋了
If Neruda cross-checks information with the feds, I am so fucked.
佩德洛 你太紧张了
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表