剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
So, what?
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
希望一切顺利 对方别再继续要钱
I hope everything went well and that they don't ask us for more money.
我说的不是那个
The thing is, I'm not talking about that.
(国际旅店)
索菲娅 亲爱的
Sofía, honey.
你用我的钱做什么了
What the hell did you do with my money?
伯尼 抱歉 我急用
I'm sorry, Bernie. I needed it.
你急用
You needed it.
我看起来像自动取款机吗
Do I look like an ATM to you?
我会还你的 我发誓
I'll pay you back. I swear.
那还用说
You're goddamn right you will.
立即把我的钱带给我 否则我就去找你
Either you bring back my money now, or I come get you.
相信我 你可不希望我去找你
And believe me, you do not want that.
几点了
What time is it?
很晚了
It's really late.
继续睡 亲爱的
Go back to sleep, honey.
宝贝 怎么了
What's going on, babe?
没什么 前台有人
Nothing. Someone's at the front desk.
很快的 我去去就回
It'll be quick. I'll be right back.
-爱你 -我爱你
- Love you. - I love you.
喂 谁啊
Hello? Who is it?
对 让她上来
Oh, yeah. Tell her to come up.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了 你把钱给对方了吗
What's up? Did you give them the money or not?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
然后呢 这么晚了 你怎么来这里
And? What are you doing here at this time of night?
发生了什么事吗
Did something happen or what?
我知道是谁在敲诈我们了
I know who's blackmailing us.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么 宝贝
Nothing, honey.
我得出门一趟 你继续睡 我很快就回来 好吗
I have to go out, but go back to sleep. I'll be right back, okay?
这么晚
This late?
是的
Yes.
是紧急情况 但你别等我 好吗
It's urgent, but don't wait up for me, okay?
我很快会回来的
I'll be right back.
-你要去哪 -亲爱的 我很快回来
- Where are you going? - I'll be right back, honey.
发生什么了
What happened?
什么
What?
你怎么知道
How do you know?
该死
Fuck.
多谢你打来通知
Thanks for calling.
好的 明天聊
Yeah, we'll talk tomorrow.
这个点你在和谁聊
Who are you talking to at this hour?
是丹妮拉
It's Daniela.
-她想要什么 -丹妮拉是敲诈者
- What did she want? - Daniela is the blackmailer.
马科斯刚打来告诉我
Marcos just called to tell me.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
警官
Sergeant.
嘿 邦克 什么情况
Hey, Bunker. What do we got?
看上去她拼命挣扎了一番 对吧
She looks like she fought for her life, huh?
-邦克 -警官
- Bunker! - Sarge?
-你在做什么 -抱歉
- What the hell are you doing? - Sorry.
她很可能是在嫌犯盗窃时撞见他们了
She probably walked in on the suspects while they were robbing the place.
所有地方都被损坏了 邻居们什么都没听见
Everything's all torn up. Neighbors didn't hear a thing.
真的
Really?
是谁发现尸体的
Who found the body?
你看见 听见任何异常了吗
Did you see anything? Hear anything?
警官 这是受害人的朋友 马科斯赫列罗
Sergeant, this is a friend of the victim, Marcos Herrero.
马科斯赫列罗
Marcos Herrero?
真巧啊 在这相遇
Fancy meeting you here, huh?
希望这次你会当面和我聊聊 而不是缩在律师身后啊
So you're gonna talk to me this time instead of hiding behind your lawyer, huh?
亚历杭德罗维拉斯 记得吗
Alejandro Vilas, remember?
我是当时负责办案的警探
I was the detective in charge of the case back then.
聂鲁达警官
Sergeant Neruda.
对
Yeah.
看来我们俩要继续未完的对话了 对吧
Seems like you and me have an unfinished conversation, right?
-警官 -是
- Sergeant. - Yeah.
-我们有发现 -这就来
- We found something. - Coming.
别乱跑
Stay put.
我们循着血迹
We followed the bloodstain.
掀开之后 发现了这些
We lifted it, and we found these.
好的 立即送去实验室
Okay. Get them to the lab right away.
干得不错
Good work.
只有这一盘吗
Is that the only copy?
是的
Yes.
录像…
Record, record.
(案件第06382号♥ 证物箱)
啤酒
Beer?
是 怎么
Yes. What?
一 二 三
One, two and three.
(朋友空间)
-驮着走 -来呀
- Piggyback! - Come on!
来呀
Come on!
-来 -再来一瓶啤酒
- Come on. - One more beer.
是 让我看看 怎么样
Yes. Let me see. How's it going?
用力推 一 二…
Push hard. One, two…
三
three!
可以了
That's it.
我觉得20年后自己是什么样
Where do I see myself in 20 years?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I have no idea.
我现在其实也不在乎
Well, I guess I don't really care right now.
我只希望我们大家都还在一起
I just hope that we're all together.
集体拥抱
Group hug!
我的腿
Oh, my leg.
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表