剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
(11月12日 星期六 凌晨2点45分)
罗德里戈和玛丽萨来电了
Rodrigo and Marisa called.
说他们感到非常遗憾
They said that they're very sorry,
他们很为你自豪
that they're very proud of you.
我也是
And so am I.
要喝点啤酒吗
Do you want a beer?
我在想
I've been thinking about the decisions
我们这辈子做的决定
that we've made in our life and--
你有没有想过我们的人生原本会是怎样 如果那天晚上我们没有…
Do you ever think about what would have happened to us if that night we hadn't--
我们不会在一起
We wouldn't be together.
我们的孩子不会出生
Our children wouldn't be here.
是
Yeah.
当然了 亚历杭德罗和丹妮拉会活着 对吧
Of course, and Alejandro and Daniela would be alive, right?
你喜欢你的人生吗
Do you like your life?
什么 你不喜欢吗
What? Don't you?
喜欢或不喜欢 不知道 我…
Yes. Or no. I don't know, I--
你怎么突然开始思考人生了
Why did you get all philosophical all of a sudden?
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
丹妮拉遇害那晚 你在哪里
Where were you the night that Daniela was killed?
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我可以进去吗
May I come in?
-是 当然 -谢谢
- Yes, of course. - Thanks.
保姆说你那天晚上请她来看孩子
The babysitter told me that you hired her that night to watch the kids,
你的导航仪上有她的地址记录
and her address shows up in your GPS.
我的导航仪上有那个地址 是因为我们一起去葬礼
It shows up in my GPS because we went to the funeral.
不 它显示的是
No, it shows up…
她遇害那晚
the night she was killed.
丹妮 你成功地骗过了其他人
You managed to fool the others pretty well, Dani.
但没骗过我 我知道是你
But not me. I know that it was you.
对 只有你需要这么多钱
Yeah, you're the only one who needs so much money.
你现在收手还不迟
You can still back out of this.
安娜 告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth, Ana.
是你做的吗
Was it you?
你们什么都不在乎
You don't give a shit.
你 佩德洛或马科斯都不在乎 那没问题 很合理
Not you, or Pedro, or Marcos. And that's fine. It's logical.
因为你们拥有完美的人生
Because you have the perfect life.
完美
Perfect?
不知道你想象中我们的生活是什么样 但我的人生一点也不完美
I don't know what you imagine about us, but my life is far from perfect.
-是 可怜的家伙 真可惜 -对 我们走到今天付出了太多
- Yes, poor thing. It's such a shame. - Yes. It's cost us a lot to get this far.
你根本就不知道
You don't have the slightest idea.
-我不会让这一切付之流水 -是吗
- I'm not going to let it all go to hell. - No?
对 如果你想困在过去
No, if you want to stay stuck in the past,
-那是你的决定 -我困在过去
- that's your decision. - I'm stuck in the past?
但你不能让我们感到罪恶
But you can't make us feel guilty.
所以那个过去和你们毫无关系
So it's a past that has nothing to do with you?
不如大家都负点责任吧
How about we all take responsibility, huh?
我们每一个人都参与了这件事
Every one of us is involved in this.
-没错 -对我来说 我的人生毁了
- Exactly. - For me, it ruined my life.
但对你和佩德洛来说 亚历杭德罗的死让一切顺理成章
But for you and Pedro, Alejandro's death made everything fall into place.
你竟敢问我这个问题
How dare you ask me that question?
你怎么敢这样想
How dare you even think it to yourself?
这么多年 我保护你 保护我们
I've protected you for years. I've protected us for years.
你竟敢我这个问题
How dare you ask me that question?
-对不起 -走开 别碰我
- Forgive me. - Leave me alone. Don't touch me.
-让我看看 -别碰我
- Let me see. - Don't touch me!
安娜 滚
Get out, Ana.
滚出去…
Get out. Get out!
不 佩德洛 我没有杀她
No, Pedro. I didn't kill her.
芙洛拉
Flora!
她不在家
She not home?
我给她带了晚餐
I brought her some dinner.
我一直给她打电♥话♥ 她不接
I keep calling her. She's not picking up.
对 我也联♥系♥不上她
Yeah, I haven't been able to reach her either.
也许她还在医院
Well, maybe she's still at the hospital.
但今天不是化疗的日子
But it's not her usual chemo day.
抱歉 我还以为她只对我隐瞒
Sorry. I thought I was the only one she keeps things from.
-看来不是 -梅宝
- I guess not. - Maple!
梅宝
Maple.
你知道她在哪家医院吗
Do you know which hospital she's at?
我得立即和她谈
I need to talk to her ASAP.
知道
Yeah.
我送你过去
I'll give you a ride.
那里停车太难了
Parking there is nuts.
案子进展如何
How's the case coming along?
我不明白为什么会结束调查这个案子
I don't understand why the case was closed.
没什么奇怪的
Well, no mystery there.
我们没任何实质证据
We didn't really have anything.
上面的人要我们放下这个案子
Order came from on high to shelve it.
我觉得我发现了线索 你看
I think I found something. Look at this.
这里写着“第1页 共2页” 但没有第2页
It says, "page one of two," but page two isn't there.
丹妮拉马里尼的案子中 一盘录像带不见了 我觉得不是巧合
And in Daniela Marini's case, a tape went missing. I don't think it's a coincidence.
对 我要对你说以前我和芙洛拉说过的话
Yeah. Well, I'll tell you the same thing I used to tell Flora.
东西不见并不罕见
It's not unusual for something to go missing.
对 但是两样关键证物 这说不通
Yeah, but two pieces of crucial evidence? That doesn't make sense.
感觉有蹊跷
It doesn't smell right.
车上很乱 抱歉
Sorry about the mess.
我的孙子 孙女把这里当游乐场
My grandkids think it's a playground back here.
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表