剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
他利用这些视频为自己争取优势
He's using the video to his advantage.
佩德洛 他们宣战了 我们必须反击
Pedro, they've declared war. We have to fight back.
一旦开始玩脏的就没有回头路了
If you start fighting dirty, there's no going back.
忘了那个视频 专注选举
Forget about that video. Focus on the campaign.
佩德洛 别跌入陷阱
Don't fall into that trap, Pedro.
安娜 恕我直言
With all due respect, Ana,
佩德洛已经有团队了
Pedro already has a team.
我们会为他决定怎样做最合适
And we're here to decide what's best for him.
我认为佩德洛很清楚应该怎么做
I think that Pedro knows exactly what he needs to do.
我想…不…我不能看着布莱迪取胜不管
I mean… No, no, no. I can't allow Brady to win,
所以我们用尽全力向他发起反击
so let's go after him with everything we've got, okay?
你们都听到了 开始干活
You heard him. Let's get to work.
给我点子 建议 方案 任何能让那混♥蛋♥完蛋的方法
I want ideas, suggestions, proposals, anything at all to finish off that jerk.
下午去我办公室先做这件事
First thing in the afternoon in my office.
公平竞争到此结束
We're done with fair play.
(迈阿密警局 伊利亚威利斯队长)
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
对 你要求的搜查令被驳回
Yeah, the warrant you requested is denied.
什么
What?
不 怎么可能
No. How could that be?
威利斯 我必须安装那些设备
Willis, I need to install those devices.
我得知道他们在家里说了什么
I need to know what's being said in those homes.
为什么 已经调查过马科斯赫列罗
Why? Marcos Herrero's already been investigated.
核实了他的不在场证明 他没问题
His alibi checks out. He's clean.
不 他有问题
No, he's not.
丹妮拉马里尼遇害的两天前 有人勒索她 好吗
Daniela Marini was blackmailed two nights before she was murdered, okay?
我们掌握了短♥信♥
We have the texts.
而且我有很多理由相信
And I have every reason to believe
这些嫌疑人 包括他在内 都收到同样的短♥信♥
that the suspects, including him, received the same texts.
但你没有相当理由 这会违反第四修正案
But you got no probable cause. It would violate the Fourth Amendment.
我有相当理由 你在说什么
I do have probable cause. What are you talking about?
我只是没有确凿证据
I just don't have conclusive evidence.
所以我需要监控
That's why I need the surveillance.
如果法官没有批准搜查令申请 他一定有他的理由
If the judge denied the warrant request, he's got his reasons, okay?
好吧 那说明司法系统已破坏
Okay, then that means that the system is broken,
他们打算让该死的凶手逍遥法外
and they're just gonna let the goddamn killers go free!
你要求给他们家安装监听设备
You asked for permission to wire their homes.
答案是不行 讨论结束
The answer's no. The end.
到此为止
That's it.
难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
荒谬至极
Un-fucking-believable.
该死的
Goddamn it!
我知道你生我气
I know that you're mad at me.
我知道是因为你的朋友 那场打架 视频的事 可是…
I know that it's because of your friend, that fight, the video, but…
路易斯 这种事会让我们越来越疏远 这样是不行的 好吗
Luis, these things are what can push us apart and that can't happen, okay?
真的很抱歉 我在尽我所能
I'm really, really sorry. I'm trying my best.
打定主意不开口了
You're not going to say anything?
路易斯 我…
Luis, I'm--
什么
What?
你知道和你交流有多难吗
Do you know how difficult it is to communicate with you
你整天用这玩意堵住耳朵
when you have this thing in your ear all day?
因为我不想和你说话
It's because I don't want to talk to you.
就连我的体育老师都看过你的视频了
Even my gym teacher was watching your video!
但是…嘿 路易斯 等等我
But it's-- Hey, Luis, wait for me.
我们正努力解决这个局面 好吗
We're trying to fix this situation, okay?
我们不希望你感到难堪
We don't want you to feel embarrassed.
路易斯…我在和你说话
Luis. Luis, I'm speaking to you.
路易斯
Luis.
惊喜
Surprise!
我说了不想开派对 你却请了这么多人
I tell you "no party," and you invite all these people?
亲爱的
Sweetie!
今天是你生日 这是很重要的日子
It's your birthday! It's an important day.
以后你会庆幸今天庆祝了生日
Later, you'll be glad that you celebrated it.
瞧 你的朋友都来了
Look, all your friends came.
去找他们吧 去玩
Go be with them. Go play.
(路易斯13岁了)
LUIS TURNS 13
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do this?
如果你要抱怨 那就回竞选办公室
If you're going to complain, go back to the campaign office
思考摧毁布莱迪的手段
and start thinking of ways to destroy Brady,
但是别放出任何黑料 因为你自己的黑料已经够多了
but without airing any dirty laundry, because you have enough of your own.
吃个纸杯蛋糕吧
Eat a cupcake.
女儿 你真美
You look beautiful, daughter.
这条裙子很完美 但头饰还不理想
The dress is perfect as is, but I'm not sure about the headpiece.
是吗
No?
能不能再拿一些来
Could we see some more options, please?
谢谢你
Thank you.
伊萨贝尔 我是聂鲁达警官
Isabel, Sergeant Neruda.
-不知道你记不记得我 但… -你来这做什么
- I don't know if you remember me, but-- - What are you doing here?
我们必须聊聊 很重要的事
We have to talk. It's important.
我很忙 你最好离开
I'm busy. I need you to leave.
马科斯从没和你说过 对吗
Marcos never told you about this, did he?
这是他的朋友亚历杭德罗
This is his friend, Alejandro.
20年前死于车祸
He was killed 20 years ago in this car crash.
我当时负责调查
I was the investigator.
我审问了马科斯和索菲娅
I interviewed Marcos and Sofía
审问了他们所有的朋友 了解他们与此事的关联
and all of their friends and their connection to it.
什么
What?
丹妮拉也是其中一个朋友
And Daniela was one of those friends.
现在她遇害了
And now, she's been murdered.
有点奇怪吧
Strange, isn't it?
我不知道你想要我做什么
I don't know what you want from me.
伊萨贝尔 他们对你隐瞒了很多事
There's a lot they're not telling you, Isabel.
索菲娅说了她为什么她得在你家借宿
What did Sofía say to you so that she could stay at your place?
她说她的信♥用♥卡♥用不了
She said her credit card had been denied.
就这样
That's it?
她没说自己有犯罪记录
She didn't mention that she has a criminal record?
没说丹妮拉马里尼遇害当晚 她没有不在场证明
And that she doesn't have an alibi for the night Daniela Marini was murdered?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你觉得她…
Do you think she…
-你觉得马科斯… -我觉得他们俩都撒谎了
- You think Marcos-- - I think that they're both lying to us.
至于是什么谎 还有待调查
As to what, I need to find out.
这不可能 马科斯不可能做出这种事
No, that's impossible. Marcos could never do that.
好吧
Okay.
你信任他吗
Do you trust him?
他是你的未婚夫 对吧
He's your fiancé, right?
你必须信任他 是吧
I mean, you have to, right?
不能打从一开始就有自己的秘密
Can't have secrets from the get-go.
他从没说过这事 你不觉得这点很奇怪
Don't you think it's strange that he never mentioned this to you?
谁知道呢 也许他说的是实话
Who knows? Maybe he's telling the truth.
无论如何 你都有权知道
Either way, you deserve to know.
听我说
Listen,
我知道你在筹划婚礼期间 肯定不想为这种事烦心
I know this is not what you wanna deal with while you're planning your wedding.
顺提一句 你穿这条裙子非常惊艳
And you look stunning in that dress, by the way.
但是现在的情况是这样
But here's the deal.
我今晚必须进入你们的房♥子
I need to get into your house tonight
在那里安装几个麦克风
to install a couple of microphones in there.
-不行 -早点行动
- No way. - The sooner we do it,
我们就能早点找出真♥相♥
the sooner we find out the truth.
就能早点了结此事 继续生活
And then the sooner we can get on with our lives.
我不会在自己家监听我的男友
I'm not going to spy on my boyfriend in my own home.
明白
Okay.
那我们就永远无法得知 你是不是嫁给了一个谋杀犯
So then we'll never know if you're going to marry a murderer.
伊萨贝尔
Isabel,
如果马科斯没任何可隐瞒的
if Marcos has nothing to hide,
你也没什么可担心的 对吧
then you've got nothing to worry about, okay?
我需要今晚家里没有人
I need everyone out of your house tonight.
只用一小时
Just for one hour, okay?
相信我 这对大家都好
Trust me. This is the best for everyone.
一个小时而已 拜托了
Just one hour. Please.
他们出门后给我发短♥信♥ 好吗
Text me when they're all gone, okay?
对了 你真的很美
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表