剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
什么
What?
那不可能 怎么可能
That can't be. How?
我爸为什么会有 丹妮拉家里不见的录像带
Why would my dad have the video that went missing from Daniela's house?
不
No.
不 我爸做了很多坏事 但他不是杀人犯
No, my dad may be a lot of things, but he's not a murderer.
马科斯 你又怎么解释这个
Then how else do you explain this, Marcos?
你有没有…
Well, did you--
你有没有看
Did you watch it?
还没有
No, not yet.
谢谢你 雷吉娜护士 辛苦你了
Thank you, Nurse Regina. I appreciate it.
这是个糟糕透顶的主意
This is an extremely bad idea.
是谁的决定
Well, whose decision is it?
正式来说是你的决定
Well, officially, it's your decision.
但你刚做完手术 我要对你负责
But you just got out of surgery. You're my responsibility.
好吧 那我解除你的责任了 医生 可以了吗
Okay. Well, then I free you from your responsibility, doc. Okay?
我很感激 真的很谢谢你
Really appreciate it. And thank you very much.
该死 给
Oh, fuck-- Here you go.
保重
Take care.
-你得签免责书 -好吧
-You need to sign a waiver. -Okay.
邦克 我听不见你
Bunker, I can't hear you.
邦克 我听不见你说话 我在电…
Bunker, I can't hear you. I'm in an ele--
在电梯里 邦克 你等一下
In an elevator, Bunker. Just wait.
好了 说吧
Okay. Go ahead.
鲍德温说他昨天看到她时 她正要去实验室
Baldwin says he saw her yesterday on the way to the lab.
听着 她没有…
Listen, she didn't--
她没回家过夜
She didn't spend the night at home.
她给我打过电♥话♥ 但现在她的手♥机♥关了
And she called me, but now her cell phone is off.
她的女朋友已经做了失踪人口报案 所以…
And her girlfriend filed a missing person's report. So…
芙洛拉 拜托 我们正竭尽所能寻找她
Flora, for fuck's sake. We're doing our best to find her.
如果威利斯发现我在帮你 我就完了
If Willis finds out I'm trying to help you, I'm in big trouble.
那你就快点帮我 然后我就不会烦你了 好吗
Then hurry up and help me, and I'll get outta your damn fucking hair. Okay?
老天 要命
Geez. Fuck.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事 等等
Yes, I'm okay. Hang on.
天啊
Holy fuck.
-继续 -号♥码是
-Go ahead. -What's the number?
(迈阿密市警局 电♥话♥号♥码 日期)
(搜索)
(比斯坎湾)
好的 找到了
Okay. Here we are.
她手♥机♥最后开机的时间是昨晚9点36分
The last time her phone was on was 9:36 p.m. last night.
海利亚112街西北
Northwest 112th Street in Hialeah.
那之后就没信♥号♥♥了
After that, it goes dead.
那是我家
That's my address.
她去找我
She came to see me.
谢谢了 邦克 多谢你 我得挂了 拜拜
Thanks, Bunker. Thank you. I gotta go. Bye.
该死 德士
Fuck. Taxi!
嘿 是我先的…混♥蛋♥
Hey, that's mine. That's mine, you fuck!
德士
Taxi!
(2022年 选佩德洛克鲁兹 担任迈阿密戴德县市长)
能告诉我你到底在搞什么吗
Can you tell me what the hell you're doing?
好吧 怎么了
Okay. What's the problem?
我没别的事可做 你…这也打扰到你了
I don't have anything better to do. What's your-- Does that bother you too?
是啊 说实话 确实打扰到了
Well, yeah. Honestly, it does bother me.
你一整天穿着睡衣看电视
You spend the entire day watching television in your pajamas,
张嘴只是为了吃饭
and the only open your mouth to eat.
-好吧… -好吧
-Okay, okay, okay, man. -Okay, man.
该死的
Fuck.
我不懂
I don't get it.
我不懂 你想要我做什么
I don't get what you want me to do, huh?
尤其考虑到我做的一切最后都一无是处
Especially when all the work I did wasn't worth shit anyway.
我们做的一切
All the work we did!
所以这是你的计划
So that's your plan.
陷入深渊 拖我一起下去
Let yourself sink into the pit and take me down with you.
听着 我在考虑陷得再深一点 如果你不介意的话
Look, I'm thinking I'll let myself sink down a bit further, if you don't mind.
你想做什么 大可追随你内心的声音去做
You can do whatever your sweet little heart desires.
遭遇困境的不是只有你 好吗
You're not the only one having a hard time, okay?
对 因为你竞选失败了啊
Right, because you lost an election. Right?
不
No.
对 你说得对 我没竞选失败
Yes, you're right. I didn't lose an election.
不 你没有竞选失败 对…不是你
No, you didn't lose. No, no. You didn't.
真是不知感恩
How fucking ungrateful!
你知道我被迫做了多少事
Do you know what I had to do
当你在抛头露面 和人握手的时候
while you were out there taking photos and shaking hands?
-你说什么 -对 各种烂事
-Excuse me? -Yes, eat shit.
工作的烂事 房♥子的烂事 学校的烂事
The work shit, the house shit, the school shit.
-对 大家都知道 为什么 -是
-Right. It's obvious. Why? -Yes.
我在你沉沦时把你拖上岸
I pulled you out of the hole when you were sinking.
-因为我光吃不干 -我解决你解决不了的问题 不
-Because I didn't work, right? -I solved the problems you couldn't. No!
我只会抛头露面 和人…
I only took pictures, and I was with--
我可是做了会害我坐牢的事 好吗
I did things I should go to jail for, okay?
因为是你想做的
Because you wanted to.
因为那涉及我们二人 安娜
Because it involved both of us, Ana.
-那是你的决定 -因为我以为我们是一个团队
-It was your decision. -Because I thought we were a team!
我们不是一个团队已经很久了
We haven't been a team for a long time.
我觉得我们从来都不属于一个团队
I don't think we were ever a team.
但我过去没意识到
But I didn't realize it.
我们的生活一直围绕着你 永远都是你 只有你
Everything was about you. Always about you. You.
我则要放弃事业
I'm the one who gave up her career,
放弃梦想 连自己都没意识到
gave up her dreams, and I didn't realize it.
到头来为了什么
And for fucking what? For what?
为了什么
For what?
好吧
Well, okay.
安娜 如果你对生活不满意
Ana, if you're not happy with your life,
你完全有权利改变它
you have every right to change it.
好吗
Okay?
也许我真的会去改变
Maybe I just will.
布莱迪邀请我为他工作
Brady offered me a job in his office.
你会接受吗
Are you going to accept it?
我们能进来吗
Can we come in?
抱歉 现在不太方便
I'm sorry, but this isn't a good time.
有要紧的事
It's important.
又怎么了
Now what?
柏琳达
Belinda?
柏琳达
Belinda!
嗨 邦妮 嗨 妈咪的乖宝宝 你好 梅宝
Hi, Bonnie. Hello, mommy's good girl. Hi, Maple.
-玩得开心吧 -对 它很乖
-You had fun, yeah? -Yes, she's good.
真谢谢你帮我照顾它
Thank you so much for watching her for me.
你感觉还好吗 你看起来不太舒服
Are you okay? You don't look very well.
我没事 只是没睡好
I'm fine. I just didn't sleep good, that's all.
是这样的 我在问所有邻居
Listen. I've been asking all the neighbors.
我的搭档昨晚来找过我 但我不在
My partner, Belinda, came by to see me last night, but I was out.
你有没有见过她
Any chance you happened to see her?
没有 我倒是看到你的朋友了
No. But I did see your friend.
你的同事 那个皮肤煞白 很瘦的男人
The guy you work with. The real skinny guy with the pale skin.
-苏力啊 -对
-Sully. -Yeah.
好的 给你
Okay. Here.
你能再照看它几小时吗
Do you mind watching her for just a few more hours?
我保证只需要几个小时
I promise, just a few more hours.
-好的 -可以吗
-Okay. -Yeah?
-好的 -真谢谢你
-Yeah. -Thank you so much.
回头见 好的 妈妈晚点再回来
I see you later. Okay. Mommy see you later.
-不 停下 -好的 我们进去
-No, you stay. -All right. Come on.
-你好 -嗨 苏力
-Hello. -Hey, Sully.
嗨
Hey.
你去哪了 我一直在找你
Where you been? I've been trying to reach you.
拿到扫描结果了吗
You get the scan results?
不 我只是出城了一段时间
No, I just went out of the city for a moment.
-我想自己静一静 -我懂的
-You know, I had to get off the grid. -I get it.
一切可好
Everything okay?
不好 我的搭档柏琳达失踪了
No. My partner, Belinda, she just vanished.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表