剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
丽萨 你还好吗
How you doing, Lisa?
我很好 约翰
I'm fine. Johnny.
有人来看你
You have a visitor.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
你不和你家那位一起过感恩节啊
Shouldn't you be having Thanksgiving with your man?
-不 他甩了我 -什么
- No. He dumped me. - What?
没事 他说我总在工作
It's all right. He says I work too much.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
-但他没说错 -你还好意思说
- He's not wrong, though. - You could talk.
你没有家人在身边
You don't have any family around?
-没有 -来吧
- No. - Come on.
-你可以和我们一起吃 -不…不行
- You can sit with us. - No, no, no. I can't.
来嘛 我们给你准备一份
Come on. We'll set you a place.
-好吗 -来吧
- Yeah? - Let's go.
-你确实欠我一餐晚饭 -是吗
- Well, you do owe me a dinner. - Do I?
没错
Yes, you do.
-来这边坐下 -好的 谢谢
- Sit over here. - All right. Thanks.
-是 -来 我帮你
- Yeah. - Here. Let me help you here.
-好的 谢谢 -没事
- Okay, thanks. - Sure.
-坐下吧 -好了
- Sit down. - Here you go.
原谅我的无礼 我不吃肉
I hate to be rude, but I don't eat meat.
糟糕
Oh, no.
没事
All right.
那我们可以分到更多
Well, more for us.
厨房♥有豆角 玉米 马铃薯泥
You got string beans, corn, some mashed potatoes in the kitchen.
太好了
Awesome.
开始之前 我能先把事情说完吗
Before we start, mind if I take care of this business?
我等不及了
I just can't wait.
我发现了另一组指纹
I found another set of fingerprints,
不属于杰西卡汤普森
and they don't belong to Jessica Thompson.
一定是凶手的
They have to be the killer's.
天啊
Wow.
你要喝点水吗
Would you like some water?
你还好吗
You all right?
-我还是走吧 -不…
- Should I go? - No, no, no.
-不如躺下吧 -不 我没事 没问题
- You wanna lie down? - No, I'm fine. I'm okay.
好的…
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
该死
Shit.
来了
Coming.
汤米
Tommy.
嗨 大个子
Hey, my big guy.
你好吗
How you doing, huh?
来给我个拥抱 小伙
Give me a hug, champ.
-拿好了 -你打算什么时候告诉我
- Well, let's not drop that. - So, when were you gonna tell me?
消息传得真快啊
News travels fast, huh?
你知道局里有我的耳目
You know I have my spies.
汤米想来看看你
Tommy wanted to come see you.
我很想你
I missed you.
我也很想你 宝贝
I missed you, too, baby.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
我和威利斯争取过 但…
I tried talking to Willis, but…
他一直不喜欢我
He never liked me.
他还是新人时 你确实对他很苛刻
Well, you were pretty hard on him when he was a rookie.
那个嘛…
Yeah, well…
那也许是因为他是个无能的混♥蛋♥
might have had something to do with the fact that he's an incompetent asshole.
爷爷 什么是混♥蛋♥
Grandpa, what's an asshole?
你长大后会懂的
You'll find out when you're older.
混♥蛋♥到处都是
They're everywhere.
晚餐吃得不好
You don't like your dinner?
我有点恶心
I'm a little nauseous.
威利斯
Willis.
真是人形垃圾
What a waste of skin.
但这次他没说错
He's not wrong about this, though.
你到底是怎么想的
I mean, what were you thinking?
我教过你的 就算你不喜欢 也得按规矩办事
I taught you to play by the rules, even if you don't like them.
是 苏力 但我们就差一点 我发誓
Yes, but we were so close, Sully. I swear.
-我只需要再找到一个证据… -对 这个证据
- All I needed was one more thing and-- - Yeah, well, this one more thing
也许会害你丢了工作
might just cost you your job.
我的确希望你休息 但不是通过这种方式
I wanted you to get some rest, but not like this.
现在怎么办
Now what?
-你打算怎么做 -不知道
- What are you gonna do? - I don't know.
但我会找到办法
But I'll figure it out, okay?
苏力 这不是你该管的事 明白吗
And it's not for you to fix, Sully, okay?
老爷爷 悠着点
Easy there, gramps.
是
Yeah.
我得在变得感伤前停下
I should stop before I get too mushy.
嘿
Hey.
总之
Anyway…
至少梅宝很高兴你能陪它了
at least Maple's happy to have you around all day,
对不对 梅宝 是呀
aren't you, Maple? Yeah.
它太胖了
She's getting so fat.
我想知道脑断层扫描结果什么时候出
And I want to know when the CAT scan comes back.
这次对我说实话
Don't lie to me this time.
吃吧
Eat.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
我有个技术问题
I have a technical question.
如果我因为醉驾被警♥察♥拦下
If I'm pulled over for drunk driving,
最重的惩罚是什么
what punishment-- what's the worst punishment I could get?
马科斯 你在哪
Where are you, Marcos?
虽然我在想如果…
Although I'm thinking that if--
对 如果我慢慢开
Yeah, if I drive nice and slow,
非常慢
real slow,
也许什么都不会发生 对吧
probably nothing will happen, right?
马科斯 你在哪
Marcos, where are you?
你在哪
Where are you?
我在…
I'm at…
哈拉特
Harat's.
应该是 我已经看不清了
I think. I can't really see straight anymore.
在那里等着 我这就过去
Wait there. I'm on my way.
孩子们又在房♥间里玩那些该死的电游了
The kids are in their rooms playing their damn video games again.
(盖布莉耶拉:感恩节快乐 也许我们有机会能再一起庆祝)
GABRIELA - HAPPY THANKSGIVING. MAYBE WE'LL CELEBRATE TOGETHER AGAIN SOMEDAY
若去参加晚宴 可能那些企业家和你的互动还更多
The entrepreneurs would have paid more attention to you at their dinner.
安娜 别说了 拜托
That's enough, Ana, please.
这是我的竞选 应该由我做主
It's my campaign, and I make the decisions.
-是… -我不喜欢你总是…
- Yeah, yeah. - I don't like it when you--
我懂 我明白 你的小演讲说得很清楚
I get it now. I get it. You made it clear in your little speech.
“我感激家人 因为 我们可以永远信任彼此”
"I'm thankful for family because we can always trust each other"?
真的 你还好意思教我做人要诚实
Seriously? Are you seriously going to give me honesty lessons?
你擅自做了那么多决定
While you've been making your own decisions,
一个比一个更糟糕 更危险
each one of them worse and more dangerous than the last,
却什么都不告诉我
without telling me anything?
你这么做是因为你信任另一个人
You do it because you have someone else you trust.
厄尼斯托是我的副手
Ernesto is my right-hand man.
他远远不只是副手 你我都很清楚 但那并不重要
He's much more, and we both know it. And it doesn't matter.
你想和谁上♥床♥是你的事
Sleep with whoever you want.
但别再把其他人放在比我重要的位置
Just don't you ever put anyone else above me again.
不好
Oh, no.
他们不会救我
They're not going to help me.
他们不会救我
They're not going to help me.
救救我
Please, help me.
这是911 有什么紧急情况
This is 911. What's your emergency?
不…
No. No.
走吧 我送你回家
Let's go. I'll take you home.
马科斯 我来这里做什么
Why am I here, Marcos?
我开不了车
I can't drive.
对 但你可以叫德士 你却打给我
Yeah, but you could have called a taxi. You called me instead.
我根本不知道
I have no fucking idea.
我不知道
I don't know.
我本来过得很好 你知道吗
I was doing really well, you know?
我的生活终于…
My life was finally…
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表