剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
你为什么之前不告诉我
why the hell didn't you tell me before?
因为我的人生和我的预想不同 马科斯
Because my life didn't turn out how I expected, Marcos.
我看到你后记起了和你在一起时的自己
And I saw you and remembered who I was when I was with you.
而我很肯定我喜欢那个我 远远胜过现在的自己
And I can assure you that I liked that person a lot more than who I am now.
这就是原因
That's why.
已经证实
It's been proven.
超过某个临界 人们不会因为更富有而更开心
Above a certain threshold, people are not happier because they have more money.
但还是得先超过那个临界
You still have to pass the threshold.
或学会适应朴实的生活
Or learn to live with less, right?
对 我考虑去哥伦比亚从事人道主义工作
Yeah, I'm thinking of going to Colombia to do humanitarian work
读完医学院后
when I finish medical school.
-你在嘲笑我 对吗 -不…我是认真的
- You're making fun of me, right? - No, no, no. I'm serious.
我以为 既然你♥爸♥有个整形诊所…
I thought that since your dad has a plastic surgery clinic…
我爸可能忘了他的根 但我还记得
Dad may forget where he came from, but not me.
金钱很重要 尤其当你没有钱
Money is important. Especially when you don't have any.
你知道吗 我很喜欢和你争论
You know what? I like arguing with you.
不 马科斯 老天 这真糟
No, Marcos. Oh, God, that's terrible.
告诉我你不是对所有女生都这样
Tell me you don't do this with all the girls.
什么意思
What do you mean?
忧郁的小狗狗眼 这是你骗女孩上♥床♥的招数
That face with the sad little puppy-dog eyes. That's how you hook up?
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
-嘿 你们快来… -什么
- Hey, guys, guys, guys, guys. - What?
什么
What?
不…真的吗
No, no, no, no. Seriously?
你觉得我正在和你调情
You think I'm hitting on you right now?
-你是在和我调情 -对
- You're hitting on me. - Yeah.
-你也一样啊 -什么
- And you're doing the same thing. - What?
你取笑别人 这样对方就注意不到你紧张
You make fun of people so that they don't realize that you're getting nervous.
-我说的对吧 -我才不紧张
- Am I right? - I'm not getting nervous.
-该死的 -这就对啦
- Fuck. - There it is!
终于 你们用了好多年
Finally! You took years!
小朋友们 你们已经打情骂俏几个月
You've been flirting for months, kids.
你们得用舌头做不同的事情了
You had to use your tongues a different way.
对 是时候了 我们都屏息等待很久了
Yeah, it's about time! You had us waiting with bated breath.
你们就是看不惯我这可怜人心想事成
You can't handle a poor guy getting what he deserves.
看来你做足了功课
You did your homework well, it seems.
现在该去旅馆完成作业了 好吗
Now you need to finish it at the motel, right?
-嘿 -这就对嘛
- Hey! - There it is!
没错
That's it!
很好…开个房♥吧
That's it, that's it! Get a room!
好的 路易斯 听我说
Okay, Luis, look.
我知道自己常对你不耐心 好吗
I know that I get impatient a lot with you, okay?
我们说话的时候 你能放下游戏吗
Could you please put that down while we're talking?
很快的
One second.
这是你♥爸♥12岁的时候
That's your dad. Twelve years old.
真是个怪胎
What a weirdo.
那时我绝不是学校里的风云人物 但…
Yeah, well, I wasn't the most popular guy in school, but…
我的同班同学
Well, and my classmates,
他们的想象力特别残酷
their imagination was brutal.
他们创造各种花招捉弄我
They used it on me all the time.
给我起各种外号♥
Calling me all sorts of names.
路易斯 这让我…
And that, Luis, made--
让我很不开心 好吗
made me feel really bad. Okay?
我因此暴饮暴食
And that made me eat.
但那并没有带走我的焦虑
But that didn't take away my anxiety.
而是让我越吃越多 然后 吃得越多 我的感觉越糟糕
It made me eat more. And then, the more I ate, the worse I felt.
恶性循环 我的日子很难熬
And so on and so forth. And I had a very bad time.
我不希望你经历这种事
And I don't want that to happen to you.
好吗 所以我有时才会那样反应
Okay? That's why I act the way I do sometimes.
也是因为我觉得那是我的错
Also, because I think it's my fault.
不 爸爸 这不是你的错
No. It's not your fault, Dad.
你知道你有事都可以找我说 对吗
You know that you can talk to me, eh?
关于任何事 任何时间都行
You know, about anything, anytime.
你明白的 对吗
You know that, right?
好的
Okay.
爸爸
Dad?
你和妈妈没事吧
Is everything okay with Mom?
一切都很好
Everything's great. Okay?
听着 路易斯 你不需要操心这些事
Look, you don't worry about those things, Luis.
好吗
Okay?
爸爸永远在你身边保护你
Dad is always going to be here to protect you.
懂吗
Got it?
-懂 -好的
- Got it. - All right.
(厄尼斯托来电)
-嗨 -佩德洛
- Hey. -Pedro.
你有空吗 能聊聊吗
Do you have a moment? Can you talk?
是 当然 发生什么了
Yeah, yeah. Of course. What happened?
我们遇到了一个问题 你能来办公室一趟吗
We have a problem. Can you come to the office?
好的
Okay.
两百万美元 凭空消失
Two million. They've disappeared.
会不会是会计错误
It couldn't be some sort of accounting error?
查了账目
Check the account.
你有没有告诉别人
Did you tell anybody?
只有你知道
Only you.
好的
Okay.
先别做什么
Let's leave it as is.
好吗
Okay?
现在不行 厄尼斯托 我得去见安娜
Not right now. Ernesto, I have to meet Ana.
别担心 好吗
Don't worry, okay?
我们会查出发生了什么
We'll figure out what happened.
我很想念你
I miss you.
我知道
I know.
最近情况复杂
It's been complicated.
来
Here.
厄尼斯托知道钱的事了
Ernesto knows about the money.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 我只是想保护你 我并不想…
Sorry. I only wanted to protect you. I didn't want…
发生什么了
What happened?
是我
It was me.
佩德洛 是我杀了他
I killed him, Pedro.
我把毒品放进亚历杭德罗的酒里
I put the drug in Alejandro's drink.
看着我
Look at me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
看着我
Look at me.
我们会一起渡过这个难关
We're going to get through this together.
我们已经走了这么远
We've already made it this far.
一起
Together.
一切都会变好的 好吗
Everything is going to be all right. Okay?
一切都会变好的
Everything is going to be all right.
有些事说不通
Something's not adding up.
有人说亚历杭德罗从不喝酒 不吸毒
Someone told us Alejandro barely drank. He didn't do drugs.
他一心一意扑在游泳上
And he was just completely focused on his swimming.
不…这不是真的
No. No, no, it's not true.
亚历杭德罗并不想加入游泳队
Alejandro didn't like being on the swim team.
其实他很讨厌竞赛
He actually hated the competition.
他父母给他太大压力 希望他做最优秀的
And his parents put too much pressure on him to be the best.
他承受不了
I mean, he couldn't take it.
他有时会吸毒
And he just got high sometimes.
我告诉他 他应该停下
I told him he should stop.
也许有一天他会失控 然后…
That maybe one day he'll go too far and…
他染上了严重的毒瘾
It turned into a serious drug problem.
如果你们不相信我 可以查查他的犯罪记录
I mean, if you don't believe me, you should check out his record.
他三个月前因持有毒品被逮捕
He was arrested three months ago for possession.
佩德洛说的是真的 亚历杭德罗曾因氯♥胺♥酮♥被逮捕
Pedro was right. Alejandro was arrested for ketamine.
真没想到
What do you know.
这都和验尸官的报告相符
Well, it all lines up with the medical examiner's report.
亚历杭德罗嗑药了 导致心脏病发 酿成车祸
Alejandro was high, which caused a heart attack and caused the accident.
也可能不是
Or not.
怎么了
What?
你看起来很优雅
You look… elegant.
闭嘴
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表