剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
-我需要技术部快点查好手♥机♥ -他正在弄 我还有…
- I need IT to hurry with that cell phone. - He's working on it. I have something--
听着 不行 你必须打给这家伙 你得对他紧追不放 懂吗
Listen, no, you gotta call this guy. You gotta nag him, okay?
他是个混♥蛋♥ 如有必要 每半个小时就打给他
He's a prick, all right? Call him every half hour if you have to.
这是首要任务
This is top priority.
我们发现那些录像带时 马科斯赫列罗仍在房♥子里 对吗
Marcos Herrero was still in the house when we discovered those tapes, right?
我核实一下
Let me look up that.
我正要和你说关于他的事 如果你愿意听的话
I'm trying to tell you something about him. If you'll let me.
有些事一如以往啊
Some things don't change.
你让我核实马科斯赫列罗的不在场证明
You asked me to check up on Marcos Herrero's alibi.
一个惊喜
Well, surprise, surprise.
我要问你个问题
I'm going to ask you a question.
仔细考虑后再回答
Think long and hard about the answer.
答案将决定未来30年你会在哪里睡觉
It's going to determine where you're going to sleep for the next 30 years.
有什么事是我该知道的吗
Is there something I should know?
除了我们聊过的事 没有别的了
Besides what we talked about, no.
不过你知道吗 说到这个…
Although, you know what? Now that I think about it…
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
让我问你同样的事 当你跟踪丹妮拉时
I'll ask you the same thing. When you followed Daniela,
发生了什么事是我该知道的吗
did something happen that I should know about?
你在暗示什么
What are you insinuating?
我没暗示任何东西 我在问你问题
I'm not insinuating anything. I'm asking you a question.
因为据我们所知
Because as far as we know,
你是丹妮拉死前见的最后一个人
you were the last person to see Daniela alive.
是的
Yes.
我愿意帮你摆脱你惹上的这些烂事
The fact that I'm willing to get you out of the messes you get yourself into
一个原因是你♥爸♥拜托我这么做
because your daddy asks me to is one thing.
但我不会为了你或为任何人犯罪
But I wouldn't commit a crime for you or for anyone.
所以闭上你的嘴 让我尽我的本职
So shut up, and let me do my job.
赫列罗先生 你对我们撒谎了
You lied to us, Mr. Herrero.
你说周五晚上 也就是 丹妮拉马里尼遇害的那晚
You said that on Friday night, the night of Daniela Marini's murder,
你仍在诊所工作 我们知道那不是真的
you were still working at the clinic, and we know that's not true.
我们的记录显示你离开的时间… 是几点来着
Our records show that you left at-- What is it?
-就是这个 -下午5点
- That's it. - 5:00 p.m.
所以这次你要不要说真话
So, you want to try telling us the truth this time?
我的客户不会回答任何问题
My client's not gonna answer any questions.
好的
All right.
如果你配合警方 我可以努力
Well, if you cooperate, I could find it in my heart
忽视我在丹妮拉家里发现的羟考酮
to ignore the oxycodone I found in Daniela's house.
我猜那个药方是你给自己开的
I assume you wrote yourself that prescription.
那好吧
All righty then.
-等等 -是
- Wait. - Yes?
马科斯
Marcos.
请让我说
Please, let me talk.
我两个月后会结婚
I'm getting married in two months.
恭喜
Mazel tov.
如果你问我 我的建议是别结 常言道婚姻是爱情的坟墓
If you want my advice, don't do it. They say marriage kills the spark.
我告诉你是因为你会明白我撒谎的原因
And I'm only telling you so you know why I had to lie.
我不在诊所 对 没错
I wasn't at the clinic. Yeah, you're right.
我在我的车里
I was in my car.
然后呢
And?
我当时和我的前女友在一起 索菲娅
And I was with my ex, with Sofía.
之后我送她回她的酒店 仅此而已
And then I took her back to her hotel, and that's it.
-索菲娅能证实吗 -能
- Think Sofía will confirm that? - Yeah.
你为什么去丹妮拉家
Why were you at Daniela's house?
不是我
It wasn't me.
好吗
Okay?
对了
By the way,
你有没有从丹妮拉家拿走一盘录像带
did you happen to take a videotape out of Daniela's house
在我们搜查的时候
while we were searching it?
-录像带 -对
- A videotape? - Yep.
有一盘不见了 有什么想法
There's one missing. Any thoughts?
没有
No.
房♥子里到处是警♥察♥ 我不可能做到
The house was full of police. I couldn't have done that.
就算我想
Even if I wanted to.
就算你想
Even if you wanted to.
在这等着 我们去核实你的不在场证明
Wait here while we check your alibi.
你是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
让他走吗
Do we let him go?
别急 我想看看他是不是在撒谎
Not yet. I want to see if he's lying.
没有一个叫 索菲娅门第耶塔的人留宿的记录
There's no record of a Sofía Mendieta staying here.
你确定
Are you sure?
是 女士 那天没有叫那个名字的住客
Yes, ma'am. There's no one under that name on that date.
你能查查再往前几天的记录吗
Could you look a few days back?
好的
Sure.
没有 我没查到
No, I don't see anything.
好的 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
不好意思 女士 稍等
Excuse me. Miss, one second.
请问能否看看酒店过去三天的监控录像
Could I take a look at your security cam footage for the past three days, please?
我得询问我的经理
I have to ask my manager that.
好的 麻烦了 我在这等
Yes, please do it. I'll wait.
-好的 -谢谢你
- Okay. - Thank you.
他们会说我们是机会主义者
They're going to accuse us of being opportunists.
-将疫情政♥治♥化 -政♥治♥化 我会直接说
- Of politicizing the pandemic. - Politicizing? I'll just say it.
这届政♥府♥管控疫情的方式糟透了
The way this administration has managed it has been terrible.
他们证明自己的完全无能
They've shown themselves to be beyond incompetent.
没错
Totally.
死亡人数是真的
Now, the numbers of deaths are real.
-对 -对吗 金融危机也是
- Yes. - Right? The financial crisis too.
所以他们重建医疗系统了吗
So, did they redesign the health system?
没有
No.
没有 他们帮助小企业了吗
No. Did they help small businesses?
更没有
Even less.
就这样 还有移♥民♥ 孤立无援 没有保障 一如以往
There you have it. And the immigrants. Alone, unprotected, as always.
这是我们竞选活动的三大论点 对吧
Those are the three key pillars of our campaign, yes or no?
-对 -不对
- Yes. - No.
你必须考虑风险 因为这是个争议话题
You'll have to decide on the risk because it's a controversial issue.
目前的民调结果很乐观
And right now, the polls are very favorable.
30至60岁的女人是你的拥护
Women from 30 to 60 love you.
可别让安娜知道这点
Better not let Ana find out about that.
别让安娜知道什么
Better not let Ana find out about what?
你的丈夫是个“性感偶像”
Your husband, that he's a "sex symbol."
我不觉得这是个问题 难道不是吗
I don't think that's a problem. Or is it?
不 当然 这不是问题
No, of course, that's not a problem.
那么问题是什么
So, what is the problem?
谈论新冠病毒会让我们失去部分选票
Talking about COVID could cause us to lose some of the votes.
我只觉得这会显得太投机
I just think that it could seem opportunistic.
佩德洛因为疫情失去他的母亲 我不觉得这算投机
Pedro lost his mom in the pandemic. I don't think that is being opportunistic.
他是受波及的数千人之一 走吧
He's one of thousands of people affected. Shall we?
这是她的主意
It was her idea.
总算有一次了
For a change.
下车吧
Come on out.
他们到底对你说了什么
What exactly did they say to you?
三家银行都提出同样的要求
All three banks are asking for the same thing.
至少需要一个半月时间对按揭转贷
At least a month and a half to refinance the mortgage.
我们必须找其他办法
We have to find another way.
安娜
Ana…
-你妈妈… -不行
- Your mom-- - No.
-你妈妈可以… -不行…
- Your mom could… - No. No, no, no.
想都别想 不行
No fucking way. No.
-只是个提议 -我说了不行
- It's just a suggestion. - I said no.
你是逗我吗 你住这
Are you fucking kidding me? You live here?
对
Yeah.
你确定他们不会介意我来你家
Are you sure that they won't mind me coming over?
为什么会介意
Why would they mind?
走吧
Let's go.
安娜
Ana?
他一定很希望你成为市长
He would have liked to see you become mayor.
话别说得太早 他得先赢了竞选
Well, don't get ahead of yourself. He still has to win the election.
爸爸 玛丽萨奶奶说我们可以随便喝饮料
Dad, Grandma Marisa says that we can drink all the soda we want.
玛丽萨奶奶要宠坏你们了 不可以
Grandma Marisa spoils you too much. No.
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表