剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
原本那么顺利
It was going really well,
但你出现了 然后砰地一声
but you showed up and, boom!
你像海啸一样摧毁一切
You destroyed everything like a fucking tsunami.
这么多年来 我一直告诉自己
All these years, I've been telling myself…
发誓说我不会有任何感觉
swearing that I'm not going to feel anything,
我不会想念你 我不想见你
I'm not thinking about you, I don't want to see you.
但那不可能
But it was impossible.
那不可能
It was impossible.
就是做不到
Just impossible.
做不到
It was impossible.
我们走吧
Let's go.
带我走 求求你
Take me. Please. Please.
-疼… -我爱你…
- Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. - I love you. I love you.
嘿
Hey…
我们去哥伦比亚吧 这一次再也不回头 马科斯 走吧
Let's go to Colombia. Once and for all, Marcos. Let's go.
马科斯
Marcos.
马科斯
Marcos!
喂
Hello?
芙洛拉聂鲁达 我是医院的麦医生
Flora Neruda? It's Dr. Mai from the hospital.
是脑断层扫描的事吗
Is this about the CT scan?
不是 你之前说过
No. You asked me to call you
如果名叫乌戈汤普森的病人 从昏迷状态苏醒 就打给你
if a patient named Hugo Thompson woke up from his coma.
他刚苏醒了
He just did.
他们撤走了聂鲁达
They took Neruda off the case.
我们可以放松一点了
We can breathe a bit easier now.
我打给艾莉森了 让她来照顾孩子
And I called Allison to come watch the kids.
如果你想的话 我们可以去喝几杯 像旧日一样
So, if you feel like it, we could go get a few drinks, like old times.
谢谢你一直在我身边支持我
Thank you for always being there.
我今天要收两倍价格 因为是节日
I'm charging double today, since it's a holiday.
好狠 行吧
Ouch. Okay.
上一次的你还欠我
And you still owe me for last time.
什么时候 不
For-- From where? No.
你是说我们去校友聚会那次
You mean when we went out to the alumni reunion?
不 那次你付了钱 我是说再之后的那次
No, you paid me for that one. I mean the time after that.
哪一次
What time?
我只出过一次门 安娜照顾孩子
I've only been out once, and Ana stayed here with the kids.
不 她让我来看孩子
No, she asked me to babysit.
她说工作临时有事
She said a work thing had come up.
她很晚才回家
She came home pretty late.
走吗
Shall we go?
-嗨 艾莉森 -嗨 玩得开心
- Hi, Allison. - Hey, have a good one.
谢谢
Thanks.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表