剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
Pedro, you're too nervous.
把注意力放在辩论赛 别的我来处理
Focus on the debate. I'll take care of everything else.
你也说过你妈会给我们钱
You also said your mom was going to give us money,
可是我们一个子都没看到
and we haven't seen a dime.
我正在努力 但我不是上帝
I'm working on it, but I'm not God.
联邦调查局的人想看账簿
The feds want to see the account books, okay?
要是他们发现厄尼斯托做了假账…
If they realize Ernesto doctored the numbers…
佩德洛 你还好吧
Pedro, are you okay?
佩德洛 深呼吸…拜托了
Pedro, breathe. Breathe, please.
冷静
Calm down.
佩德洛 冷静
Pedro, calm down.
-什么 怎么了 -安娜
- What is it? What's wrong? - Ana.
佩德洛 等等…深呼吸…
Pedro, wait. Wait, breathe. Breathe.
深呼吸…
Breathe, breathe.
冷静下来
Calm down.
-亚历杭德罗 -他死了吗
- Alejandro? - Is he dead?
儿子 你为什么吃得这么快
Why are you eating so fast, Son?
她…死了
She's-- She's dead.
她死了
She's dead.
儿子 你不舒服
You're not feeling well, Son.
亚历杭德罗的事不是任何人的错
What happened to Alejandro wasn't anybody's fault.
如果是呢
And what if it was?
如果事故是某人造成的呢
What if someone is to blame for the accident?
佩德洛
Pedro.
发生了什么
What's going on?
没什么…没事
Nothing. Nothing. It's okay.
儿子 我从小教育你当个好人
Son. I raised you to be a good man.
关于那天晚上的事 如果你有什么没告诉我…
If there's something you're not telling me about what happened that night…
如果那和亚历杭德罗有关
If it has to do with what happened to Alejandro,
儿子 那就做正确的事
then do the right thing, Son.
如果你不想告诉我
If you don't want to tell me,
那就应该告诉警♥察♥
then you should tell the police.
早安
Good morning.
我睡过头了
I overslept.
我得准备了
I need to prepare.
你什么都不用准备 我为你写了总结
You don't need to prepare anything. I wrote a summary for you.
如果你不确定 就可以看看
If you're not sure, you can look at it.
你起来多久了
How long have you been awake?
我去找我妈吃早餐了
I went to have breakfast with my mom.
她想把路易斯的礼物给我们
She wanted to give us Luis's gift.
她说这么迟才送很抱歉
She said she's really sorry for the delay.
钱
Money?
吃早餐去吧 今天一定很顺利
Go have breakfast. It's going to be a great day.
别忘了 眼神交流 好吗
And don't forget. Eye contact. Okay?
我才不要穿这个
There's no way I'm wearing this!
你要穿这个 原因有三
You're going to wear that for three reasons.
第一 因为这是我的要求 第二 因为你得穿得好看点
One, because I said so. Two, because you have to dress up.
第三 因为你的弟弟妹妹都穿一样的
And three, because your siblings are wearing the same thing.
为什么我们要穿成一样 我们又不是小黄人
And why do we have to dress the same? It's not like we're minions.
嘿 妈妈 你总是假装我们是完美一家人 就不会觉得累吗
Hey, Mom. Don't you ever get tired of pretending we're perfect?
什么
What?
什么“什么”
What "what"?
-什么“什么” -什么
- What "what"? - What?
你要离开一整年 整整一年…
So, you're leaving for a whole year. One year! One year.
-你觉得没关系 -是
- And you think that's okay? - Yes.
你觉得离开男友一年没关系
You think it's okay to leave your boyfriend for a year?
没有你我该怎么办
What am I going to do without you now?
没有你我该怎么办
What am I going to do without you?
某人的意思是 他要在全国赛前一个月放弃游泳
Is somebody telling me he wants to quit swimming one month before nationals…
-真的 -跟我一起走
- Really? -…and come with me?
听起来有意思多了
That sounds much better.
-你是开玩笑 对吧 -开玩笑
- You're joking, right? - Joking?
想象一下我们俩一起 我和你一起去
Picture the two of us together, me going with you.
让我瞧瞧
Well, well, let's see.
我爱你
I love you…
-真的 -但也没那么爱啦
- Really? -…but not that much.
什么叫“没那么爱”
What do you mean, "not that much"?
听着 停下
Look. Stop.
不 听着 你会赢得所有比赛
No. Look, you're going to win all your competitions.
是 我们都知道
Yeah, we all know that.
-我则会在联♥合♥国♥找到工作 -你呢
- And I am going to get a job at the UN… - What about you?
是吗
Yeah?
然后我们四处旅行
…and then we'll travel a ton.
一直旅行
And we'll keep traveling.
我们会再次相见
And we'll meet again.
我们会再这样做一千零一次
And we'll do this a thousand and one times.
还好他们知道你是我儿子
Fortunately, they know you're my son.
否则他们才不会让你穿这种鞋进来
Otherwise, you wouldn't be allowed through the door with those shoes.
我是来见西尔维娅的
I was supposed to meet Silvia.
我该猜到你也在
I should have known you'd be here.
我应该和她单独聊的
She and I were supposed to talk alone.
是 你打给我的律师 我猜应该是和我有关的事
Yes. You called my lawyer. I thought it might be about me.
发生什么了
What happened?
我们遇到大♥麻♥烦了
We're in big trouble.
我在家里发现这个
I found this at my place.
谁知道家里还藏了多少个
Who knows how many more may be hidden around the house.
我们不知道他们知道什么 听到什么
We don't know what they know, what they've heard.
我只知道勒索金在他们那里
What I do know is they have the blackmail money.
是西尔维娅把钱交给他们的
Silvia turned that money in.
如果这事爆出来 我们就死定了
And if this blows up, it'll blow up in our faces.
马科斯 你要面对的敌人太多了
You're fighting on too many fronts, Marcos.
而我不是你的敌人
And I'm not your enemy.
你不是吗
You aren't?
不是
No.
此刻真正的敌人是警局
The real enemy right now is at the police station,
他们在思考如何让你一辈子坐牢
thinking about how to get you to spend the rest of your life in prison.
据我们的观察 她很快就能成功
And from what we've seen, she's getting close.
我能帮你们摆脱这个问题
I can help you get out of this.
真的 你想要什么作交换
Really? What do you want in return?
我撤掉诉讼
For me to drop the lawsuit?
撤掉诉讼 赶走那个搞砸你人生的人
Drop the lawsuit, and get the person who fucked everything up out of your life.
马科斯 安定下来吧
Settle down, Marcos.
我会在你身边支持你 正如每次你需要我时那样
I'll be there for you, just like every time you've needed me.
我想听录音
I wanna hear the recordings.
抱歉 我不能允许
I'm sorry. I can't do that.
否则我会把一切告诉马科斯
Otherwise, I'll tell Marcos everything.
别威胁我
Don't threaten me.
求你了
Please.
他已经知道了 他听到了 好吗
He already knows. He heard. Okay?
他发现了一个麦克风
He found one of the microphones.
拜托 我帮过你
Please. I helped you.
别这样 我要兴奋了 别这样…
Don't do that. You're turning me on. Don't do that. Don't do that.
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
是 我知道
Yes, I know.
你要和一个名叫伊萨贝尔的女人结婚
You're getting married to a woman named Isabel,
你将会发誓爱她
and you're going to promise to love
对她忠贞不二 白头偕老
and be faithful to her for the rest of your lives.
马科斯 你真的要结 当真
Are you really going to do it, Marcos? Really?
(迈阿密医疗中心)
柏琳达 拜托先不要提麦克风的事
Belinda, please don't say anything about the mikes yet.
为了我 再等一阵子
Just hang on a little bit longer for me.
真的拜托你 好吗
I'd appreciate it. Okay?
是
Yeah?
嗨
Hi.
-这是安娜 -很高兴认识你
- This is Ana. - Nice to meet you.
-布莱迪先生 很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
- Nice to meet you, Mr. Brady. - Nice to meet you.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
这怎么会
How is this happening right now?
好吧
Okay. All right.
发生了什么
What happened?
你要保持冷静 专注
You have to stay calm and focus.
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表