剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
艾丽萨 芒斯 能把我的高尔夫球袋拿下来吗
Elisa, Montse, can you help bring down my golf bag, please,
还有我给我爸带的葡萄酒 谢谢
and a case of wine that I brought for my dad? Thanks.
正如克鲁兹所说
…and, like Cruz says,
我们必须坚信定罪前无辜的原则
we have to believe in the presumption of innocence.
保安系统已解除
System disarmed.
下午时段投票人数众多
A sharp drop-off in the afternoon stretch
距离投票截止仅剩两小时
with only two hours left until the close of the polls.
虽然据报道所有投票站排着长龙
Although reports have shown long lines at all of the polling stations
从开站到下午2点期间一直如此
from the time they opened until 2:00 p.m…
你之前说拉美选民通常什么时候投票
When did you say the Latino vote usually turns out?
我们只需要等待
We just have to wait.
-等什么 -等计票
- For what? - For the count.
虽然共和党候选人的身边人 表示他们对结果乐观
Although sources close to the Republican candidate are optimistic,
数百名共和党支持者已经前往…
hundreds of Republican sympathizers are already approaching the entrance of the…
他来这里做什么
What the fuck is he doing here?
-不…你不能来这里 不 -别碰我
- No. No, no, no. You cannot be here. No. - Don't touch me.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
弗朗西斯
Francis!
放开他
Let him go.
老天
Jesus Christ.
我们也收到了其中一个投票站的画面
We're also seeing images from one of the polling stations…
我们必须谈谈 如果你不接我的电♥话♥ 那情况一定很复杂
We have to talk. And if you don't answer my calls, it's complicated.
我的丈夫对你无话可说
My husband has nothing to say to you.
我不这么认为
I would say he does.
离开 否则我们会叫警卫
Either you leave, or we're going to have to call security.
今晨我们给观众展示了 同一个投票站的画面
This morning we showed you images of this same station…
行
Fine.
那我就在这里说 当着整个团队的面
Then I'll speak here, in front of the whole team.
-他们一定很感兴趣 -不…停下…
- I'm sure they'll be very interested. - No. No. No, no. Stop. Stop.
我们去外面说 可以吗
Can we talk outside, please?
佩德洛
Pedro.
好 各位 抱歉 继续工作
All right, sorry about this, folks. Get back to work.
大家继续干活吧
Everybody, please get back to work.
多位投票站职员告诉我们 虽然投票率很高…
…various poll workers have told us that despite the high participation…
我让你给我更多时间的
I asked you for more time.
更多 我打了几天电♥话♥
More? I've been calling you for days.
他们释放我时 你不在
You weren't there when they released me.
你用律师打发我
You're ignoring me with the lawyer.
不 你想要我做什么
No! What did you want me to do?
-佩德洛 你会败选 -什么 不
- Pedro, you're going to lose! - What? No!
还有时间 好吗
There's still time, okay?
-分♥析♥员说仍然… -别用记者那套话术糊弄我
- The analysts said that there are still-- - Don't give me that journalist bullshit.
我为了你保持沉默
I've kept silent for you.
你却抛弃了我
And you've abandoned me.
别这么说
Don't tell me that.
我获选后会向他们施压 把你的案子撤销 我答应你
When I win, I'm going to pressure them to dismiss your case. I promise.
如果你败选了 就无法帮助我了
If you lose, you're not going to be able to help me.
我不会败选
I'm not going to lose,
我也不会让他们把你送上法庭 厄尼斯托
and I'm not going to let them put you on trial for this, Ernesto!
我们会解决这件事的 你和我
We're going to fix it, you and me,
我们俩一起
together.
一起
Together?
一起 哪年哪月
Together. When?
你知道我这么做是为了孩子
You know I'm doing this for my children.
我不知道你是在自欺欺人
I don't know if you're lying to yourself
还是你只是个懦夫
or if you're just a coward.
如果你今晚败选 最好把事情一五一十说出来
If you lose tonight, you'd better tell the whole story.
否则就由我来说
Or I will.
我们不能对警♥察♥说谎
We can't lie to the police.
佩德洛
Pedro.
你在那做什么 收拾好行李了吗
What are you doing there? Did you finish packing?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
佩德洛 你做了什么
Pedro, what did you do?
没什么
Nothing.
佩德洛 别想骗我 你做了什么
Pedro, don't fuck with me. What did you do?
我杀了她 我杀了那个女人
I killed her. I killed that woman.
不…
No. No.
我去车那边 她在打电♥话♥
I went up to the car and she was on the phone.
我试着抢走手♥机♥
I tried to take it away.
我不是故意的 但我…
I didn't mean to, but I just...
我杀了她
I killed her.
我们去自首吧 求求你 告诉他们我和亚历杭德罗在车上
Let's go to the police, please. We'll tell them that I was in the car with Alejandro.
拜托 我撑不下去了
Please, I can't do this anymore.
我开始后悔接受你的这份工作邀请了
You know, I'm starting to wish I'd never accepted your offer.
真的
Seriously?
船都还没沉呢 你已经要跳船了
We're not even sinking and you're ready to jump ship.
如果把佩德洛换成任何一个人 我们此刻都已经大幅度领先了
If it were anyone else except for Pedro, we'd be cleaning out right now.
这话也太低劣 即使按你的标准
That's a new low. Even for you.
其实我一直觉得应该由你竞选
You know, I always thought it should've been you running.
如果是你 我们这会已经在开香槟庆祝了
If it were you, we'd be popping the champagne right now.
迈阿密的选举日 而此刻的氛围仍然是
...election day in Miami, and there is still an atmosphere
一切皆有可能 今天的市长竞选乔卡罗约…
where everything could happen in the mayoral race between Joe Carollo…
老天啊 你说我们一起度过今天时
Damn it, when you told me we were going to spend the day together,
我所想象的不是这样
I imagined something else.
我未必有心情 要看今晚的结果
Well, depending on what happens tonight, I may or may not be in the mood.
是吗 那我得虔诚祈祷了
Oh, yeah? Well, I'll cross my fingers.
亚历杭德罗 别说笑 这很重要
Alejandro, seriously, this is important.
你看这白♥痴♥ 瞧他那样子
Look at this idiot. Look at him.
你希望他是未来四年的市长 我可不希望
Do you want him to be mayor for the next four years? I don't.
他太可笑了
He's absurd.
他想要取消给急需租金补贴家庭的援助
He wants to eliminate aid to help pay rent for the families who need it the most
还要减少两性健康诊所的拨款
and to reduce funding for family planning clinics.
而且他显然不打算对教育投资一分一毫
And obviously, he doesn't plan to invest a single dollar in education.
这家伙是个十足的白♥痴♥ 你是个白♥痴♥
He's got to be a complete idiot. You're an idiot!
但我真诚地认为你应该竞选市长
But I honestly think that, frankly, you should run for mayor.
我真诚地认为你应该滚一边去 滚啊…
Frankly, you get lost. Get lost! Get lost!
你上任吧
Hired.
过来 我是认真的
Come here. I'm serious.
你热爱政♥治♥
You love politics.
你成天说希望如何改善我们的城市
You spend all day talking about what you would improve in this city.
没有人会比你更出色
Nobody would do a better job than you.
最重要的是
And, well, the most important thing is that...
我会投给你
I would vote for you.
好吗
Okay?
…说明苏亚雷斯 对欺诈一事知情或牵涉其中
…to indicate that Suarez knew about or participated in the fraud,
但是卡罗约声称缺席票数 是伪造的 甚至是收买♥♥的票…
but Carollo claimed that absentee ballots were forged and even paid for by…
好吧
Okay.
投票站一小时前刚刚关闭
Polling stations have just closed an hour ago.
(迈阿密警局)
(社保号♥码 驾照)
(成功破解)
很少有人会来这里
We don't usually get too many visits around here.
几年前我们把所有档案改为电子版
We digitized all the files a couple years back,
但如果是20多年前的案子
but I can tell you that if it happened more than 20 years ago,
我们的数据库不会有
it's not on our database.
我在找当时要求的一个指纹分♥析♥结果
What I'm looking for is a print analysis requested back then.
我们当时的任何分♥析♥都应该在这里
Anything we analyzed back then would be in here.
让我找找 2000年…
Let's see. 2000. 2000. 2000.
找到了
Here we are.
8月 9月 11月 12月
August. September. November. December.
-在这里 -我来就可以了 谢谢你
- Here they are. - I'll take it from here. Thank you.
好的
Okay.
有件事我要告诉你
There's something I wanna tell you.
我希望你最先从我这里听到
And... I want you to hear it from me first.
我被撤下案子了
I've been taken off the case.
我很遗憾
I'm really sorry about that.
我也知道失去最爱的人是什么感觉
And that I, too, know what it feels like to lose the person you love the most,
尤其是他们离世过早时
especially when it wasn't their time to go.
我熟悉这种愤怒 乌戈
I recognize that anger, Hugo.
这种痛苦
That pain.
你希望做任何事来改变过去
And that you would do anything to change things.
我不敢相信过了20年 我依旧无法解开这该死的案子
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表