剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
听着 布莱迪一定知道 好吗 新闻上已经传遍了
Look, I'm sure Brady knows, okay? It's all over the fucking news.
-他一定会利用那点… -怎么了
- And he will use it against him-- - What happened?
是厄尼斯托 联邦调查局在调查他
It's Ernesto. The feds are investigating him
-盗用竞选公♥款♥ -什么
- for misappropriation of campaign funds. - What?
-你知道这事吗 -当然不知道
- Did you know about this? - Of course not.
好吧 其实还有几分钟辩论就要开始
Okay. You know what? We've got just a few minutes before the debate.
大家深呼吸 好吗
So, everybody, just take a deep breath right now, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
-他被逮捕了吗 -走吧
- Was he arrested? - Come on.
没事的
It's okay.
请候选人就位
Candidates to the set, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你必须冷静
I need you to calm down.
深呼吸
Breathe.
佩德洛 听我说 这是我们的计划
Pedro, listen to me. Here's the plan, okay?
如果他们用厄尼斯托的事攻击你 就说你一无所知
If they use Ernesto against you, you know nothing.
你才得知此事 你会全面配合
You just found out, okay? And you will completely cooperate
-相关当局 -一切可好 时间到了
- with the authorities. - Is everything okay? It's time.
我们准备就绪了
We are ready.
(2022年选举)
晚上好 欢迎各位来观看今天的辩论
Good evening, and welcome to tonight's debate
参与者为迈阿密戴德县的两位市长候选人
between Miami-Dade's two mayoral candidates.
我打了几个电♥话♥ 他们给全屋楼上楼下都安了监听
I made some calls. They bugged his house from top to bottom.
-好 -作为市长
- Okay. -As mayor…
但这次监听是非法的 他们没有拿到搜查令
But that surveillance is illegal. They went in without a warrant.
所以什么都不能用
So they can't use any of it.
明白 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
…对小企业 帮助他们恢复
…to small businesses in order for them to recover.
这里的失业率记录…
The unemployment records here show that…
这些数据可能反映两个完全不同的事实
Those figures can tell two completely different stories,
这取决于是谁在解读
depending on who's reading them.
迈阿密戴德的居民更想知道
Now, Miami-Dade residents are more interested in knowing how
-我们如何刺♥激♥经济 -不太顺利啊
- we're going to stimulate the economy… - This is not going well.
-创造就业 -我希望他想办法反击
-…create more jobs… - I hope he finds a way to counterattack.
最好如此 因为布莱迪要击溃他了
Well, he better. Because Brady is eating him alive.
-我们也有一项奖励计划 -加油啊
- We also have an incentive plan… - Come on.
吸引大企业来迈阿密戴德
…to attract major companies to come to Miami-Dade,
这将会创造数以千计的潜在新就业机会
which will potentially create thousands of new employment opportunities.
知道什么详情吗 恐怕你鼓吹很多…
Hear any specifics? I'm afraid you sell a lot of…
我们来这里做什么 我们不吃点东西
What are we doing here? Weren't we going to eat something?
我认为你并没有具体计划以造福…
I don't believe you have a solid plan for the good people of…
安娜 我们必须自首
We need to confess, Ana.
佩德洛 不…
Pedro, no. No.
你有没有想过如果我们说了 会有什么后果吗
Have you considered what will happen if we say something?
你会毁掉自己的人生 同时还会葬送马科斯 丹妮拉
You'll fuck up your life, and while you do, you'll fuck up Marcos, Daniela,
和索菲娅的一生 该死的 还有我的
and Sofía's lives, and mine too, goddamn it.
什么人生
What life?
安娜 我受不了了 够了
I just can't do it anymore, Ana. Enough.
而且你认为迈阿密的人♥民♥会信赖你吗
And besides, how do you expect the good people of Miami to trust you
你的心腹大将此刻正被警方拘留
when your own right-hand man is in police custody as we speak?
等等 我和所有人一样感到震惊…
Wait a minute. I am as shocked as any--
而且他似乎不是独自行动的
And it does not seem like he is acting alone.
我个人是无法信任这样的市长所作的决断
Personally, I wouldn't be able to trust a mayor's judgment
如果他选择这种人管理竞选团队
if this is who he chooses to run his campaign.
我认为迈阿密人♥民♥也不会信赖你
And I don't think the good people of Miami would trust you either.
还是说你希望我们相信你只是旁观者
Or are you asking us to believe that you were on the sidelines?
安娜 两个人死了
Two people fucking died, Ana.
佩德洛 不
Pedro, no.
我知道你很难过 也很难熬
I know it hurts. I know it's hard.
我也筋疲力尽
I don't have the strength either.
我猜最简单的事
I suppose the easiest thing
就是说这对我来说不算什么
would be to say that this wasn't a big blow for me.
但那不是真的 我也不会说谎
But that would be a lie, and I don't lie.
你根本不知道我对我们做的事感到多自责
You have no idea how guilty I feel about what we did.
但我们必须坚强
But we have to be strong.
对 嘿 看着我
Yes. Hey, look at me.
-我做不到 -你可以的 佩德洛
- I can't. - Yes, you can, Pedro.
因为你帮过我 我也会帮你
Because you helped me, and I'm going to help you,
但你必须信任我 好吗
but you have to trust me, okay?
我需要你在我身边支持我
I need you by my side.
我不想再失去别人了
I don't want to lose anyone else, okay?
我…
I…
我的母亲教育我要做一个诚实的人
My mother brought me up to be an honest man.
在被证有罪前 相信每个人都是清白的
And to believe that everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
并且让司法系统作出判决 在那之前不会妄自决断
And to let the justice system work before passing judgment on anyone.
我认为
I believe
很多观众懂得
that many of our viewers know the consequences
被人妄下评断的滋味
of being judged too hastily.
我不会成为那么做的人
And I'm not about to do that myself.
我是不是大受打击
Am I devastated?
感到心碎
Heartbroken?
但是我们将会走出阴霾
But we will come out of this,
我们将会更加强大 正如这个伟大的城市
and we'll be stronger, just like this great city did
在经历那么多年犯罪肆虐之后 走出阴霾一样
after all those years of out-of-control crime.
你会因为那些年而说 迈阿密是一个不宜居的地方吗
Would you say Miami was a bad place to live because of those years?
我不会
I wouldn't.
我知道迈阿密人团结一心 能够 也必将打造出
And I know that Miamians, united, can and will build a place
让人们感到安全的净土
where people can feel safe.
像我母亲一样平凡 谦逊的百姓
Ordinary, humble people like my mother.
我的母亲
My mother,
愿她安息
may she rest in peace,
有幸享受优质的医疗服务 仅仅是因为他儿子付得起医疗费
was blessed with phenomenal health care only because her son could afford it.
但这个城中有太多的人付不起医疗费
But there are so many people in this city who cannot afford it,
只要生病 他们就面临生命危险
whose lives are in danger every time they get sick.
因此我希望所有迈阿密人能享受全民医保
And that's why I want all Miamians to have access to universal health care.
我希望所有迈阿密人走在街上时感到安全
I want all Miamians to feel safe on the streets.
我希望所有迈阿密的孩子拥有最好的教育
I want all Miamians to have the best education possible for their kids,
因为我相信迈阿密的人♥民♥
because I believe in the people of Miami.
我将永远不会停止为你们抗争
And I will never, ever stop fighting for you.
如何
How was it?
不赖 但我还是不要合照
Not bad. But I'm not going to be in the photo anyway.
我以为布莱迪会对你狠狠进攻
And I thought Brady was going to be the hardest on you, right?
是你
It was you.
你妈没给你钱
Your mom didn't give you the money.
我只是把他们要的文件给了他们
I just gave them the documents they asked for.
伊萨贝尔
Isabel?
马科斯赫列罗不接电♥话♥
Mr. Marcos Herrero doesn't answer.
那让我上去
Then let me go up.
抱歉 未经他允许 我不能让你上去
Sorry. Without his permission, I can't let you go up.
白♥痴♥
Dumbshit.
(厄尼斯托迪亚兹)
我不知道该做什么 我有一大堆账单要付
I don't know what to do, really. I have thousands of bills to pay.
你的养老金呢
What about your pension?
我的残障养老金不够
My disability pension isn't enough.
如果这个月底不付房♥租 我们就要流落街头了
If I don't pay rent by the end of this month, we'll be out on the street.
-乌戈知道吗 -他有些疑心 他不傻
- Does Hugo know? - He suspects something. He's not stupid.
我不想让他担心
I try to not worry him,
因为我不敢想他流落街头
because I can't stand the thought that he could end up on the street
-在他经历了那么多痛苦后 -丹妮 不会的
- after everything he's been through. - Dani, that's not going to happen.
嘿 看着我 我不会让那情况发生 好吗
Hey, look at me. I won't let that happen. Okay?
你和我的人生糟透了 这不公平
You and I have a shitty life. And it's not fair.
那晚的事毁了我们的人生 毁得很彻底
What happened that night fucked up our life, and it fucked it up good.
你有我
You have me.
是…直到你再次被逮捕
Yes, yes. Until you get arrested again?
索菲娅 你必须辞了那工作
You need to quit that job, Sofía.
-没那么简单 -你值得更好的
- It's not that easy. - You deserve better.
伯尼救了我 丹妮 你知道我欠他的
Bernie bailed me out. You know I owe him, Dani.
我觉得我们付出的代价已经够多了 你不同意吗
I think we've paid more than enough for what we did. Don't you agree?
但是再看看佩德洛 马科斯 安娜
But on the other hand, look at Pedro, Marcos, Ana, right?
他们的日子很滋润 太滋润了
They're doing well. Too well.
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表