剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
You did it, didn't you?
也是他命令你干的
Did he ask you to do that too?
录像带在她手里
She had that tape.
她…
She…
她打算把真♥相♥说出来
She was gonna tell everything.
(车上载有儿童)
我承担不起后果
And I couldn't afford to let that happen.
我原本该是另一边的人
I was supposed to be on the other side.
我一辈子都在琢磨
I've spent my whole life trying to figure out
一个人怎么会杀害另一个人
how a person could kill another person.
如今我懂了 是因为有时你别无选择
Now I know it's 'cause sometimes, you don't have a choice.
-你永远都有选择 -不
-You always have a choice. -No.
不 因为如果重来一次 我会做一模一样的选择
No, 'cause if I could do it again, I would do the same goddamn thing!
那为我争取多一年时间 与我最爱的女人相伴
It bought me one more year with the woman I loved more than anything.
你不会明白的 也不懂其中的珍贵
You wouldn't understand that, or what's that worth.
你杀死丹妮拉时 丽萨已经去世很久了
Lisa was long gone before you killed Daniela.
你是为了自己
That was for you.
柏琳达在哪
Where's Belinda?
-柏琳达在哪 -把枪给我
-Where the fuck is Belinda? -Give me the gun.
别动 别逼我开枪
Don't do it. Don't make me shoot you.
苏力 拜托 别逼我开枪 后退 拜托
Sully, please, don't make me shoot you. Get the fuck back! Please.
她在哪
Where is she?
大沼泽地
The Everglades.
苏力
Sully.
一切都发生得太快
It just happened so fast.
我仿佛失控了 我…
It's like I wasn't in control. I'm--
该死…
Fucking…
该死的…
Fuck. Fuck.
糟糕 天啊
Shit. Jesus.
你无处可去 我会找到你
You have nowhere to go. I'll find you.
是 我需要一辆救护车
Yeah, I need an ambulance.
124号♥街西南
Southwest, 124th Street.
在朗伍德小学旁边
Next to Langwood Elementary School.
在肯德尔 没错
In Kendall, yes!
好
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
-离我远点 -撑住 用力按压
-Get away from me. -Just come on. Press hard.
用力按着 必须把血止住
Press hard. We have to stop the bleeding.
所以你没打电♥话♥ 你在做手术
That's why you didn't call. You were having surgery.
没事 你不会有事的
You're okay. You'll be okay.
好的 你不会有事的
Okay. You'll be okay.
我们初识时 我告诉过你
I told you when we first met.
你很坚强…
You're a tough one. You're a tough one.
-你很坚强 好的 -苏力 你干了什么
-You're a tough one. Okay. -What have you done, Sully?
以前的我们是多么好的搭档
We were a good team.
是的 我们是好搭档
We were. We were a good team.
苏力
Sully!
苏力
Sully.
人无法控制自己的命运这个理论
The idea that you don't control your destiny
也许能推销咖啡或自助书籍
maybe helps to sell a cup of coffee or self-help books.
但它并不是真的
But it's not true.
谢谢大家今天前来
Thank you all for being here.
约翰布莱迪误导了民众
John Brady misled us.
他在市政厅的公职 是通过说谎 舞弊得来的
He lied, and he cheated his way to city hall.
我计划证明这一点
And I intend to prove that.
同时我也想借此机会…
I would also like to take this opportunity…
今天 我很自豪地在这里
I am very proud to be here today…
宣布我不会放弃努力
…to announce that I will not give up the fight
成为迈阿密戴德的下一任市长
to become the next mayor of Miami-Dade.
宣布我将参加佛罗里达州的州长竞选
…to announce my candidacy for governor for the great state of Florida.
多谢各位
Thank you very much.
也许随波逐流更简单吧
I guess it's easier to just be carried along.
(迈阿密市政厅)
你知道吗 你是个可悲的懦夫
You know what? You're a fucking coward.
可悲的懦夫
A fucking coward!
人生所发生的种种事情
And to think that things happen
也许只是因为我们在某一刻 做了某个坏决定
because we made one bad decision in one particular moment.
但这都是骗人的大话
But that's all a big lie.
事实是你走出的每一小步 你选择的每一条路
The truth is that every little step you take, every path you choose…
(波哥大 埃尔多拉多国际机场)
很好
Very good.
你说的每一个字 你邂逅的每一个人
Every word, every person you meet…
即使只是短短一秒
even if it's just for a second…
都能改变一切
changes everything.
你所做的每一个小决定
Each and every little decision you make…
祝你们好运
Good luck.
都会永远地改变你的人生
…changes your life forever.
走啦 我们要迟到了
Let's go, we're late.
(警方戒备线 禁止跨越)
要是那时的我们明白这点就好了
I wish we had known that back then.
也许一切都会不一样
Maybe everything would have been different.
我发誓 如果我能做任何事 去改变当时发生的一切…
I swear that if I could do anything to change what happened…
但那不可能
But you can't.
我们都做不到
Neither of us can.
三十万美元
Three hundred thousand dollars.
比她留给你的少太多了
It's not even close to what she left you,
但我觉得这足够帮你开始新生活
but I think it's enough for you to start over.
你妈妈让我照顾你
Your mom asked me to take care of you.
真好笑 我
Imagine that. Me.
我连自己都照顾不好
When I can't even take care of myself.
我连她都照顾不好
When I couldn't even take care of her.
(两年后)
-嗨 坦妮娅 -嗨 芙洛拉 准备好了吗
-Hey, Tanya. -Hi, Flora. Ready?
是
Yeah.
该死的
Fuck.
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表