剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
I can't believe after 20 years, I can't solve this fucking case.
真是…
It's just…
总之
Anyway…
你知道我在说什么吗
Do you know what I'm talking about?
-知道 -你知道
- Yeah. - You do?
丹妮拉告诉我了
Daniela told me.
告诉你什么
Told you what?
车祸中丧命的女人是我的生母
The woman who died in the car accident was my biological mother.
我知道这一定很难受 得知她并非在车祸中死去
I know it must've been so painful to find out she didn't die in the crash
而是被杀害的
but was actually murdered.
什么
What?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你的生母是被杀害的
That your biological mother was murdered.
杀害了她的那些人
And those who killed her,
发现丹妮拉在勒索他们之后
when they found out that Daniela blackmailed them too,
也杀死了她
they killed her as well.
(乌戈来电)
乌戈
Hugo.
天 你还好吗
My God. How are you?
你现在开始在乎我了
So now you give a fuck about me?
我一直在乎你 以后也是
I always gave a fuck about you, and I always will.
-我答应过你的母亲 -哪个
- I promised your mother. -Which one?
丹妮拉骗了我
Daniela lied to me.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我们觉得对你来说不知情是最好的选择
We thought the best thing for you was not to know.
-真是好主意 -她做的一切都是为了你
- Good idea. -She did everything for you.
她努力做一个好母亲 把我们夺走的一切都还给你
She tried to be the best mother, to give you everything we took from you.
然后你们想出了勒索的主意
And you came up with blackmail?
结果怎么样啊
How's that working out for you?
你们中的一人杀死了 那辆车上我真正的母亲
One of you killed my real mother in that car.
警♥察♥说无论谁是凶手 那人很可能也杀了丹妮拉
The cop said whoever did that probably killed Daniela too.
你能不能就告诉我那不是你
Can you just tell me it wasn't you?
什么
Excuse me?
乌戈 你真要问我这个问题
Are you seriously asking me that, Hugo?
-你了解我的 -不 我不了解
- You know me. -No, I don't.
你的母亲是我最好的朋友 好吗
Your mother was my best friend. Okay?
她就像是我的姐妹
She was like a sister to me.
你知道我绝不会伤害她
You know I'd never hurt her.
乌戈
Hugo?
什么
Yeah?
乌戈 我深爱着她
I loved her so much, Hugo.
你不知道我有多么想念她
You have no idea how much I miss her.
很抱歉我们骗了你 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry we lied to you. Really sorry.
我们不该那样做 你应该知道真♥相♥
We shouldn't have. You deserve the truth.
乌戈 请别对警方说 关于我的任何事 拜托了
Please don't say anything to the police about me, Hugo. Please.
求求你了
Please.
别担心 我没说
Don't worry. I didn't.
我发誓我正努力解决这个局面 再给我一天时间
I swear I'm trying to fix it. Give me one more day.
我会保证你拥有所需要的一切 好吗
I'll make sure you have everything you need. Okay?
亲爱的 我爱你
I love you, sweetheart.
拜拜
Bye.
(马科斯:我们走了 你可以去了)
MARCOS WE'RE GONE. IT'S ALL YOURS.
布莱迪会让那可怜的废物输得很难看
Brady's going to kick that poor sucker's ass.
他不是废物 抱歉 他是你的朋友
He's not a sucker, sorry. He's your friend,
但他是个失败者 这一点不会改变
but he's a loser and that will never change.
即将输惨的会是你
You're going to be the one who's sorry
因为我给你新买♥♥的这些生物可降解球
with these new biodegradable balls I bought you.
你全都打偏到右边了
You're hitting them all off to the right.
怎么了 爸 显摆一下你的高招啊
What happened? What happened? Showing off your natural swing, Dad.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很高兴我们又能共度时光
I'm really happy to be spending time together again.
最近你有点心不在焉
Lately, you've been a little distracted.
我的状态不好
I wasn't at my best.
你恢复状态了 我很开心
Well, I'm thrilled to have you back.
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得我已经不再 把自己的错误怪在其他人身上了
I think that I've stopped placing the blame for my mistakes elsewhere.
我不再找借口了
I've stopped making excuses.
我过去也对你太严苛
Well, I didn't always make it easy for you either.
失去你的妈妈非常难熬 对于我们俩来说都很难熬
Losing your mom was something very, very tough. Very tough for both of us.
在那种时刻 谁都不知道 自己做的是不是正确的事
And at those times, nobody knows if they're doing the right thing.
人生就是这样
That's how it goes.
我做的一切都是为了 让你有最好的人生 一直如此
Everything I did, everything, was because I wanted the best for you. Always.
我猜这就是家庭的意义吧 为了…
I suppose that's what family is for, right? To…
说你不爱听的话 说实话
To tell you the things that you don't want to hear and to tell you the truth.
对 就算实话令人受伤
Yes, even if it hurts.
就算令人受伤
Even if it hurts.
什么
What?
拜托…
Come on. Come on.
什么 要跳下去 好啊
What? Are we jumping in? Fine.
跳就跳
Let's do this.
(迈阿密湾新闻电视台)
(迈阿密戴德县市长选举)
已经点了92%的投票 我们可以宣布获选人了
With 92% of the vote counted, we can now announce a winner.
迈尔密戴德县的人♥民♥已经清楚地表达意见
Miami-Dade has spoken loud and clear
他们选出了新的市长
and has elected as its new mayor
共和党候选人约翰布莱迪以54%票数获选
the Republican candidate, John Brady, with 54% of the votes.
成千上万共和党支持者欢欣庆贺这一消息
Thousands of Republican supporters celebrate the news with jubilation,
我们等待当选市长的回应
while we wait for the reactions of the mayor-elect
以及此次选举的输家 他的政敌佩德洛克鲁兹的回应
and his political rival and big loser of the election, Pedro Cruz.
-嘿 克鲁兹参议员 能否… -发表声明吗
- Hey, Senator Cruz, can we-- - Can we get a statement?
多谢各位前来
Thank you all for coming.
非常感谢你们前来
Thank you very much for coming.
首先 我想恭喜我的对手
First of all, I would like to congratulate my opponent.
我想借此机会感谢每一个人…
I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every person…
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
曾投票给我的人 我向你们表达衷心的感激
…who voted for me from the bottom of my heart.
我会继续聆听你们的声音 我也会继续为你们努力
I will never stop listening to you, and I will never stop working for you.
我会为你抗争 继续为你们争取更好的生活
I will stand up for you, and I will keep fighting to make your lives better.
这是我对你们的承诺
That is my promise to you.
我已经致电当选市长 承认竞选失败 虽然我们的政见有差异
I've called the mayor-elect to concede and, despite our differences,
但我确保让他知道今后我将会支持他
to make sure that he understands that I will be supporting him from now on.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
克鲁兹参议员 你认为竞选的问题出在哪里
Senator Cruz, what do you think went wrong in the campaign?
警方拿到丹妮拉的录像了
The police have Daniela's videos.
但我们已经毁了那晚的录像带
But we got rid of the one from that night.
她敲诈我们
She was blackmailing us.
她可能对我们撒谎 可能有副本
She could have lied to us. There could have been a copy.
不 这是我们所有的资料
No, that is everything we've got.
听着 你不能拿走档案库的文件 所以…
Look, you can't take files out of archives, so…
这样的话 请给我一份副本 谢谢
In that case, I would like a copy. Thank you.
芙洛拉 请尽快回我电♥话♥
Flora, I need you to call me as soon as possible.
我似乎发现了亚历杭德罗维拉斯 杰西卡汤普森案的重要证据
I think I just found something big on the Alejandro Vilas-Jessica Thompson case.
我知道你为了竞选付出很多
I know that you worked really hard and all that.
你会是一个好市长
You would have been a good mayor.
-谢谢你 儿子 -但说实话 我很高兴你输了
- Thank you, son. - But I'm glad that you lost, honestly.
为什么
Why?
因为你很少回家
Because you're barely home.
如果你想的话 我们可以玩PlayStation
And we can go on the PlayStation if you want.
我以为你已经大了 喜欢自己玩
I thought that you were a big boy and that you liked to play by yourself.
打败你更有意思
It's more fun kicking your butt.
布莱迪现在很可能也是这样想
Brady is probably thinking the exact same thing right now.
我知道我也是个失败者 但…
I know I'm also a loser, but…
重点是现在你会变得像鬼魂一样
the thing is that now you'll be like a ghost.
你可以想做什么就做什么 没人会在意
You can do whatever you want and nobody will care.
可以了…够了
Whoa, whoa. Enough.
很晚了 该睡觉了
It's really late. Bedtime.
路易斯 等等
Wait. Luis.
路易斯 你不是失败者 好吗
You're not a loser, Luis. Okay?
永远别忘记这点
Don't ever forget that, okay?
爸爸 晚安
Good night, Dad.
爱你
Love you.
(邮件)
(安保服务 视频链接)
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表