剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
没人知道她在哪
I mean, no one can find her.
她昨天给我留了一条留言
She left me a message yesterday.
她说找到了一些证据
She says she found some evidence
会过来告诉我
and was gonna come by and tell me all about it.
那之后她的手♥机♥就关机了
And that's the last time her phone was on.
我的邻居邦妮说你昨天来过
So my neighbor, Bonnie, said that you came by yesterday?
是的 我给你带了点晚餐
Yeah, I brought you a little dinner.
-你见到她了吗 -没有
-Did you see her? -No.
你注意到什么异常之处吗
Did you notice anything funny?
没有
No, I didn't.
别太担心 她会出现的
Try not to worry. She'll turn up.
好的
Okay.
-好的 谢谢 我回头打给你 -好的
-All right, thanks. I'll you call later. -Okay.
我欠你一顿晚餐 多加一顿
And I owe you dinner. I mean, another one.
好
Okay.
-拜拜 -拜拜
-Bye. -Bye.
该死
Damn it.
对 现在 正在录
Yes, now. Recording.
怎么愁眉苦脸的
Why the long face?
赛跑…
Race! Race! Race! Race!
安妮塔 怎么啦 醉了吗
What's up, Anita? Wasted yet?
非常醉
So wasted!
谁要啤酒
Who wants a beer?
我
Me.
干杯
Cheers!
你怎么了 一脸严肃的样子已经有一阵子了
What's up with you? You've been very serious for a while.
嘿 佩德洛 等等
Hey, wait, Pedro!
等等 嘿 等等
Wait! Hey, wait!
佩德洛 嘿 佩德洛
Pedro! Hey, Pedro!
小心
Watch out!
-什么 -他们在做什么
-What? -What are they doing?
他是溺水了吗
Is he drowning?
该死…
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!
-嘿 -嘿…
-Hey! -Hey, hey.
告诉我 混♥蛋♥ 你在里面放了什么
Tell me, fucker, what did you put in there?
-放开我… -马科斯
-Let go of me! Let go of me! -Marcos!
你在我的酒里放了什么
What the fuck did you put in my drink, bro?
你疯了
You're crazy!
-什么 -什么 混♥蛋♥
-What? -What? Son of a bitch!
你知道我会做什么吗 我会把一切都告诉你♥爸♥
You know what I'm going to do? I'm gonna tell your dad everything.
我会把你给我发的短♥信♥全给他看 他一定会很开心
I'm going to show him all the messages you sent me. I'm sure he'll love it.
到时候看老爸有什么想法
Let's see what daddy says.
“谢谢你没告诉警♥察♥毒品是我的
"Thanks for not telling the police that the drugs were mine.
我保证我不会再碰那玩意了”
I promise I won't get involved in that shit again."
要继续读吗 还有呢
Should I go on? I've got more.
-停下 -现在就删掉 好吗 删了
-Stop. -Delete that now, okay? Delete it.
你干嘛为他说话
What are you doing defending him?
你♥爸♥终于会发现你是个该死的垃圾毒虫
Your dad is finally going to find out you're a fucking piece-of-shit junkie.
就和你妈一样
Just like your mom.
-别说了…亚历杭德罗 -怎么啦
-Stop! Stop it, Alejandro! -What? What?
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a son of a bitch!
嘿 我们去抽口烟 走吧
Hey, let's smoke. Come on.
怎么回事 冷静点 好吗
What's going on, man? Calm down, okay?
删了那些短♥信♥吧 你不能这样对马科斯
Delete those messages. You can't do this to Marcos.
我不会删的 这是他咎由自取
I'm not going to delete them. He did this to himself.
-亚历杭德罗 拜托 -什么
-Please, Alejandro, man. -What?
你怎么了 停下
What's wrong with you? Stop.
嘿 亚历杭德罗
Hey! Alejandro!
嘿 你们快来 帮帮忙…糟糕
Hey! Guys, help! Help, fuck!
帮帮忙 你们快来
Help! Guys!
-亚历… -发生了什么
-Ale-- -What happened?
我刚才在和他说话 他昏迷了
I was talking to him, and he passed out.
-亚历… -亚历杭德罗…
-Ale! Ale… -Alejandro! Alejandro!
亚历
Ale!
是因为他喝了什么或是我做了什么
It's because of what he drank, or because of what I did.
-我们走 快点 -他情况很糟 要命
-Let's go, now! -He's in bad shape. Fuck.
丹妮 停下 别录了 停下
Dani! Stop! Stop recording! Stop.
-亚历杭德罗 -亚历 嘿
-Alejandro! -Ale, hey.
各位 拜托 我们要整晚都这样吗
Come on, guys. Are we going to spend the whole night like this?
亚历克斯 放点音乐吧
Alex, put on some music.
亚历克斯 放点音乐
Alex, put on some music.
亚历
Ale.
亚历 亚历杭德罗
Ale. Alejandro.
嘿 这不好笑 真的
Hey, this isn't funny, seriously.
亚历杭德罗…
Alejandro. Alejandro!
-别管他了 -佩德洛 他不动了
-Leave him. -Pedro, he's not moving.
-亚历克斯 怎么回事 -他没呼吸了
-Alex, what's wrong? -He's not breathing.
这不好笑
This isn't funny!
亚历杭德罗
Alejandro?
亚历杭德罗…
Alejandro. Alejandro.
-请醒来 拜托 -他死了吗
-Please, wake up. Please. -Is he dead?
他还好吗
Is he okay?
-我们必须打911 -安娜
-We have to call 911. -Ana.
-我们必须叫救护车 -安娜
-We have to call a fucking ambulance. -Ana.
快给我一个手♥机♥
Someone give me a fucking phone.
-我们必须打… -安娜
-We have to call-- -Ana!
索菲娅 丹妮拉 我们得叫救护车 佩德洛 我们必须打…
Sofía, Daniela, we have to call an ambulance. Pedro, we have to call--
亚历杭德罗已经死了
Alejandro is dead.
-不 告诉我那不是真的 佩德洛 -是的
-No. Tell me what happened, Pedro. -Yes.
不…
No. No!
我们会坐牢的
We're going to go to jail.
-我们会坐牢 -在那之前我会先死
-We're going to go to jail. -I'll die first.
嘿…你不会有事的
Hey, hey, hey. You'll be okay.
-坐牢 -闭嘴
-To jail. -Shut up!
我不会闭嘴 该死的 我们有罪 而且…
I'm not gonna shut up, fuck. We're guilty and--
我们不会坐牢的
We're not going to go to jail.
她不动了 她…死了
She's not moving. She's-- She's dead.
她死了
She's dead.
丹妮
Dani.
她死了
She's dead.
这是911 有什么紧急情况
This is 911. What's your emergency?
不
No!
-没人看到我们 我们可以离开 -我们必须报♥警♥
-No one saw us. We can leave. -We have to call the police.
这要判20年 该死的 我们什么都做不了
That's 20 fucking years. Fuck! There's nothing we can do.
-好吧… -好的
-Okay. Okay. -Okay.
等等 让他躺平 抬起来
Wait. Lay him on his back. Raise him.
好的 来吧
Okay. Here we go.
可以
That's good.
我们的人生当时就毁了
And our lives were ruined.
至少我们躲过了牢狱之灾
Well, at least we got out of going to jail.
是暂时躲过
We got out of going to jail for now.
但罪恶感如何消除
But who's going to take away our guilt?
你♥爸♥为什么会有这盘录像带
Why did your dad have this video?
不知道
I don't know.
-不知道还是不肯说 -我不知道
-Don't know or don't want to say? -I don't know.
-冷静一下 拜托 -我很冷静…
-Calm down. Please. -I am calm. I'm calm.
你说警方去丹妮拉家时 录像带在那里
You said the tape was at Daniela's house when the police went over there.
是的 在那里
Yes, it was there.
你们知道的 我爸有人脉 他在警局有人脉
You know, my dad knows people. He knows people in the police.
也许他拿走录像带是为了保护我们
Maybe he got the tape just to protect us.
保护我们还是他自己
Protect us or protect himself?
因为我们都知道 这个案子已经结束调查了 对吧
Because we all know how this case was closed. Right?
好的 我倒是想知道我们四个原本的下场
Okay, I'd like to know what would've become of the four of us
如果我爸20年前没有救我们
if my dad hadn't helped us 20 years ago.
除此之外 你们的日子也过得不差啊
On top of that, things haven't gone that bad for you, right?
亚历杭德罗的父母 资助你的选举 你的教育…
Alejandro's parents financed your campaign, your education…
-够了 -你还和安娜结了婚
-Stop! -…you ended up with Ana.
-冷静 -你别惹我
-Calm down! -Don't fuck with me.
抱歉
Sorry.
所以你们是觉得
Let's see, so what you guys are thinking is that…
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表