剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
不好意思 你刚是叫我女儿“小顽固”
Sorry. Did you just call my daughter a bigot?
我觉得你应该冷静点
I think you should calm down.
我会冷静的 只要你的女儿 对我和我的家人道歉
I'll calm down when your daughter apologizes to me and my family
-为她说了那些屁话 -佩德洛 别说了
- for saying all that shit. - Pedro, stop it.
她说我是臭移♥民♥ 没资格拥有我所有的任何东西
She called me a fucking immigrant that doesn't deserve anything he has.
还说布莱迪会在竞选中击败我
And that Brady was gonna destroy me in the election.
-最后那一句倒也没错 -你这个混…
- Well, she got that last part right. - You mother--
嘿 各位 别这样
Hey, everyone, please!
我们是来解决问题的 不是让问题恶化
We are here to sort things out, not make them worse.
-这里没什么可解决的 -佩德洛 停下
- There's nothing to sort out here. - Pedro, stop it now.
克鲁兹先生 我不确定 你是否清楚到底发生了什么
Mr. Cruz, I'm not sure if you are aware what happened exactly.
这次打架是路易斯先起头的
Luis started this fight.
你不是说她嘲笑我的时候我应该动手吗
Didn't you tell me to hit her if she teased me?
这是你教我的
That's what you taught me.
是 我是教他如何保护自己 理论上
Yeah. I was teaching him how to defend himself, in theory.
(此信♥用♥卡♥已拒收)
爸 你认真的
Seriously, Dad?
你真的取消了我的所有公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥
Did you really cancel all my company credit cards?
你不能把我当作小孩 拿走我的午餐钱
You can't treat me like I'm a kid and you're taking away my lunch money.
你希望我把你当成年人 那就表现得像个成年人
Do you want me to treat you like an adult? Then start acting like an adult.
否则
Or else what?
否则呢 你要做什么
Or else what? What are you going to do?
你要没收我的手♥机♥ 禁止我看电影
Are you going to take my phone away? Ground me from watching movies?
不许我看电视 你打算怎么做
Take away TV time? What are you going to do?
解决好你的问题 首先让索菲娅离开你家
Fix your problems. And start by getting Sofía out of your house.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
伊萨贝尔告诉我的
Isabel told me.
-是吗 -马科斯 打理好你的生活
- Is that it? - Get your life together, Marcos.
不好意思 我明天还有两个手术
If you don't mind, I have two surgeries tomorrow.
该死的…
Shit! Shit! Shit!
(迈阿密警局总部)
马科斯 怎么回事
Marcos, what happened?
-亚历杭德罗呢 我儿子呢 -我们还不知道
- And Alejandro? Where is my son? - We don't know yet.
你们是他的家长
Are you his parents?
这次你们只需要付罚金 他就可以回家了
All you have to do this time is pay the fine and he can go home,
但如果我们再抓到他持有克他命…
but if we catch him in possession of ketamine again--
不…不会有下次的
No, no. That won't happen again.
马上就到半决赛了 孩子 你在想什么
We're this close to the semifinals. What were you thinking, boy?
你知道这对你的档案有什么影响吗
Do you know how this will look on your record?
谢谢
Thank you.
多谢你没告诉他们那是我的
Thanks for not telling them they were mine, man.
别再和我说话
Don't ever fucking talk to me again.
-你在我的酒里放了什么 -放开我
- What did you put in my drink? - Let me go!
-你在我的酒里放了什么 -我什么都没放
- What did you put in my drink? - I didn't put anything in there!
放开我…亚历杭德罗
Let me go! Let me go, Alejandro!
我不在乎你自虐
Look, I have no problem with you punishing yourself,
但别再拉我下水了
but don't get me involved in your shit again!
亚历杭德罗 我什么都没放
Alejandro, I didn't put anything in there!
(迈阿密 乳癌)
-嗨… -马上来
- Hello, hello! - I'm coming.
-嗨 -你没别的事可做吗
- Hey. - Don't you have anything better to do?
不如培养一下钓鱼的爱好 买♥♥艘船之类的
Why don't you, like, take up fishing? Get a boat or something.
-化疗情况如何 -棒极了 一如既往
- How was chemo? - Fascinating. As always.
案子有什么新进展
So, anything new going on with the case?
发现一些指纹
We got some prints.
我们会看看是否符合嫌疑人的
We'll see if it matches the suspects.
这里都是什么
Why is all this up here?
天啊 拜托别开始训话
Oh, my God. Don't start, please.
好的 我知道你要说什么 别管了
Okay. I know what you're gonna say. Leave it alone.
天啊 这已经是一宗悬案了
God. The case went cold.
那是因为我们上次没破案
The case went cold because we couldn't solve it.
现在又出现了一例死亡 丹妮拉马里尼
And now there's another death, Daniela Marini.
我知道两个案子有关联 苏力
And I know they're connected, Sully.
我感觉得到
I can feel it.
-嘿 把桌上的盒子给我 -老天
- Hey, hand me that box on my desk. - Christ.
对
Yeah.
谢谢 你猜这是什么
Thanks. Guess what these are.
报复性♥爱♥录像带
Revenge porn?
不 这是家庭录像带 藏在丹妮拉家里的墙后
Nope, these are home videos that were hidden behind a wall in Daniela's house.
有一盘录像带不见了
One tape is missing.
- 35号♥ -所以
- Number 35. - So?
那一定是那晚海滩上的录像
It's gotta be the footage of that night on the beach
亚历杭德罗和他们所有人的 我检查了日期
with Alejandro and all of them. I checked the dates.
我们收集所有证物时 35号♥录像带就在那房♥子里
Tape 35 was in that house when we collected all of the evidence.
有照片为证 现在却不见了
There's a photo to prove it, and now it just disappeared.
是 警方保管的证物遗失也不是第一次了
Yeah, well, wouldn't be the first time evidence disappeared in police custody.
对 但消失的正好是我们需要的录像带
Yeah, but the exact tape that we need disappears?
拜托 老头 你很清楚 这太巧了
Come on, old man. You know better. It's too much of a coincidence.
天啊 听我说 我知道 你不喜欢听这话 但你是病人
Oh, my God. Listen, I know you hate when I say this, but you're sick.
病人就需要休息
When you're sick you need rest.
而当你像现在这样废寝忘食…
And when you get obsessed like you are right now--
瞧这堆东西 你根本没休息
Look at this stuff. You don't get rest.
对 你知道吗
Yep, and you know what?
不如你先看看这个
Why don't you take a look at this?
没错
Yeah.
她和那个丈夫在一起了
She hooked up with the husband.
她去了那个葬礼 因为她有罪恶感
She was at that funeral because she was guilty,
也因为罪恶感 她上了他的床
and she fell into his bed because of that guilt.
赐福于圣洁无垢者
Blessed are the undefiled in the way,
他们依循主的律法
who walk in the law of the Lord.
赐福于遵守法度者
Blessed are they that keep his testimonies,
他们一心求主
and that seek him with the whole heart…
-以主无上之名赞颂 使其成圣 -阿门
- Exalted and sanctified be his great name. - Amen.
在他依愿创造的世界中
In the world which he created according to his will,
愿他建立属于他的王国
may he establish his kingdom.
没关系
It's okay.
汤普森先生 节哀顺变 我们正在尽我们所能调查
Mr. Thompson, we're very sorry. We're doing everything we can.
如果你有任何问题或疑虑 请…
If you have any questions or concerns at all, please just--
请随时与我联络
please don't hesitate to get in touch.
你好 有什么能帮你的吗
Yeah? What can I do for you?
你好
Hello?
嗨 我是来应征保姆的职位的
Hi. I'm here for the nanny job.
对 请进吧
Yeah, sure. Come on in.
对了 拿上这个
Right. Hold this.
跟我来 家里很乱 抱歉
Follow me. I'm sorry about the mess.
他叫什么
What's his name?
乌戈
Hugo.
我叫丹妮拉
I'm Daniela.
-嗨 -你还好吗
- Hey. - Are you okay?
没事 我只是累了
Yeah, I'm just tired.
在丹妮拉的家里找到的指纹 有什么新信息吗
Have we found out anything about the prints we found in Daniela's house?
有 系统显示有匹配
Yep. System says we have a match.
-然后 -你一定会很开心
- And? - You're gonna love this.
谁会想到呢…
Well, well, well.
谁会想到呢…
Well. Well. Well.
我还能怎么办
What did you expect me to do?
我不能放任那女孩霸凌路易斯 这是为了路易斯好
I couldn't let that girl bully Luis. It was for his own good.
不…你这么做不是为了他 而是为了自己
No, no, no, no, no. You didn't do it for him. You did it for you.
所有一切都是为了你自己
Everything is always about you.
“她应该向我道歉”
"She should apologize to me."
真的 你不是说笑
Really? Seriously?
到底谁才是12岁小孩 是你还是他 因为有时我会怀疑 真的
Who is the 12-year-old here, you or him? Because I wonder sometimes. I do.
希望你不是用这种方式解决其他问题
I hope you're not solving all your problems this way.
(厄尼斯托 警♥察♥要来调查钱的事)
ERNESTO - THE POLICE ARE COMING TO INVESTIGATE THE MONEY.
(我们会抓到罪犯的)
WE'LL CATCH THE CULPRIT.
卡门
Carmen?
路易斯 你见到卡门了吗
Luis, have you seen Carmen?
路易斯 你把脏衣篮里的 什么东西拿走了吗
Luis, did you take something out of the dirty laundry basket?
你拿走了什么吗 路易斯 回答我 我在问你话
Did you take something? Yes or no, Luis. I'm talking to you.
-你有没有拿走… -床单
- Did you take something from the-- - The sheets.
我不想你和妈妈发现我又尿床了
I didn't want you and mom to find out that I wet the bed again.
-床单在哪 -我丢在外面的垃圾桶了
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表