剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
You do look beautiful, by the way.
莎拉卡斯提洛
Sara Castillo.
(护照 西班牙 马德里 1978年2月15日)
慢慢来 不用急
Take as much time as you need.
不
No.
对 是这个 是她
Yeah, that's the one. That's her.
没错 绝对是她
Yeah, that's definitely her.
她的手臂割伤了 伤得很重
Her arm was all cut up. Real bad.
我问他们要不要送她去医院
I asked if they wanted me to take her to the hospital,
但是他们说不用
but they said no.
绝对是她
That's definitely the one.
就是她
That's her.
(好 我会帮你)
(我们会出门吃晚餐)
(门卫晚上9点换班 那是你们的机会)
柏琳达 拿到许可
Belinda. Green light.
半小时后出发
We leave in a half hour.
好 有搜查令了
Right. We got a warrant?
但是克鲁兹家就算了
But forget about the Cruz house.
-我们只给马科斯赫列罗家装监听 -好的
- We're only gonna wire Marcos Herrero's. - Okay.
确定所有设备都准备好了
And make sure that all the equipment is ready.
我不想浪费任何时间
I don't wanna waste any time.
-明白 -嗨
- Got it. - Hey.
嗨
Hey.
如果你是来找我吃午餐 我今天不行
If you're here to take me to lunch, I need a rain check.
我忙疯了
I am crazy busy.
要去给房♥子装监听
About to wire a house.
你看上去筋疲力尽
You look exhausted.
你看上去老态龙钟
Well, you look old.
你为什么不让柏琳达负责
Why don't you let Belinda take charge?
什么 说笑呢 换做是你会吗
What? Hell no. Would you?
你以前最爱这种事了 苏力 你退休得太早
You used to love this stuff. You retired too early, Sully.
我也是没办法
Yeah, well, it wasn't my choice.
家里有压力
I had a little pressure from the home front.
拜托 说正经的 我很担心你
Come on. Seriously, I'm worried about you.
你别太操劳了 休息一下
You need to take your foot off the pedal. Get a little rest.
我同意 但我就是停不下来
I agree. But I just can't seem to do it.
-我太在乎这个案子 -是 我正是担心这点
- It's too personal. - Yeah, that's what worries me.
我知道他们是真凶
I know they're behind this.
我一定会证明的
And I'm gonna prove it.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
没有一刻不在忙竞选 对吧
The campaign never stops, eh?
佩德洛
Pedro.
我给他带了个小象 佩德洛说他最喜欢了
I brought him a little elephant. Pedro told me that he loves them.
五年前是挺喜欢 不过谢谢了
Maybe five years ago, but thanks.
厄尼斯托 你能来太好了
Ernesto, it's great that you could come.
谢谢你的礼物
Thanks for the gift.
失陪
Excuse me.
喂
Hello?
我和联邦调查局的人聊过了
I've spoken with the feds.
我们争取了一些时间
I think we've bought some time,
但必须尽快把钱还回去
but we have to put the money back as soon as possible.
好的 是 我在想办法处理了
Okay. Yeah, I'm working on that.
-喝一杯 -多谢了
- A drink? - Please.
刚好 我急需酒精
I need one urgently.
什么叫需要延后
What do you mean there'll be a delay?
对 但我需要那笔钱
Yes, but I need that money.
亲爱的 这些手续需要时间
Dear, these things take time.
我已经做了我所能做的一切
I'm doing everything in my control.
-好吧 -孩子们还好吗
-Okay. - How are the kids?
路易斯这周是不是过生日
Didn't Luis have a birthday this week?
是 但他不想开派对
Yes, but he doesn't want a party.
-我回头打给你 -嘿
- I'll call you later. - Hey!
-一件小礼物 -谢谢 多谢你来
- A little gift. - Thank you. Thank you for coming.
罗德里戈
Rodrigo.
真高兴 多谢你来
What a pleasure! Thank you for coming.
玛丽萨呢
Where's Marisa?
孩子们都很想你
The kids are dying to see you.
亲爱的 我们也很想见你们 但最近焦头烂额的
Hon, so do we, but with everything we're dealing with,
玛丽萨都不想出门
Marisa doesn't even want to leave the house.
发生了什么
What happened?
有天晚上我们被盗了
We were robbed the other night.
你们人没事吧
But are you okay?
没事…贼在我们出门时进去的
Yes, yes. They came in when we were out.
晚上仍难以入睡 但我们没事
It's still hard to sleep at night, but we're okay.
知道是谁干的吗
And do they know who it was?
他们在调查阿方索 我们的园丁
They're investigating Alfonso, the gardener.
为我们工作了20年 我们仍不敢相信
Twenty years working for us. We still can't believe it.
但是他们确定是他
But are they sure that it was him?
他说他是无辜的
Well, he says that he's innocent.
但贼关闭了警报 摄像头
But they disconnected the alarm, the cameras.
还能是谁呢 亲爱的
Who else could it have been, hon?
这太糟糕了
I'm so sorry to hear that.
还好你们没事
I'm glad that you're okay.
路易斯…别碰那个 还没到时间
Luis! Luis, leave that alone. It's not time for that yet.
来和罗德里戈爷爷打声招呼
Come and say hi to Grandpa Rodrigo.
来
Come here!
-嗨 爷爷 -嗨
- Hi, Grandpa. - Hi!
别告诉我那是你
Please tell me that it wasn't you.
别告诉我你偷了亚历杭德罗父母的钱
Tell me that you didn't steal money from Alejandro's parents.
我们当时处境危急 好吗
I mean, we were in a critical situation, okay?
我不能让竞选团队的人
And I couldn't let the people from the campaign
发现钱不见了
realize that the money was missing.
不…
No…
不…佩德洛 拜托
No, no. Pedro, please.
我把钱藏在包里 放在这里的脏衣篮里
I hid the money in a bag and I put it here, in the dirty laundry basket.
什么
What?
但路易斯那天又尿床了
But Luis wet the bed again.
他把脏床单也放在这里
And he put his dirty sheets here too,
第二天我回来时 这里什么都没有
and when I came back the next day, there was nothing there.
钱不见了 床单不见了 这里什么都没有
The money was gone, the sheets were gone. There was nothing there.
路易斯把所有东西都丢在垃圾桶里
Luis took everything and threw it in the garbage
这样我们就不会发现了
so that we wouldn't realize what had happened.
这怎能算我的错
How is that my fault?
但是联邦调查局的人仍然什么都不知道 我和厄尼斯托正在…
But the feds still don't know anything, and Ernesto and I are--
厄尼斯托
Ernesto…
而且你还告诉了厄尼斯托
On top of that, you told Ernesto.
妈妈 他们在找你
Mom, they're calling you.
晚点再聊 现在先保持冷静
We'll talk about this later. For now, stay calm.
走吧
Let's go.
这就来
We're coming.
好的
Okay.
不 今天不可以
No. Not today.
或许…晚上再说
Or maybe… Maybe at night.
-你带了泳衣没 -打扰了
- Did you bring your bathing suit? - Excuse me.
他们怎么来了
What are they doing here?
我没抱怨你请的宾客 所以你也别抱怨我的
I don't complain about your guests, so don't complain about mine.
这才是你开派对的原因吧
So that's why you did all this.
这是路易斯的生日 他有资格享受派对
It's Luis' birthday, and he deserves a party.
但如果同时能借此机会 和马文一家修复关系…
But if we can also take the opportunity to smooth things over with the Marwens…
佩德洛 保持微笑 假装你在动员会上
Smile, Pedro, smile. As if you're at one of your rallies.
-走吧 -行 我会来…
- Let's go. - Right. I'm coming, I'm coming.
你先去
You go ahead.
嗨
Hey.
抱歉我们迟到了
Sorry we're late.
不要紧 真谢谢你们今天来
No problem. Thanks so much for coming.
-嗨 祖伊 -嗨
- Hi, Zoe. - Hi.
路易斯和其他人 在泳池里玩呢 你可以加入他们
Luis and the others are playing in the pool if you want to join.
-你们留下玩玩吧 -当然
- You can stay for a bit, can't you? - Sure.
弗朗西斯 麻烦你帮我弄弄蛋糕
Francis, I could really use some help with the cake.
佩德洛 谢莉需要饮品 你怎么这么没礼貌
Pedro, Shirley needs a drink. Where are your manners?
请自便
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表