剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
这是什么
What is this?
(混♥蛋♥们 欢迎)
很多年前 我曾去看过 一个解读咖啡粉预言未来的女人
Years ago, I went to one of those women who reads your fortune in coffee grounds.
她说我的未来将很顺利
She said things would go well for me,
我会找到一份好工作
that I'd find a good job,
我会结婚
that I'd get married,
与一生的挚爱过幸福的日子
that I'd be happy with the love of my life.
那时我对那种事一点也不信
I didn't believe in any of that stuff at all,
但我说服自己她说的都是真的
but I convinced myself that what she was saying was true.
如果今天的我再遇见那个女人 一定要她还给我那20美元
If I ran into that woman now, I'd ask for my $20 back
因为她连一件事都没说对
because she didn't get even one thing right.
赞美我们的领袖 找到了我们的声音
Praising our leaders We're getting in tune
由疯子演奏的
The music's played by the
音乐
The madman
永远年轻
Forever young
我想要永远年轻
I want to be forever young
你真的想活到永远
Do you really want to live forever
活到永远
Forever, and ever
永远年轻
Forever young
我想要永远年轻
I want to be forever young
人无法控制自己的命运这个理论
The idea that you don't control your destiny
也许能推销咖啡或自助书籍
maybe helps to sell a cup of coffee or self-help books.
-抱歉 -不 没关系的
-Sorry. -No, it's okay.
但它并不是真的
But it's not true.
也许随波逐流更简单吧
I guess it's easier to just be carried along.
人生所发生的种种事情 也许只是因为我们在某一刻
And to think that things happen because we made one bad decision
做了某个坏决定
in one particular moment.
但这都是骗人的大话
But that's all a big lie.
事实是你走出的每一小步
The truth is that every little step you take…
你选择的每一条路
every path you choose,
你说的每一个字
every word,
你邂逅的每一个人
every person you meet,
即使只是短短一秒
even if it's just for a second,
都能改变一切
changes everything.
永远年轻
Forever young
我想要永远年轻
I want to be forever young
你真的想活到永远
Do you really want to live forever
活到永远
Forever, and ever
你所做的每一个小决定 都会永远地改变你的人生
Each and every little decision you make changes your life forever.
要是那时的我们明白这点就好了
I wish we had known that back then.
也许现在一切都会不一样
Maybe things would have been different.
天啊
Oh, my God.
在他最早的声明中 紧接着激动人心的竞选之后
And in his first statements right after the thrilling election night,
当选的新市长布莱迪承诺 迈阿密市将迎来新的开始
the new mayor-elect, Brady, promised a new start,
新的时代
a new era in the city of Miami.
在竞选生涯中 这位共和党…
During his electoral career, the Republican--
(厄尼斯托来电 来电拒绝)
…多次承诺 他最先采取的举措之一将是制定计划
…promised on many occasions that one of his first steps would be
刺♥激♥本县经济
to create a plan to stimulate the economy of the county,
(厄尼斯托 现在 语♥音♥留言)
包括支持小企业创造就业的税务优♥惠♥政策
which includes tax incentives to small businesses that create jobs
和针对大企业的优♥惠♥计划
and an incentive plan for big companies.
当选市长的团队已确认本周将与经济…
The mayor-elect's office has confirmed a meeting this week with the econom--
佩德洛 我警告过你了
I warned you, Pedro.
你败选了
You lost.
我会把一切都说出来 你让我别无选择
I'm going to tell everything. You've left me with no other choice.
你忙吗
Are you busy?
还行吧
I've been busier.
你有什么事
What do you want?
我希望你跟我走一趟 我为你准备了一个惊喜
I want you to come with me 'cause I've got a surprise for you.
我现在真的没时间应付你的屁事
I really don't have time for your shit right now.
嘿 相信我
Hey. Trust me.
走吧 你会开心的
Come on. You'll like it.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你这样很奇怪
This is weird.
你不会失望的
You're not gonna be disappointed.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我想带你见一个人
I want you to meet someone.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
我本希望邀请你去我的过渡办公室聊聊
I was hoping to invite you to my transition office for a chat.
但那里现在有些杂乱
But things are a little hectic over there now.
这是做什么
What's this about?
弗朗西斯对你赞不绝口
Francis raved about you.
他很少这样
He never does that.
他说你是佩德洛走了这么远的唯一原因
He said you're the only reason Pedro got as far as he did.
我做的只是支持我丈夫
All I did was support my husband.
是 我觉得弗朗西斯不同意
Yeah, I don't think Francis would agree.
恕我无礼 市长先生 您让我来这里是为了什么
With all due respect, Mr. Mayor, what am I doing here?
我不懂
I don't get it.
你不是花瓶贤妻的类型
You're not the trophy-wife type.
凭你的聪明 远见和潜力 以第一名的成绩毕业
Someone with your brains, your vision, potential, top of her class…
发生了什么
What happened?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你把赌注押在佩德罗身上 结果押错了
Pedro wasn't that winning horse you thought he was.
现在你看到他没有本事爬到顶尖
And now you've seen he doesn't have the grit to get to the top.
我先走了
I'm leaving now.
如果你加入我的团队 我会很激动 安娜
I would be thrilled to bring you onto my team, Ana.
你拥有别人教不会的品质
You've got what they can't teach.
我也向你保证你不会空手而归
And I promise I'll make it worth your while.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
你我没有任何共同点
You and I have nothing in common.
不需担忧意识形态
Forget about ideologies.
我在意的是你的野心 这是我们共同的立足点
I'm appealing to your ambition. That's our common ground.
这一点只在我们之间说 我不会止步于市长
Strictly between us, I'm not gonna settle for mayor.
我会成为州长
I'm gonna be governor.
那时 我希望你站在我的身边
And I'd like you to be right there by my side when I am.
好的 我走了
Okay. Now I'm leaving.
打给我吧
You call me, okay?
给她一点时间考虑
Just give her some time.
说服她
Make it happen.
(柏琳达 语♥音♥留言)
芙洛拉 请尽快回我电♥话♥
Flora, I need you to call me as soon as possible.
我似乎发现了亚历杭德罗维拉斯 杰西卡汤普森案的重要证据
I think I just found something big on the Alejandro Vilas-Jessica Thompson case.
(柏琳达 正在呼叫)
嗨 我是柏琳达米勒 你知道该怎么做
Hi, you have reached Belinda Miller. You know the drill.
(山姆 正在呼叫)
-喂 -我是芙洛拉聂鲁达 柏琳达的搭档
-Hello? -Flora Neruda, Belinda's partner.
你好吗 她在吗 我得和她谈谈
How you doing? Is she there? I need to speak to her.
我以为她在你那边
I thought she might be with you.
不 没有 你还好吗
No, she's not. Are you okay?
天啊 我真担心
God, I'm worried.
昨晚她说要晚下班 一会儿回家
Last night, she said she had to work late, that she'd be home before too long.
那之后就没有她的消息了
That's the last I heard from her.
她以前试过这样吗
Has she ever done this before?
没有 从来不会
No. Never.
这样 好的 你先冷静
Okay, well, just calm down.
我会打给警局
I'm gonna call the station
看看他们有没有她的消息
and find out if they've heard from her or anything like that.
我给警局打过了 谁都没有她的消息
I called the station. No one's heard from her.
别担心 我会去看看的
Don't worry. I'll check it out, okay?
回头打给你 拜拜
I'll call you later. Bye.
怎么了
What?
你确定你放置这些钱的地方很安全
Are you sure that this money's going to be safe where you're putting it?
是
Yes.
是避税天堂的一家银行 追踪不到的
It's a bank in a tax haven. They can't trace it.
我们可以之后取出来
And we can get it back later.
最好快点 因为如果我爸发现失窃
Well, we better hurry up because if my dad finds out that he was robbed,
他一定不会放过我们 所以…
he'll come after us, so…
走吧
Let's go.
有什么问题吗
What's wrong?
我昨晚就该告诉你的
I should've told you last night.
你是在哪找到的
Where did you get this?
在你♥爸♥放钱的保险柜
It was in your dad's safe with the money.
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表