剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
Feel at home.
我们去吧
Shall we?
很高兴你们来了
So glad you came.
小心 地有点滑
Be careful. It's slippery.
好呀 芒斯 最近可好
What up, Montse? What's new?
你还能再美点吗
You can't get any more beautiful.
-阿图罗 -你好吗
- Arturo. - How are you?
-很好 你呢 -来吧
- Good, and you? - Here you are!
-见到你真好 -太开心了
- It's so good to see you. - Very good.
客人好准时
Our guest is punctual.
还以为只是我们三个 一家人吃晚餐 还有谁
I thought the three of us were having dinner as a family. Who's coming?
不邀请她有点失礼 你♥爸♥也答应了
It was rude not to tell her and your dad agreed.
-嗨 -嗨 下午好
- Hi. - Hi, good afternoon.
好久不见
It's been a while.
20年了
Twenty years.
阿图罗 你一点也没变
You haven't changed, Arturo.
你心肠真好
You have a very good heart.
但视力很差
And very bad eyesight.
我们去露台
Shall we go to the patio?
你来这做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你未婚妻邀请的
Your fiancée invited me.
和我解释下
Help me out here.
我不明白你和谢莉为何坚持
I don't really know why you and Shirley are insisting on
这套大家假装和气的把戏
all this kumbaya everybody-be-friends stuff
我们都知道孩子们已经大了 他们自己也能解决问题
when we know our kids are old enough to figure it out on their own.
是
Right.
我只是觉得让他们看到 父母们和睦相处 就算…
I just thought maybe if they saw their parents getting along despite--
所以我们今天受邀并不是为了孩子
So the kids aren't the reason we're invited here today.
听着 如果你丈夫对我的专栏有意见
Look, if your husband has problems with my column,
邀请我们来吃口蛋糕不会改变…
having us over for a little bit of cake isn't gonna change--
我丈夫不知道我邀请了你们
My husband didn't know I invited you.
重点是我们不满意 媒体主任处理问题的方式
The thing is, we're not happy with the way our press officer's handling things.
我们觉得是时候换一位更能干的了
We think the time has come to find a better one.
这是一个职位邀请
Is that a job offer?
佩德洛同意吗
Is Pedro on board with this?
你不需要担心这个 有兴趣吗
Don't worry about that. Any interest?
他不停攻击你
He won't stop attacking you.
辩论中 每个专栏里
In the debates. In every column.
你竟然还请他来家里
And you invite him to your house?
参加你儿子的生日派对
To your son's birthday party?
是安娜的主意
It was Ana, okay?
不是我的主意 我已经告诉你了
It wasn't my idea. I already told you.
她为什么不过问你就擅自做这些事
Why does she do these things without asking you?
是安娜…我能怎么办
Ana. Ana. What can I do?
你来这里也让情况更棘手
The fact that you're here doesn't make things easier for me either.
走吧
Let's go.
抱歉 失陪一下
Excuse me. Be right back.
-有点 对吧 自从… -好了一些
- A little, right? Ever since-- - It's improved.
对 因为之前那个…
Yes, because the one before was a…
不 别担心
Well-- No, don't mention it.
索菲娅
Sofía.
你在找什么吗
Were you looking for something?
洗手间
The bathroom.
是这扇门 忘了
It's this door, remember?
对呢
Yes.
但刚好我们都在…
But since we're both here…
我想和你聊聊
I wanted to talk to you.
我去去就回 去趟洗手间
Be right back. I'm going to the bathroom.
请坐
Have a seat.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我的意思是你想从马科斯那里得到什么
I'm asking you what you want from Marcos.
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
这里有十万美元
There is $100,000 here.
如果你离开 20年不再回来
If you walk away and don't come back for 20 years,
甚至60年 钱就是你的
or even 60 years, they're yours.
十万美元
$100,000.
你还真想摆脱我 毫无疑问
You really want to get rid of me. That's for sure.
怎么了 发生了什么
What's going on? What happened?
十万美元 不是玩笑 十万美元让我走
$100,000, for real, $100,000 to walk away.
什么 你是什么意思 十…
What? What do you mean, one…
这事和我无关
I had nothing to do with this.
要我离开 你开口就好 你以后都不会看到我
If you want me to leave, just tell me. You won't see me again.
-但至少当我的面说 -这事和我无关
- But at least say it to my face. - I had nothing to do with this.
索菲娅 听我说 索菲娅
Sofía! Listen to me, Sofía!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
十万美元 爸 你当真
$100,000, Dad? Really?
十万美元让她离开
$100,000 for her to walk away?
你让我别无选择
You left me no choice.
你是疯了吗 你有没有点对人的尊重
But are you crazy, or what? Have you no respect?
她无家可归 你想让我怎样
She had nowhere else to go. What do you want me to do?
把她赶到大街上流浪
Throw her out on the street, or what?
马科斯 她不是你的责任
That's not your responsibility, Marcos.
她是个成年人了 不是吗
She's a grown woman, isn't she?
她的日子自己想办法过 不对吗
She can figure out her own life, can't she?
她刚拒绝了十万美元 看来也不是走投无路嘛
She just turned down $100,000. She must not be so bad off.
这叫尊严 你显然不熟悉这个概念
That's called dignity, which is a word you're obviously unfamiliar with.
不…你别想教训我 尤其是你
No, no. No lessons from you. Not from you.
你想放弃一切
You want to throw everything away
为了一个只会给你惹麻烦的女人 随你
for a woman who has only brought you trouble, then go ahead.
但我不会任由你 毁了我辛苦一辈子建造的一切
I won't let you destroy everything I've spent my fucking life building!
嗯哼 你想说什么
Uh-huh, what are you trying to say, huh?
-我打算出♥售♥诊所 -什么
- I'm going to sell the clinic. - What?
这让我很难过 但我打算出♥售♥诊所
It kills me to say it, but I'm going to sell the clinic.
你疯了 你不能这么做
Have you lost your mind? You can't do that.
西尔维娅已经开始办手续
Well, Silvia has already started the paperwork.
可是 怎么卖♥♥ 给谁
But… how? Who?
很长时间以来 我还真以为你能达到我的期望
You know, for a long time, I actually believed that you would measure up.
真的 我曾这样相信
I swear, I believed it.
太可惜了
What a pity.
去死吧
Go to hell.
(比预期时间更长)
(再给我20分钟)
宝贝 走吧
Let's go, honey.
-现在吗 -对…
- Now? - Yeah, yeah.
-为什么 -我累了 我们走吧
- Why? - I'm tired. Let's go.
-我们还要喝葡萄酒… -不 够了 我们走吧
- We were going to have more wine-- - Yeah. No, enough. Let's go.
你要告诉我发生了什么吗
Are you going to tell me what happened?
当然 我爸这人太不可思议了
Definitely, with my dad, it's impossible.
我就知道来吃这个晚餐是个坏主意
I knew that it wasn't a good idea to have that fucking dinner.
(我们在回家路上 快出去)
惨了
Fuck me.
听好了 我们得撤了
Listen up. We gotta go.
客厅和厨房♥快弄完了吗
Are you almost finished in the living room and kitchen?
楼上还没弄
We still gotta do upstairs.
十分钟…左右
Ten minutes. Ish.
只有五分钟 得走了 现在就走
You got five. We gotta go. Now.
我头好痛 能在药店停一下吗
I've got a splitting headache. Can you stop at a pharmacy?
不 我们不停车
No, we're not stopping anywhere right now.
家里什么都有
We've got everything at home.
快点啊
Come on, guys.
快点…
Come on, Come on.
晚安
Good night.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
要说说到底怎么了吗
Going to tell me what's wrong?
没什么 亲爱的 只是难熬的一天罢了
Nothing, honey. Today was just hard.
来 我们睡吧
Come here. Let's go to bed.
这下要捅马蜂窝了
Now we gotta stir up a hornet's nest.
(欢迎来到迈阿密警局总部)
这些富二代们以为能横行霸道
These rich kids think they could get away with anything.
我从小到大见得多了
And where I'm from, it happens a lot.
所以对你来说这是声张正义
So what, this is some kind of crusade for you?
不 我不是这个意思
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表