剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
我爸杀了丹妮拉 对吧
that my dad killed Daniela? Is that it?
你会为了他冒险吗 说真话
Would you put yourself on the line for him? Tell the truth.
可以肯定的是 如果这盘录像带在他的保险柜里
What's clear is that, if this video was in his safe,
那么其他地方没有副本
there isn't another one out there.
所以这是那天晚上的最后一个证据
So, this is the last piece of evidence of what happened that night.
只有它了 对吗
This is it, right?
对
Yes.
这是最后一盒
So this is the last box.
全都在这了
Now you've got everything.
她问有没有可能丢失任何文件
She asked if any files may be missing.
我告诉她任何文件都不会离开这房♥间
I told her nothing ever leaves this room.
她还复印了这一份
And she made copies of that one.
(指纹对比 PCR-LBH和PCR-EIA)
不知道 他半只脚都踏入棺材了 所以…
I don't know. He's old as fuck anyhow, so…
-对 但他还是很帅 承认吧 -帅 按90岁的标准也许算
-Yeah, but he's still fine. Come on. -Fine? Well, 90s fine, maybe.
你在这啊 能说句话吗
There you are. Can I see you?
好
Sure.
-什么叫按90岁的标准 -他在90岁的人中算帅
-What do you mean 90s fine, man? -He is 90s fine.
-那人是个传奇 -那也是旧时代的传奇
-The man's a legend. -Old news. Yesterday's news.
什么事
What's up?
-我刚从实验室回来 -然后
-I just came from the lab. -And?
原来那个未识别身份的指纹是急救人员的
Turns out that unidentified print belonged to one of the paramedics after all.
什么 怎么可能
What? How can that be?
-我检查了每一个指纹… -显然漏了
-I checked every single print and-- -Yeah, well, obviously not.
嘿 别对自己太苛刻
Hey, don't be too hard on yourself.
我们已经废寝忘食好几周了
We've been working our asses off for weeks.
总有不小心犯错的时候
You're bound to make a mistake once in a while.
所以我们又回到原点 什么证据都没有
So we're back to square one and we have nothing?
抱歉 小白
Sorry, rookie.
马科斯
Marcos?
你去存钱 我有事要做
Go deposit the money. I have to do something.
你不和我一起来
You're not coming with me?
我必须弄清是不是他做的
I have to know if he did it.
我们在机场见
I'll see you at the airport.
没想到你还有胆 在偷我的钱之后在这里露脸
I didn't think you'd have the balls to show up here after you robbed me.
是谁做的 是索菲娅吧
Who was it? It was Sofía, right?
趁你把我骗出房♥子的空隙
While you got me out of the house.
对 是我们干的
Yes, it was us.
-真的 就这样承认了 -对
-Oh, really? Just like that? -Yes.
你要开始一分一毫地还给我了
Well, you're going to have to start paying back every cent.
你不会再见到一分一毫
You're not going to see one fucking cent of that again.
马科斯 我警告你 别惹怒我 你很清楚
Marcos, I'm warning you, be very careful with me. You know that.
否则呢 你会报♥警♥
Or else what? You'll call the police?
报啊 请便 我陪你去
Go on, go right ahead. I'll go with you to make the call.
那样你就可以告诉他们 为什么你会有谋杀案的证物
That way you can tell them why the fuck you had evidence from a murder
藏在自己家
in your house.
-你为什么有丹妮拉的录像带 -马科斯
-Why did you have that video of Daniela's? -Marcos…
那盘录像带会给我们惹来大♥麻♥烦
that video is going to cause a huge problem for us.
-所以最好的办法是你… -你是怎么拿到的
-So the best thing is for you… -How did you get it?
把它还给我
…to give it back to me.
你还是不知道比较好
It's better if you don't know.
你杀了丹妮拉吗
Did you kill Daniela?
你真认为我能做出这种事
Do you seriously think I'm capable of something like that?
是的
Yes.
-你认为我能做出来 -你什么事都做得出来
-You think I'm capable of that? -You're capable of doing anything.
你从小就让我的日子也不好过 知道吗
And you haven't really made it easy for me, you know?
因为我不知道你到底是怎么回事
Because I don't know what it is with you,
但你似乎总是带来各种问题
but it seems like you're a magnet for problems.
我唯一的问题就是
The only fucking problem is that I've given you my life
把过去20年浪费在你身上
for the last 20 years.
我本应去哥伦比亚 帮助有需要的人
I should be in Colombia helping people who actually need it,
做我真正想做的事
doing what I actually want to do.
过属于我的人生 而不是你的
Living my life, not yours!
你想要我怎么办
And what did you want me to do?
你妈死后 我也想死
When your mom died, I wanted to die.
我想死 但没有 我选择照顾你
I wanted to die, but no, I chose to take care of you.
-保护你 -你别想操纵我
-To protect you. -You're not going to manipulate me.
-听我说 白♥痴♥ -别碰我
-Listen to me, idiot. -Don't touch me.
这就是我难过的原因
That's why it rips me apart
看到你染上害死你妈妈的恶习
to see you get into the same shit that killed your mom.
你不明白我这辈子做的一切都是为了你
Can you understand that everything I've done in this life has been for you?
每一件事
Every single thing.
你要去哪 你要做什么
Where are you going? What are you doing?
我要去做多年前就该做的事
I'm going to do what I should have done years ago.
(弗朗西斯 告诉布莱迪我接受)
当选市长布莱迪 令人信服的胜利才过了24小时
Just 24 hours after mayor-elect Brady's convincing victory,
我们就得知一个惊人消息
we're learning of a bombshell report.
地方检察官办公室正在调查数项指控
The district attorney's office is investigating whistleblower allegations
来自布莱迪竞选团队内部的举报
from inside the Brady campaign itself.
据消息来源称 这位候选人 做出了多项不实和误导性的声明
Sources say that the candidate made numerous false and misleading statements
以在他的财务披露报告中
in his financial disclosure filings,
(布莱迪竞选财务问题遭调查)
隐瞒与本县 有业务往来的公♥司♥中拥有重大权益
concealing substantial interests in companies doing business with the county.
如果属实 这些指控 将取消当选市长的竞选资格
If proven, these allegations would effectively disqualify the mayor-elect.
本市的未来在佩德洛克鲁兹的手中
Pedro Cruz has the future of this city in his hands.
此刻 民♥主♥党候选人 成为迈阿密最重要的人
At the moment, the Democratic candidate is the most important man in Miami.
所以你可能赢了
So, maybe you won?
也许
That could be.
挺酷的啊
Pretty cool, no?
我以为你不希望我赢
I thought you didn't want me to win.
是 但你想赢 不是吗
Well, yeah, but you wanted to win, right?
我想为这个城市的人们做好事
I wanted to do good things for the people of this city.
我想让他们信赖我
I wanted them to trust me.
我想让他们知道我是好人
I wanted to show them that I'm a good person.
但最近我已经搞不懂我算不算好人了
But lately, I don't know how good of a person I am,
所以也许这样最好
so maybe it's better to leave it at that.
得了吧 爸爸 你难道要 每天在家玩FIFA游戏吗
Come on, Dad! Are you going to stay home all day playing FIFA?
对 我很会玩FIFA 是吧
Yeah, I'm really good at FIFA, huh?
爸 你的FIFA技术糟糕透顶
You're horrible at FIFA, Dad,
但你应该会是很棒的市长
but you'd do really well as mayor.
我不知道你做了什么事 但是你不是个坏人
I don't know what you did, but, well, you're not a bad person.
-帮帮我 -看
-Help me. -See?
成天使唤人 你应该尝尝这种滋味
Bossing people around all day. You should try it.
-上车 -不
-Get in. -No.
上车
Get in.
所以你打算不告而别
So, you were gonna leave without saying goodbye.
我不是要离开
I wasn't leaving.
那是我的钱
Is that my money?
索菲娅 你一开始就是这么打算的
Was this the plan all along, Sofía?
你打算这样斗赢我
This is how you were going to outsmart me, hmm?
少了一些
It's not all there.
保险柜里只有这么多
That's all there was in the safe.
我犯错了 我知道的 伯尼 我很抱歉
I made a mistake. I know, Bernie. And I am so sorry.
索菲娅 其实你还欠我一次
You know, Sofía, you still owe me one.
不 求求你
No, please.
有人会打给你 告诉你这次活的详情
You'll get a call with the details about the job you're gonna do.
我知道你这次不会让我失望
And this time I know you won't fail me.
(欢迎来到迈阿密警局 用户名 密♥码♥)
(用户名:FNERUDA 登入)
(拒绝访问)
可恶
Fuck.
老天
Oh, man.
我一会儿打回给你
I'll call you right back.
邦克…把你的密♥码♥给我
Bunker. Bunker, give me your password.
你来这里做什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
我必须登入警局的监控摄像
I need to access the station's security camera.
-不行 -拜托了
-I can't. -Please.
你不知道这件事有多要紧 拜托
You have no idea how important this is. Please.
不行
No.
要我数数我救过你多少次吗
Do you know how many times I fucking saved your ass?
求求你
Please.
(用户名:保罗邦克 密♥码♥:12345)
真的 你密♥码♥就是这
Really? That's your password?
对
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表