剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
-他们就在那边 -哪里 这里
-They're right there! -Where? Here.
(2000年 迈阿密)
-快做点什么 -比如 这里吗
-Do something. -Like what? Here?
嘿 好吧
Hey! Okay.
-放点音乐吧 -音乐
- Play some music! - Music!
别拍我啦
Stop recording me.
别烦我啦 你今天真美
Leave me alone. You look really pretty.
-不… -不
- No, no! - No!
不
No!
(2000年5月19日)
哥们 我要杀了你 你害我弄掉摄像机了
I'm going to kill you, dude. You made me drop my camera.
你害我弄掉摄像机了 你有什么毛病
You made me drop my camera. What's wrong with you?
哥们 我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you, dude.
给我过来
Come here!
佩德洛
Pedro!
佩德洛
Pedrito, Pedrito, huh?
-丹妮… -丹妮 过来
- Dani, Dani. - Dani, come over here!
你要错过好东西啦 快来这边
You're missing the party. Come here. Come on.
这是我们最后的派对 来 过来这边 哥们
It's our last party. Come on, come here, man.
这个录像是要留作永远的纪念的
But this video is for posterity, dude.
-等等…丹妮 我的蛋 -说茄子
- Wait, wait. My balls, Dani. - Cheese.
你觉得20年后的自己是什么样的
Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
那还用问 人♥权♥活动家
Easy. Human rights activist.
我嘛…
Well, so I--
无国界医生
Doctors Without Borders!
我不知道
I don't know.
下一个
Next!
-什么 -奥斯卡最佳纪录片奖
- What? - Academy Award for Best Documentary.
你知道我会在哪里 白宫
You know where to find me. In the White House.
好的 总统
Okay. President.
我觉得20年后自己是什么样
Where do I see myself in 20 years?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I have no idea.
我现在其实也不在乎
Well, I guess I don't really care right now.
我只希望我们大家都还在一起
I just hope that we're all together.
谁要啤酒
Who wants a beer?
-我 -我也要
- Me. - Me too.
干杯
Cheers!
亲爱的 来吧
Allow me, sweetie.
我帮你
I got you.
安妮塔 怎么啦 醉了吗
What's up, Anita? Wasted yet?
(2000年5月20日)
非常醉
So wasted!
-该死… -是亚历杭德罗 不
- Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. - It's Alejandro! No!
嘿 大家快来帮忙
Hey, help! Guys!
-快点 -他情况很糟 要命
- Let's go, now! - He's in bad shape. Fuck.
丹妮 停下 别录了 停下
Dani! Stop! Stop recording! Stop.
-停车… -亚历杭德罗
- Stop, stop, stop! - Alejandro!
(当下)
下面的三分之一 我们主要处理你的下巴
In the lower third, we're going to work on your chin
拉长它
to elongate it.
同时会给你的鼻部注射玻尿酸
And we'll also give you some hyaluronic acid to fill in your nose.
上面三分之一会注入一些肉毒杆菌
And here, in the upper third, we'll inject some Botox.
这里和这里
Here and here.
跟我来这边
Come with me over here.
请你看着镜中的自己
I want you to look at yourself in the mirror.
我在想不如我们给你的颈部做拉皮
I was thinking, what if we lift your neck?
你觉得如何
What do you think?
和桑德拉预约周二
Schedule an appointment with Sandra for Tuesday.
告诉她你想做哪些程序和…
Tell her what you want done and…
(未知 明天 校友聚会)
TOMORROW. ALUMNI REUNION.
(务必出席 否则我会说出一切)
BE THERE OR I'LL TELL IT ALL.
我们周二见
I'll see you Tuesday.
好吗 拉皮算是我送的
Okay? And the lift is on me.
开拍
Action!
丹妮拉 你都还没准备好 为什么要说“开拍”
Daniela, why are you saying "action" if you aren't even ready yet?
-你准备好了没有 -我们准备好了
- Are you ready or not? - We're ready!
混♥蛋♥ 哥伦比亚 我们来了
Son of a bitch! Colombia, here we come!
佩德洛 快点啊
Let's go, Pedro.
丹妮
Dani!
嗨 请问洗手间在哪
Hi. Restrooms, please?
你和你♥爸♥说了吗
Did you tell your dad yet?
让我爸滚一边去 宝贝 我们要去哥伦比亚了
Fuck my dad. We're going to Colombia, baby.
-亲爱的 我们要去哥伦比亚 -再说一次 对着镜头
- We're going to Colombia, my love. - Say it again. To the camera.
我们要去哥伦比亚
We're going to Colombia!
不是那句 关于你♥爸♥那句
Not that. About your dad.
“让我爸滚一边去” 听见了吗
"Fuck my dad." Did you hear that?
让无国界医生滚一边去
Fuck Doctors Without Borders!
我们都要去华盛顿
We're all going to Washington!
没错
That's right!
-总统 -总统
- President! - President!
总统…
President, president!
他们总是嘲笑我
They won't stop teasing me.
笑我的眼镜 笑我的大门牙
About my glasses, about my big teeth.
昨天他当着全桌人的面朝我大叫“牙套”
Yesterday, he yelled "braces" at me in front of the whole table.
大家都开始叫“牙套仔…”
And everyone started yelling "brace face, brace face."
妈妈 我受够了
I'm so sick of it, Mom.
妈妈…
Mom. Mom.
妈妈 小心 妈妈
Mom, careful! Mom!
发生了什么
What happened?
卡门西塔 我烧糊了松饼
I burnt a pancake, Carmencita.
请帮帮忙
Help me with that, please.
你们走运了 因为我要给你们 去餐厅吃饭的零花钱
Well, you're in luck, because I'm going to give you money for the cafeteria.
快点 要赶不上校巴了
Hurry up, you're going to miss the bus.
快点 别独霸啊
Hurry! Share it.
路易斯 告诉祖伊 眼镜和牙套只需要戴几年
And, Luis, tell Zoe that having glasses and braces only lasts a couple of years,
但是像她这样爱挖苦人的混♥蛋♥ 是一辈子都改不掉的
but being a bitter asshole like her will last forever.
我对她说不出口
I can't say that to her.
对 你是说不出口
No, you can't.
祝你好运
Good luck!
(致电佩德洛)
(2022年 克鲁兹)
43年前 我母亲跨越边境
Forty-three years ago, my mother crossed the border
且怀有身孕
while pregnant,
希望为她的儿子争取更好的未来
in search of a better future for her son.
不幸的是 如今
Nowadays, unfortunately,
许多人将非法跨越边境的人
many consider the people who cross the border illegally
视作威胁
to be a threat.
对我来说 他们代表人道主义的问题
For me, they represent a humanitarian problem.
如同在座的所有人一样 我希望看到迈阿密
Like all of you, I want to see a Miami
能够向移♥民♥ 难民张开双臂
that's capable of welcoming immigrants, refugees.
但最重要的是我希望 这里不再将他们视作威胁
But, most of all, I want it to stop thinking of them as a threat,
因为他们并不是
because they aren't.
我知道…
I know, I know.
我知道这很糟糕…
I know this fucking sucked and…
我紧张了 你在场我就会紧张
I got nervous. I get more nervous when you're here.
所以我才让你别来
That's why I ask you not to come.
眼神交流
Eye contact.
你会信任和你没有眼神交流的人吗
Do you believe people who don't look you in the eye?
他们也不会信任 你觉得呢
They don't either. What do you think about that?
安娜 请别多想我接下来的话
Ana, don't take this the wrong way.
但是佩德洛已经有公♥关♥团队了
But Pedro already has a campaign team.
我们很清楚他应该 如何说话 移♥动♥ 微笑…
We know exactly how he should talk, move, smile--
我能和我丈夫单独聊聊吗
Can I talk to my husband in private?
谢了
Thank you.
-你来这里做什么 -短♥信♥
- What are you doing here? - The text message.
什么短♥信♥
What text?
(未知 明天 校友聚会)
TOMORROW. ALUMNI REUNION.
(务必出席 否则我会说出一切)
BE THERE OR I'LL TELL IT ALL.
(晚点见 爱你的妈妈)
SEE YOU LATER. LOVE YOU. MOM.
当马科斯把我介绍给伊萨贝尔时
Well, when Marcos introduced me to Isabel,
他们刚开始约会不久
they hadn't been dating for very long,
但我立即就知道我的儿子深陷爱河
but I knew immediately that my son was totally in love.
我也明白 伊萨贝尔 你是一个非凡的女人
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表