剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
有两条凝血线
There are two different lines of coagulation.
撞击所造成的第一条
The first one, as a result of the crash,
比我们想的要浅得多
is much more superficial than we thought.
但还有一条更深的
But there's a second, which is deeper.
几分钟后才出现
One that occurred a few minutes later.
是那条切到动脉 导致她身亡
Is that the one that hit the artery, which caused her death?
所以杰西卡汤普森不是因为撞击而死
So Jessica Thompson didn't die as a result of the impact.
救救我
Please.
这是911 有什么紧急情况
This is 911. What's your emergency?
救救我
Please help me.
你们不会救我
You're not gonna help me?
有人把那片金属 插入她脖子的更深处 是这样吧
Someone drove that piece of metal deeper into her neck, don't you think?
是
Yeah.
救救我
Help me.
不
No!
新兵 你如愿了
You got your wish, rookie.
我们的车祸正式成为凶杀案
Our car crash just turned into a homicide.
不 她是怎么对你说的
No. What exactly did she say to you?
没什么 说他们知道 有人在勒索丹妮拉 要一百万美元
Nothing. That they knew that they were blackmailing Daniela for a million dollars
说那是杀她的动机
and that that was the motive for killing her.
他们似乎很快会逮捕嫌犯
It seems like they're about to arrest someone.
他们怀疑我们吗
Do they suspect any of us?
不知道 理论上我已经解除嫌疑了
I don't know. In theory, not me anymore.
他们怀疑谁吗
Do they suspect anyone?
不知道 她没说 我也不打算问
I don't know. She didn't say, but I wasn't going to ask.
嗨 乌戈
Hey there, Hugo.
我做错了 对不起
I screwed up, okay? I'm sorry.
乌戈 你喝酒了吗
Hugo. Have you been drinking?
你没有在开车吧
You're not driving, are you?
乌戈…听我说
Hugo. Hugo, listen to me.
你正在开车吗
Are you driving right now?
如果是 请你立即靠边停车 好吗
If you are, I need you to pull over right now, okay?
我只需要找个人聊聊
I just need someone to talk to.
我只是想告诉你一切
I just wanna tell you everything.
好的
Okay.
乌戈…听我说
Hugo. Hugo, listen to me.
没关系的 好吗
That's fine, okay?
你现在停车 好吗
I need you to just pull over right now, okay?
告诉我你在哪里
Tell me where you are.
告诉我你在哪里 我这就来接你
I said tell me where you are, and I'll come and get you.
乌戈
Hugo?
我不想再说谎了 我不想说谎
I don't wanna lie anymore. I don't wanna lie.
我在做什么
What am I doing?
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表