剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
And I get it. Isabel, you are an extraordinary woman.
-你知道 她也知道 -不
- You know it, she knows it. - No.
任何稍微有点脑子的男人都会为她所倾倒
Any man with half a brain would fall head over heels in love with her.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
欢迎
Welcome.
宝贝
Babe.
-你还好吗 -是
- Are you okay? - Yes.
很好 我只是得去一趟诊所 有急事
Yes. It's just that I'm going to have to go to the clinic. It's urgent.
-现在 -对
- Now? - Yes.
对 不用担心
Yeah, don't worry.
-我们回家见 -好的 宝贝
- I'll see you at home. - Yes, honey.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
-一会儿见 -对 失陪了
- See you later. - Yeah. Excuse me.
(欢迎 2000届校友)
(密苏里大学)
(2000届校友)
马科斯
Marcos?
佩德洛
Pedro.
安娜在哪
Where's Ana?
嗨
Hey!
嗨
Hi.
-你好吗 -很好 你呢
- How are you? - Good, and you?
-很好 -我还以为我是第一个到的
- Good. - I thought I was the first one to arrive.
不 我们什么时候到的 我们是12…
No. We arrived when? We got here 12--
20分钟前
Twenty minutes ago.
对 安妮塔永远准时
Yeah. Always on time, Anita.
丹妮…
Dani. Dani.
-好久不见 -确实啊
- It's been so long. Yes. - It has been, hasn't it?
你也收到短♥信♥了
Did you get the text too?
是
Yes.
大家都收到了 对吗
We all got it, right?
其实不是所有人都来了
Well, actually, not all of us are here.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
索菲娅不在这里
Sofía isn't here.
她不在这里不代表她不会来
Just because she's not here doesn't mean that she's not coming.
她只是还没到
She's not here yet.
你觉得是她发的吗
And do you think it was her or what?
马科斯 我不知道 完全不知道会是谁发的
I don't know, Marcos. I have absolutely no idea who it was.
但我们一共五个人 这里只有四人…
But there are five of us and four are here, so--
索菲娅不会做这种事 我了解她
Sofía would never do anything like this. I know her.
-毕竟已经… -别说了
- Well, it's been-- - Stop.
你已经20年没见过她了 人是会变的
You haven't seen her in 20 years. And people change.
我需要喝点东西
You know what? I need a drink.
你们要什么吗
You guys want something?
-龙舌兰 -龙舌兰
- Tequila. - Tequila?
能给我一杯龙舌兰和一杯甘蔗烈酒吗
Can I have a shot of tequila and another one of aguardiente, please?
没问题
Got you.
你是我所选择的家人
You are the family I choose.
我爱你
I love you.
我永远不会让任何坏事发生在你身上
I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you, ever.
我爱你胜过生命本身
I love you more than life itself.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
医生 迷失自我了
Can't find yourself, doctor?
那对我来说也很难面对
It was hard for me too.
看来我们只有再次见面 才意识到我们变了多少
I guess we don't realize how much we've changed until we see ourselves.
再来一杯 谢谢
Another one, please.
我以为你不会来
I didn't think you would come.
我有选择吗
Did I have another choice?
索菲娅
Sofía!
丹妮
Dani!
让我好好瞧瞧你
Let me look at you.
我不懂
I don't get it.
-见到你真开心 -好久不见 对吗
- I'm so happy to see you. - Been so long, hasn't it?
对 快看谁来了
Yes. Look who's here.
嗨 佩德洛
Hi, Pedrito.
过来 佩德洛
Come here, Pedrito.
-安娜瓦尔加斯 -索菲娅
- Ana Vargas. - Sofía.
好久不见
It's been so long.
你好 开麦了
Hello? Hello? Is this on?
能听见吗
Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
哟 你们好
Yo. Hello.
能听见我的话 请过来
If everybody can hear me, come on up.
如果能听见我的声音 请跟着声音来…
If you can hear my voice, follow the voice. Follow the voice.
大家好吗 各位好啊
How you doing? Hi, everybody.
首先 我想欢迎大家来到这里
First of all, I'd just like to welcome you all.
老天 看到这么多大学校友真开心
God, it's so good to see all the university grads
过了这么多年了 对吧
after all these years, huh?
似乎我们上次见面时 大家的头发要茂密一点
Looks like last time we met we all had a little more hair.
男同学们是这样
The men did. The men.
听着 校友聚会
Look, these reunions,
在于与那些曾经影响了我们人生的人相见
they're about meeting the people who were instrumental in our lives.
也在于铭记那些离开了我们人生的人
They're also about remembering the ones who are no longer with us.
虽然有的朋友已经离开
And although some friends have left us already,
但他们仍然活在我们的记忆中
they still remain very much alive in our memory.
所有今晚我很荣幸能有机会 感谢罗德里戈和玛丽萨维拉斯
So tonight, I have the great honor of thanking Rodrigo and Marisa Vilas,
我们亲爱的同学亚历杭德罗的父母
the parents of our dear colleague, Alejandro,
感谢他们慷慨捐赠
for their generous donation they made
以于校园建设新图书馆
for the construction of a new library at the university.
(1979年至2000年)
别停…
Don't stop, don't stop.
你爱对我发号♥施令 对吧
You love giving me orders, don't you?
我不喜欢发号♥施令
I don't like giving orders.
最糟的是你很擅长
The worst part is that you're good at it.
所以他们才给你那个奖学金
That's why they gave you that scholarship.
很快你就会成为立法♥院♥主席
Before you know it, you'll be president of the legislature.
闭嘴…大白♥痴♥
Shut up. Shut up, you idiot.
我很开心你能得到所想
I'm glad you get what you want.
我相信你…
I believe in you. I believe in you.
永远别怀疑这点
Don't ever doubt that.
…我能成为今天的我 很大一部分都是因为他
…much of who I am today, I owe to him.
所以我想为亚历杭德罗举杯
So I would like to raise my glass to Alejandro.
没有一天…我不在想念他
That not a day goes by that-- that I don't think of him.
-敬亚历杭德罗 -敬亚历杭德罗
- To Alejandro. - To Alejandro!
他还真是张口就来 很适合混政坛
He sure can lie. He'll do well in politics.
他在干嘛 竞选吗
What's he doing? Running a campaign?
-刚才那是什么 -什么
- What the hell was that? - What?
总有人得说点什么吧
Someone had to say something.
各位 这太荒谬了
Okay, you know what, guys? This is bullshit.
-我走了 -什么
- I'm leaving. - What?
-对 -什么意思
- Yes. - What do you mean?
短♥信♥让我们来这里 对吧 我们来了 什么都没发生
The text said to come, right? Well, here we are and nothing's happened.
所以祝你们好运
So, good luck.
(每人一百万美元)
ONE MILLION DOLLARS EACH.
(周五午夜时分 我会告诉你们)
AT MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY I'LL SEND YOU INSTRUCTIONS
(把钱送到哪里)
ON WHERE TO BRING THE MONEY.
我没有一百万美元
I don't have a million dollars, okay?
你以为我有吗 丹妮
And you think I do, Dani?
我怎么知道 20年来你们都没联♥系♥过我
What do I know? I haven't heard shit from you in 20 years.
我完蛋了 我连请律师的钱都没有
I'm fucked. I don't even have enough money for a lawyer.
“每人一百万美元
"One million dollars each.
周五午夜时分 我会告诉你们把钱送到哪里”
At midnight on Friday, I'll send you instructions on where to bring the money."
这是什么 这太可笑了
What's this? This is ridiculous.
你当然觉得可笑 你只需要签一张支票
Of course you think it's ridiculous. You can just sign a check.
-你又知道什么 -知道什么
- What do you know? - What do I know about what?
你给整个迈阿密注射肉毒杆菌
But you, you inject all of Miami with Botox.
诊所是我爸的
The clinic belongs to my dad.
那么告诉你♥爸♥再帮你摆脱一次麻烦
Well, tell your dad to help you get out of this again.
是帮我
To help me.
20年前难道他帮的只有我 你们应该感激他
As if he didn't help all of us 20 years ago? You should thank him.
好了 够了…别吵了
Okay, stop. Stop! Stop fighting.
你想坐牢吗 因为那就是结局 白♥痴♥
Do you want to go to jail? Because that's what's going to happen, you idiot.
-懂吗 -马科斯 停下
- Got it? - Marcos, stop!
-停下 -那就是结局
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表