剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
我们刚成为搭档时 我心想:“我也太走运了吧 ”
When we first became partners, I thought, "How'd I get so goddamn lucky?"
你为人聪明 对案件追究到底
You're smart and thorough.
我也很高兴你是一位女性 这样我就不用应付那些烂事
And I was glad you're a woman, so I didn't have to deal with all the bullshit.
我崇拜你 因为我以为你是有心人
I looked up to you because I thought you cared.
结果你只在乎自己的执念
Turns out, all you care about is your obsession.
如果你在乎我 就不会让我的工作岌岌可危
If you cared about me, you wouldn't have put my job in danger.
成为警探是我一直以来的梦想
I always wanted to be a detective.
差点被你毁了
You almost ruined that for me.
你为什么要这样对你的搭档
Why would you do that to your partner?
柏琳达
Belinda.
你的竞选经理盗用了竞选金
Did your campaign manager steal the funds?
这点还是由法♥院♥判断吧
I'm gonna let the courts decide on that. Okay?
我能说的是厄尼斯托迪亚兹
What I can tell you is that Ernesto Díaz has worked with me
与我共事了很长一段时间 我会感到很意外
for a very, very long time, and I'd be very surprised
如果最终没有一个可行的解释 说明发生了什么
if there wasn't a plausible explanation for what happened.
好的 这个问题到此为止
Okay, so enough of that.
我想感谢大家前来
I just want to thank you all for coming out.
今天是特别的一天 我的家人在等我切火鸡
It's a special day. My family's waiting for me to carve the turkey.
所以谢谢大家来到这里
So thank you so much for coming.
很感谢 祝你们感恩节快乐
I really appreciate it, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
-谢谢 -可行的解释会是什么
- Thank you. - What might that plausible explanation be?
谢谢 多谢你们前来 谢谢 我很感激
Thank you. Thank you for coming out. Thank you. I appreciate it.
嘿 刚才那算什么
Hey, what the fuck was that?
嘿 再用这种语气对我说话 你就卷铺盖走人吧
Hey, you speak to me like that one more time and you're fired.
-佩德洛 冷静 -不 我很冷静
- Pedro, calm down. - No, I am calm.
我是候选人
I am the candidate.
我很感谢你的建议 但是这里的老大还是我
I appreciate your guidance, but I'm still the boss.
明白吗
Do you understand me?
明白
Got it.
-是 -谢谢…
- Yeah. - Thank you. Thank you.
我们去喝一杯吧
Let's go have a drink.
我们得看看企业家协会晚宴的时间
We have to check the timetable for the Entrepreneurs' Association dinner.
你没听到我刚才的话吗
Did you not just hear what I said?
我不想和一帮企业家一起过感恩节
I'm not spending Thanksgiving with entrepreneurs.
我要和我的孩子们在自己家过
I'm spending it with my kids in my house.
如果你要加入 非常欢迎
If you want to join me, that'll be fantastic.
佩德洛 我们已确认出席
Pedro, we already confirmed.
是你们确认的
You confirmed.
没有人…通知我
No one-- No one let me know.
如果马文想去参加 那很好
So, if Marwen wants to go to the event, then great.
你想的话 可以和他一起去 和我没什么关系
You can go with him if you want. Not much I can do.
但我要回家和孩子们一起过节
Okay? But I'm going home to celebrate with my kids,
如果你也能去 我会很开心
and I'd love it if you'd be there too.
你来决定
Your call.
路易斯 面包给我 谢谢
Luis, the bread, please.
我们不去和罗德里戈爷爷 玛丽萨奶奶一起吃晚餐
Weren't we going to have dinner with Grandpa Rodrigo and Grandma Marisa?
路易斯 别这样 你宁愿 和爷爷 奶奶吃晚餐 而不是我们
Luis, please. Would you really rather have dinner with your grandparents than us?
宝贝 计划有变
There was a change of plans, sweetie.
-真好 一点也不意外 -不意外
- Oh, yeah, perfect! Like always. - Like always?
你们总是背着我们决定一切 从不问我们的想法
You decide everything behind our backs. You never ask what we think.
-我们家确实有这个毛病 -我们和和乐乐地吃饭吧
- We do have that bad habit in this house. - Let's eat in peace.
-一定很美味 -够了
- I'm sure everything is delicious. - Enough.
大家都冷静下来 我们好好地吃饭 来吧
Please, everyone, calm down and let's have a nice meal. That's it.
抱歉 因为是临时通知 所以火鸡还没化冻
I'm sorry, but on such short notice, the turkey didn't thaw.
鸡肉也很好 而且你也要加入我们 卡门
Chicken is perfect. And, what's more, you're going to join us, Carmen.
你坐下和我们一起吃 因为这是你应得的 好吗
You're going to sit and eat with us because you deserve it. Okay?
因为你是我们家的一分子 也因为一切都完美无瑕
Because you're part of the family and because everything is perfectly fine.
拜托 卡门 请坐
Please, Carmen, take a seat.
好吗
Okay?
很好 这就对了 现在一家人齐齐整整 很好
Perfect. There you go. Now we're all together as a family. Great.
先生 别担心 我吃墨西哥薄饼就很好了
Don't worry, sir. I'm fine with just a tortilla.
什么薄饼 你真的要…那怎么行
What tortilla? Are you really going to-- No.
-别那么固执 -不 她可以回家
- Don't insist. - No, she can go home.
你还是回家吧 今天算放假
It's better if you go home. Take the night off.
明天也放假 如果你希望的话
Take tomorrow off too, if you'd like.
陪陪家人 这是重要的日子
Spend it with family. It's an important day.
太感谢了 真的
Thanks so much. Really.
卡门西塔 谢谢你
Thank you, Carmencita.
真的 卡门 太谢谢你了
Truly, Carmen. Thank you so much.
谢谢你们二位
Thank you both.
鸡肉 你说真的
Chicken? Seriously?
-鸡肉有什么问题吗 路易斯 -我吃素
- What's wrong with chicken, Luis? - I'm a vegetarian!
吃素 什么 你什么时候开始吃素了
Vegetarian? What? Since when are you a vegetarian?
-瞧 你到底会不会听我说话 -这孩子什么时候开始吃素
- Yeah? Do you ever listen to me? - Since when is this kid a vegetarian, huh?
-你知道吗 别劳烦了 -够了 不
- You know what? Never mind. - Enough! No!
我们要按照习俗好好地庆祝节日
We're going to celebrate this according to goddamned tradition.
我想表达我的谢意 因为我的人生中有你们
I want to give thanks because I have all of you in my life.
因为家庭第一
Because family comes first.
虽然有时我们会吵架
Even though sometimes we fight,
虽然有时我们无法互相理解
even though sometimes we don't understand each other,
虽然有时我们不…
even though sometimes we don't…
按对方的心愿去行事
do what we expect of each other.
我很感恩 因为我们将永远信任彼此
I'm thankful because we'll always trust each other.
因为我们将永远支持彼此
Because we'll always be there for each other.
我们不能接受这个
We can't accept this.
为什么 一点小钱 为了他的学业
Why not? It's a little money for his education.
-这是我们该做的 -那孩子对我们太好了
- It's the least we can do. - The boy has been so kind to us.
先生 太太 这份礼太重了
But, sir, madam, this is too much.
天父在上 以您的名为圣尊
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
愿您的国降临 愿人间犹如您在天堂
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
宽恕我们的罪过…
Forgive us our trespasses…
圣母玛利亚 请为我们有罪之人祈祷
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners
此时此刻以及我们死亡之后 阿门
now and in the hour of our death. Amen.
新诊所
The prospects for the new clinic
未来一年的前景乐观得多
are looking much, much better in the coming year.
对不对 马科斯
Isn't that right, Marcos?
马科斯
Marcos?
马科斯
Marcos.
什么
I'm sorry?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 我很好 你刚才说什么
Yeah, I'm great. What did you say?
新诊所 我告诉他们…
The new clinic. I was telling them…
是的 新诊所…
Yes, the new clinic is going to have…
明年的销♥售♥前景非常可观
some really good sales prospects next year…
儿子
Son?
我之前和西尔维娅聊过
I spoke with Silvia earlier.
他们已经罢免了办案的警探
They removed that sergeant from the case.
开心点吧
Cheer up a bit.
心头一块大石终于落下
That takes a big weight off our shoulders.
对 这很棒
Yeah, that's great.
我得先走了
I'm gonna have to get going.
我还有要紧的事 不好意思
I have something important to do. Excuse me.
下一个
Next.
下一个
Next.
阿尔曼多克鲁兹 往前走 谢谢
Armando Cruz. You can step forward. Thank you.
好的 下一个
Okay, next.
嗨
Hey.
这都是什么人
Who are all these people?
我给你留言了
I left you a message.
真的有…
I did. I did.
他们是急救人员
They're all the paramedics,
警♥察♥和犯罪现场调查人员 他们都碰过杰西卡汤普森的车
cops and CSI who touched Jessica Thompson's car.
我要录下他们所有人的指纹
And I am getting all their fingerprints
和我们在现场收集的指纹作比较 所以…
to compare with the prints that we gathered on the scene, so…
我给你留言了
I left you a message.
我知道他们按理都戴了手套 但以防万一 所以…
And I know that they all supposedly wore gloves, but just in case. So…
随便你
Knock yourself out.
嗨 苏珊
Hi, Susan.
-诺拉 -芙洛拉
- Nora. - Flora.
进来吧
Come on in.
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表