剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
你不希望帮我们查出 你朋友发生了什么事吗
Don't you wanna help us find out what happened to your friend?
不 没什么 我没对他们说一个字 但他们会去找你
No, nothing. I haven't told them anything, but they're coming to see you.
他们问了他手♥机♥的事
They're asking about his cell phone.
我们在找亚历杭德罗的手♥机♥ 知道它在哪吗
We're looking for Alejandro's cell phone. Any idea where it is?
警探 我的儿子非常痛苦
Detective, my son is in agony.
我们当然想配合调查
We want to cooperate, of course.
你一定明白我的意思
Well, I'm sure you know what I'm saying.
-你怎么处理它的 -马科斯 别担心那个
-What did you do with it? - Don't worry about it, Marcos.
什么 我怎么会不担心
What? How am I supposed to not worry?
它不在我这里 好吗 忘了吧
I don't have it anymore. Okay? Forget about it.
回你的房♥间吧
Go to your room.
这比我想象得更糟糕 索菲娅
This is worse than what I imagined. Sofía.
-嘿 索菲娅 -我得挂了
-Hey, Sofía? - I have to go.
该死…
Fucking hell, fucking hell…
杰西卡汤普森 35岁
Jessica Thompson, 35 years old.
颅脑创伤
Suffered craniocerebral trauma.
手臂和面部淤伤
Bruises on her arms and face.
死因应该是
It looks like the cause of death is a puncture wound
颈动脉刺伤 左侧
to the carotid artery. Left side.
更像是冰锥刺入她的脖子
More like an ice pick jammed in her neck.
这个男孩就没这么直接了
Things are way less straightforward with this guy.
看这里
Look at this.
我不碰尸体
I don't do dead bodies.
你现在是凶杀组的 不想碰也得碰
You're in Homicide now, you don't really have a choice.
来吧
Come on.
多处受伤
Suffered multiple injuries.
这些都符合车祸创伤
All this is consistent with a traffic accident,
除了一处
except for one thing.
这里的伤口是在车祸前就有了
This wound here which precedes the accident.
眼部血管破裂
A broken blood vessel in his eye.
他被人打过
He got punched?
看来海滩派对不太顺利
Looks like the beach party took a turn.
总之 这些伤是死后才出现的
Anyway, these injuries happened postmortem.
他不是在车祸中死的
He didn't die in the accident?
极有可能他是在撞击之前死亡的
It's highly probable that he died before the collision.
根据毒理报告 体内 亚甲二氧甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥浓度很高
The toxicology report shows a high level of methylenedioxymethamphetamine.
莫莉
Molly?
兴♥奋♥剂♥
Ecstasy.
大学体育生啊
Jocks…
我不知道我说了什么 我不知道 我发誓我不知道
I don't know what I said. I don't know. I swear I don't know.
冷静点 我们表现得不错
Calm down. We did fine, guys.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
如果不是 我们此刻会在警局 而不是在这里
Because if not, we'd be at the police station, not here.
就这样 已经结束了
That's it. It's over.
不 只剩一件事
No. There's only one thing left.
丹妮 我们必须毁了录像带
We have to destroy the tape, Dani.
你带来了吗
Did you bring it?
只有这一盘吗
Is that the only copy?
是的
Yes.
给我吧 我们必须处理了它
Give it to me, then. We have to get rid of it.
嘿
Hey.
这件事从未发生
This never happened.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
明白了吗
Is that clear?
但它发生了
But it did happen.
这件事会跟随我们一辈子
This is going to haunt us forever.
(当下)
我最不信任的人就是律师
There's no one I trust less than lawyers.
这话竟出自法学院毕业生之口
Says the law school grad?
正是如此
Exactly.
马科斯 我是你的律师 不是她的
I'm your lawyer, Marcos, not hers.
我知道
I know.
所以至少告诉我该怎么做
So at least tell me what I have to do.
你有两个选择
You have two options.
去警局自首 供出你的朋友 赶在他们之前达成协议
Go to the police, sell out your friends, and make a deal before any of them do.
不
No.
不 我不会这么做
No, I'm not going to do that.
我很肯定他们也不会
And I'm sure none of them will either.
怎么 我很肯定
What? I know it.
我们五人已经隐藏此事超过20年 这可是20年啊
The five of us have been hiding this for more than 20 years. Twenty years!
你付钱请我来 不是为了让我相信其他人那么好心
You don't pay me to believe in other people's goodwill.
事实上我完全不相信
In fact, I don't believe in it at all.
我相信每一个人都会不择手段自保
I believe anyone would do anything to save their own ass.
20年前你们都有害怕失去的东西 如今你们有别的顾虑
Twenty years ago, you all had things to lose and now you have others.
你对他们有什么了解
What do you know about them?
另一个选择是
And the other option?
给钱
Pay.
给钱 这么简单
Pay? Just like that?
行 就说我们给钱
Okay. Let's pay.
但谁能保证明天对方不会继续要更多
But who can guarantee that tomorrow they won't be back for more and more?
马科斯 坐下来 好好听我说
Marcos, sit the fuck down and listen to me.
我们必须争取时间 直到抓出幕后黑手
We have to buy time until we find out who is behind all of this.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我们正在努力 但没那么简单
We're working on it, but it's not that easy.
(巴托缪合伙人律师事务所)
只有一个问题
There's just one problem.
如果给钱的只有你 那是没意义的 每个人都得出钱
If you're the only one who pays, it'll be useless. Everyone has to pay.
好的
Okay.
我会和安娜说
I'll talk to Ana.
-什么 -好的
- What? - Okay.
马科斯的律师认为最好的做法是给钱
Marcos's lawyer thinks that the best thing to do is pay.
好吗 大家都同意了 甚至包括索菲娅和丹妮拉
Okay? And everyone agrees, even Sofía and Daniela.
他们没告诉我们就去找律师
They met a fucking lawyer without telling us?
-安娜 别这样 -亚历杭德罗…
- Ana, please. - Alejandro--
佩德洛 我们不会给钱…
Pedro, we're not going to pay--
显然 你不明白事态严重
Well, obviously, you don't realize what's going on.
好吗 因为这可能会毁了我们
Okay? Because this could ruin us.
我们可能输掉选举 我们可能入狱
We could lose the election. We could be thrown in jail.
好吗 我们必须给钱 我们必须想个办法
All right? I mean, we have to pay. We have to find a way.
我们可以贷款或抵押房♥子 无论…
We can get a loan or mortgage the house. What--
我才不在乎该死的选举
I don't give a damn about the election.
-我们有三个孩子 -没错
- We have three kids. - Exactly.
你希望他们在没爸妈的环境里长大 因为谋杀案没有时效
Do you want them to grow up without parents? Because murder doesn't expire.
亲爱的 怎么了
What is it, sweetie?
你为什么醒啦
What are you doing awake?
路易斯 又来了
Again, Luis?
-又来了 你已经12岁 -等等
- Again? You're 12 years old! - Wait.
来 亲爱的 别担心
Come on, sweetie. Don't worry.
我们放进洗衣机 然后就当没这事
Let's put this in the washing machine and forget about it.
安娜 这事很重要
Ana, this is important, okay?
这也很重要
This is important too.
我们不会给钱 话题结束
We're not paying. This conversation is over.
(厄尼斯托迪亚兹)
(竞选捐赠 日期 交易号♥ 金额)
(迈阿密戴德县 选克鲁兹)
安娜呢
Where's Ana?
她没来
She didn't come?
对 她得留在家里陪孩子
No, she had to stay with the kids.
钱带来了吧 重点是这个 大家都同意了吧
The money's here, right? That's what matters. We all agree, right?
我们真要这么做
Are we sure about this?
是或否
Yes or no?
我们有其他选择吗
Do we have any other choice?
我们给吧
Let's do it.
把钱都放在这里
Let's put all the money here.
帮帮我
Help me.
-全都在这 -对
- Is that all of it? - Yes.
如果发生什么 我会打给你
I'll call you if something happens.
大家都走了
Everyone left.
我特意留下说声再见
I stayed behind to say goodbye.
要不要送你去酒店
Do you want me to take you to your hotel?
听说你混得不错
I heard you're doing quite well for yourself, no?
过得去吧
I can't complain, no.
所以 怎样
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表