剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
In the meantime, you're both suspended from duty.
柏琳达 别动
Belinda, stop.
队长
Lieutenant…
柏琳达以为我们拿到了搜查令 麦克风是合法的
Belinda thought that the warrants went through and the mikes were legit.
否则她怎么会这么做
I mean, why wouldn't she?
那是我的决定 由我一人负责
It was my decision and mine alone.
所以她不该为此受惩罚
So she shouldn't get punished
为她所不知道的事而担责
for something she didn't know anything about.
我承担全部责任
I take full responsibility.
行吧 芙洛拉
Okay, Flora.
柏琳达 你可以离开了
Belinda, you can go.
你只能怪自己
You did this to yourself.
你为什么不告诉我你要求重新分♥析♥
Why didn't you tell me you asked for new analysis?
我现在告诉你了 有什么差别吗
I'm telling you now. What difference does it make?
有什么差别 我是你的主管
What difference does it make? I'm your superior officer.
那辆车上的每一个指纹都溯源了
Every print in that car was accounted for.
那我们一定是漏了什么 因为她是被人杀害的
Then we must have missed something, 'cause someone killed her.
凶手一定留下了痕迹
They had to have left a trace.
你太痴迷了
You're obsessed.
这我不否认
I won't argue with that.
嘿 要不要赌一把 你愿意出什么
Hey, how much you wanna bet
如果我找到真凶身份的线索
that I find something that will lead us to the killer?
请你吃晚餐
Dinner.
成交
Deal.
我喜欢你不意味着 你可以擅自行动 聂鲁达
The fact that I like you doesn't mean you get to go rogue, Neruda.
领头的警探依旧是我
I'm still the lead detective here,
你别再未经我允许做任何决定
and you don't make any decisions without running it by me first.
懂了吗
Got it?
准备好掏钱包吧 我爱吃牛肋排
Get your wallet ready. I like prime rib.
好的 各位 我认为最重要的事
Okay, folks. I think the most important thing
在于我们终于拥有了媒体口碑
is we're finally getting good press,
我认为这很大程度上 与参观流浪汉收♥容♥所♥有关
and I think a lot of that has to do with this visit to the homeless shelter.
我要佩德洛舀蔓越莓酱
What I want are pictures of Pedro scooping cranberry sauce
或是番薯酱什么的照片 出现在城里每家报纸的头版
and sweet potatoes or whatever for the front page of every paper in town.
企业家协会派对上必须派摄影师
And there's bound to be photographers at the Entrepreneurs' Association party.
所以很重要的是…
So it's very important--
我们不在家过感恩节
We're not having Thanksgiving at home?
很多重要人物会出席
Lots of influential people will be there,
如果能说服其中几个写支票…
so if we can get one or two of them to write checks--
孩子们呢
What about our kids?
他们知道今年有点特殊
They already know this year's a little different.
他们会和罗德里戈 玛丽萨一起过感恩节
Anyway, they are spending Thanksgiving with Rodrigo and Marisa.
之后再聊
We'll talk about it later.
-好的 干活了 -是 好
- Okay, let's get to work. - Yeah, okay.
那么
So…
这是你在流浪汉收♥容♥所♥的讲稿
This is what you'll say when we get to the homeless shelter.
(我们已终止 与厄尼斯托迪亚兹的一切关系)
(我们为他的行为感到震惊和不齿)
“我们将与厄尼斯托迪亚兹割席
"We are distancing ourselves from Ernesto Díaz.
我们为他的行为感到震惊和不齿”
We are appalled and shocked by his actions."
说好的假定无罪呢
What happened to presumed innocent?
大众已经对他作了判决 判定他有罪
The public has already tried him and found him guilty.
(竞选经理背叛候选人)
So that's what we care about.
这才是我们在乎的
我不能说这个
I can't say this.
厄尼斯托与我共事多年
Ernesto's been with me for many years.
-他应得到… -佩德洛 应得到什么
- He deserves-- - Deserves what, Pedro?
拍拍后背以示认可 那会是你失败的开始 好吗
What, a pat on the back? That would be your downfall. Okay?
直面事实 你的竞选经理是个骗子
So face the facts. Your campaign manager is a crook.
割席拖得越久
And the longer you wait to distance yourself from him,
你的票数就会越来越少
the fewer votes you're going to get.
佩德洛 你就把真♥相♥告诉我吧
Pedro. Tell me the truth once and for all.
我们不知道该怎么办
We didn't know what to do.
妈妈 对不起
I'm sorry, Mom.
走
Come on.
-去哪 -你觉得呢
- Where? - Where do you think?
-去报♥警♥ -不
- To talk to the police! - No!
维拉斯一家有权知道发生了什么
The Vilases have the right to know what happened.
那个死去女人的丈夫有权知道发生了什么
That dead woman's husband has the right to know what happened.
你们做了一件可怕的事
What you did was awful.
你们慌了
You got nervous.
儿子 那是个错误 他们会理解的
It was a mistake, Son. They'll understand.
不 他们不会理解 他们会怪到我头上的 妈妈
No, they're not going to understand. They're going to blame me, Mom.
妈妈 我不想坐牢
I don't want to go to jail, Mom.
我不想…
I don't want to. I don't want to.
曼努尔 你能把东西搬到楼下吗
Manuel, can you please take that downstairs?
我真的不知道会遇到你
I honestly didn't expect to run into you.
这是我的家 我的床
In my own house, in my bed.
听着 我不知道你觉得 我和索菲娅之间发生了什么 但…
Look, I don't know what you think happened between me and Sofía, but--
所以你没和她上♥床♥
So you didn't sleep with her?
没有
No.
你当然有
Of course you did.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也想说这话
That makes two of us.
你和她在一起是个错误
You're making a mistake with her.
一旦你意识到自己失去了多少
And once you realize just how much you're losing,
那时一切都晚了
it'll be too late.
像这样把意面放进锅里
When you put the pasta in the pot, do it like this.
仿佛意面是…
It's as if the pasta…
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
我想对你说声感恩节快乐
I wanted to wish you a happy Thanksgiving.
…保证意面的新鲜
…pasta to be fresh.
-谢谢 -自己在家也能做到
- Thank you. -…we can make it ourselves.
但明天才是感恩节
But you are a day early.
看来你知道今天是几号♥
You are aware of today's date?
我以为你搞混了呢
I thought perhaps you were confused.
-听我说 -你没搞混 太好了
- Listen. - So you're not confused? Great.
我们来算算数
Let's do a little math.
我等钱等了多少天
How many days have I been waiting for my money?
伯尼 我正在努力
Bernie, I'm on it.
马科斯很快就会告诉我 他父亲把钱藏在哪里了
Marcos is on the verge of telling me where his father hides the money.
所以你们俩走得挺近的
So, you two are getting pretty tight then, huh?
对 我们常在一起 他马上就要…
Yeah. We spent a lot of time together. He's about to--
那你为什么还住在这垃圾旅店
So, why the fuck are you staying in this shitty motel
而不是马科斯的家
instead of Marcos's house?
因为她的女友会吃醋
Because his girlfriend got a little jealous.
-我不想冒险 -好吧
- I didn't want to risk things. - Okay.
你知道如果和我玩把戏 下场会多难看吧
Do you know how ugly this is gonna get if you are playing games with me?
我不是和你玩把戏 我只是需要多一点时间
I'm not playing games with you. I just need a little more time.
我不是在和你玩把戏
I'm not playing games with you.
给你五天时间
You got five days.
你有几天
How many days you got?
五天
Five.
很好
Good.
嗨
Hey.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想进来吗
You want to come in?
要不要来一杯葡萄酒
Can I offer you a glass of wine or something?
水就可以了 谢谢
Water, thanks.
请坐
Have a seat.
抱歉 坐吧
Sorry. Please.
我是来问问你有什么文件
I just came by to see if you had any documents
-与丹妮拉马里尼案相关的 -什么
- related to the Daniela Marini case. - What?
局里文件很少 所以我猜 你可能拿了一些回家
The files are pretty slim, so I thought maybe you took some work home.
是的 我拿了
Yeah, I did.
柏琳达 请坐吧
Please take a seat, Belinda.
只因为我停职了
You know, just because I'm suspended
不意味着我会停止调查这个案子
doesn't mean I'm gonna stop working on this case.
-芙洛拉 停职就是这个意思 -不是
- Yes, it does, Flora. - No, it doesn't.
意味着你应该停止
That's exactly what you're gonna do.
-真的吗 -这个案子已经不是你的了
- Really? - This case, it's not yours anymore.
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表