剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
“亲爱的乌戈
"Dear Hugo,
真希望能当面和你说这些话 但是我没办法了
I wish I could say all of this to you in person, but I can't.
我从没想过要告诉我在世界上最爱的人
I never thought I had to tell the person I love more than anyone
我对他说了一辈子的谎
that I've been lying to him his whole life.
20年前
Twenty years ago,
乌戈 我和几个大学同窗 做了一件可怕的事
my college friends and I did something terrible, Hugo.
我们那时很年轻
We were very young.
我发誓我在生命中的每一天都有努力
I swear I tried every single day of my life
向你补偿我们从你那夺走的东西
to give you everything we took from you…
尽我所能做个好母亲
to be the best mother I could be,
因为在我心中 乌戈 你永远都是我的儿子
because in my mind, you'll always be my son, Hugo.
但我知道自己失败了
But I know I failed.
所以我曾试图弥补
That's why I tried to make up for it.
因为我爱你
Because I love you
胜于这世上的一切
more than anything in the world.
请收下这笔钱
Please accept this money.
当然了 这不可能弥补我们所夺走的一切
Of course, it could never make up for what we've taken from you,
但没什么能弥补那个”
but nothing can."
该死的
Fuck!
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
(芙洛拉)
嗨 乌戈
Hey there, Hugo.
我做错了 对不起
I screwed up, okay? I'm sorry.
乌戈 你喝酒了吗
Hugo, have you been drinking?
乌戈 听我说 你正在开车吗
Hugo, listen to me. Are you driving right now?
我不想再说谎了
I don't want to lie anymore.
(迈阿密)
大家快点啊 距离辩论还有不到24小时
Come on, guys! Hurry up. There's less than 24 hours for the debate.
(佛罗里达州 县市长选举)
(戴德县)
人人都过上体面生活
A decent life for all.
这是我的竞选口号♥
That is my campaign slogan.
在你们的支持下 这是我们将争取的目标
And that's what we'll fight for, with your support.
收回公共空间
Recovering public spaces.
帮助低收入家庭兴旺发展
Helping low-income families thrive.
确保每个人都有机会体面地生活
Making sure that everyone has the opportunity for a decent life.
-一个未来… -简单而言 保护主义政策
- A future that can-- - Protectionist policies that basically
会让民众倚赖政♥府♥而不是自力更生
make people rely on the government more than on their own hard work.
不…这些并不是保护主义政策
No, no. These aren't protectionist policies.
这些政策能推动本市欣欣向荣
These are policies that can help the city flourish.
让我给你读一段 “我想改变需要改变的地方
Let me read you something. "I want to change what needs to be changed.
我想提高所有民众的生活水平
I want to create a better standard of living for all.
我想推动经济增长
I want to grow the economy.
我想为我们大家营造一个更安全 更健康 更快乐的城市”
I want to create a safer, healthier, happier city for all of us."
这是你的话吗
Are those your words?
我…不可能记得过去说的每一句话
I… I can't remember everything I've said in the past.
但是 对 这可能是我说的 像是我说的话
But, yes, it could be me. It sounds like me, yes.
-这是尼古拉斯马杜罗的话 -拜托
- It's Nicolás Maduro. - Come on.
就是这个 这就是问题 好吗
That's it. That's a problem, okay?
你刚承认自己像尼古拉斯马杜罗一样发言
And you just admitted that you sound exactly like Nicolás Maduro.
这…不公平
That… That's unfair.
这不公平 那完全是断章取义
That's unfair. I mean, it was taken completely out of context.
成千上万的人搬来这个国家
Thousands of people come into this country.
每一天 他们流入这个国家
They stream into this country every day,
因为他们在自己的国家没有自♥由♥
because they don't have freedom in their own.
他们在这里找到了什么 你在这里推崇相同的政策
What do they find? You, here, peddling the same policies
最初逼迫他们逃离的政策
that made them flee in the first place.
这是你想给他们的
Is that what you want to give 'em?
你是想让他好好练开幕陈词
Are you gonna let him rehearse his opening remarks
或是纯粹只是想烦他
or are you just gonna badger him?
相信我 布莱迪不会让他说完开幕陈词的
Believe me, Brady's not gonna let him finish his opening remarks. No.
布莱迪会摧毁他
Brady's gonna fucking eat him alive.
没有谁比马文更了解布莱迪的竞选活动
Marwen knows Brady's campaign better than anyone.
他只是在预测对手的攻击
He's just anticipating the attacks.
你想赢吗 那你就需要拉美票
Do you want to win? You need the Latino vote.
他们需要一个代表他们的人 而你没有肩负起这职责
They need somebody to represent them, and you're not doing it.
帮助低收入家庭是不错 但你必须找个落实的办法
Helping low-income families is all fine, but you need to find a way to do it
以免变成玻利瓦尔式的共♥产♥主义口号♥
so that it doesn't sound like Bolivarian communism.
否则你根本没戏赢选举
Otherwise, you don't stand a chance.
你在争取改变策略 那是我的职责
You are pushing to change the strategy, and that's my business.
你知道我管理过多少次竞选吗
You know how many campaigns I have run?
是啊 但你赢了多少次
Yeah, and how many of them have you won?
能继续吗
Can we continue?
再来一次
Let's try it again.
大家休息一下吧
Everybody, take five, please.
已经两年了 我们要突然改变策略
After two years, are we going to change our strategy
只因为那家伙在辩论前一天的话
because of what that guy is saying one day before the debate?
安娜认为这对团队有好处
Ana thinks this will be good for the team.
到底谁是候选人 安娜还是你
Who's the candidate? Ana or you?
马文帮我们解决了视频困境
Marwen helped us with the video mess,
自从他加入团队后 我们的民调上来了
and since he joined our team, we've gone up in the polls.
你知道我们的竞选没了你会跌落谷底
You know this campaign would come tumbling down without you.
我也知道
And I know it too.
拜托了
Come on.
联邦调查局的人在路上了
The feds are on their way.
他们要求我们提供账簿 我挡不了他们多久了
They've asked for our account books. I can't hold them off much longer.
佩德洛
Pedro,
我为你篡改了账簿
I cooked the books for you.
我会拿回钱
I'll get the money back,
我会还回去的 好吗
and I'll return it, okay?
相信我
Trust me.
相信我
Trust me.
他们在他车上找到一袋钱
They found a bag of money in his car.
你在逗我吗
Are you shitting me?
-老天 -他们刚说的
- Holy shit. - They just told me.
嘿 坎贝尔 守着门 别让人进去 好吗
Hey, Campbell, make sure nobody gets in there, all right?
我们知道有人勒索他的母亲
We know his mother was being blackmailed.
要求一百万美元
They asked for a million dollars.
这意味着如果她的朋友也面临勒索
That means if her friends were also being blackmailed…
就等于五百万美元
It would make it five million dollars,
那个包里正是这么多数额
which is the exact amount in that bag.
所以乌戈是勒索的人
So, is Hugo the blackmailer?
短♥信♥确实来自他的手♥机♥
The texts did come from his cell phone.
可是等等 所以他勒索了自己的妈妈
But wait. That means he blackmailed his own mom.
不
No.
丹妮拉不是他的母亲
Daniela wasn't his mother.
他的生母是杰西卡汤普森
His real mother was Jessica Thompson.
等等
Wait.
那是20年前的车祸中死去的女人
That's the woman that died in the car crash 20 years ago.
这怎么可能
How does that make any sense?
葬礼后一周
Well, a week after the funeral,
丹妮拉成了乌戈的保姆
Daniela became Hugo's babysitter,
然后又更进一步
and then she became much more.
这太乱了
That's fucked up.
没错
Yes, it is.
而且很可疑
And very suspicious.
也许乌戈发现了 然后决定
So, what if Hugo found out and then decided
绕过法律 自己解决问题
to take the law into his own hands?
你觉得他可能杀害丹妮拉吗
Do you think he could have killed Daniela?
他在撞车前给我打了电♥话♥ 说他想告诉我真♥相♥
He did call me right before he crashed, saying he wanted to tell me the truth.
该死
Fucking hell.
但她是在车祸中死去的
But she died in the crash, right?
我一直在说的就是这点 并不是
That's what I've been saying. She didn't.
报告说不是
The report says she didn't.
-但要是… -拜托
- But if we-- - Please!
-他们会把我们关进大牢 -大家都冷静下来
- They're going to throw us in jail. - Everyone calm down!
-要命 我们不是杀人凶手 贱♥人♥ -索菲娅
- Fuck, we aren't murderers! Cunt. - Sofía.
索菲娅 大声嚷嚷什么也改变不了
Sofía, you yelling won't change anything.
有人把一块金属插入那女人体内
Someone drove a piece of metal into that woman, okay?
尸检报告写了 有人这么做了
It's in the autopsy report. Someone did it.
你去查看了 她已经死了
You went to check and said she was dead.
佩德洛 显然我弄错了
Pedro, obviously I was wrong.
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表