剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
你是说“留在派对上
So you're saying the "hanging out to party
打车回家”的说法不成立
and catching a cab home" story doesn't check out?
对 迈阿密戴德没有哪间德士公♥司♥
Yep. I mean, there's no taxi company in Miami-Dade
曾有从拉戈岛接客的记录 所以是的
that has any record of a ride from Key Largo. So, yeah.
-你给所有德士公♥司♥打电♥话♥了 -对
- You called them all? - Yeah.
我可能小看了你
I may have underestimated you.
所以目前我们知道亚历杭德罗 在喝醉和吸毒状态下驾驶
So, what we know is that Alejandro was driving under the influence,
在车祸前恰好心脏病发
and had a heart attack right before the accident.
如果他们当时都在车上 为什么要离开车祸现场
If they were all in the car with him, why would they leave the scene?
为什么说这么多谎
Why all the lies?
嘿 桑多瓦
Hey, Sandoval.
-你多高 - 1.86米
- How tall are you? - 6'1".
帮我个忙 好吗 能不能坐在驾驶座上
Could you do me a favor? Could you get into the driver's seat, please?
亚历杭德罗1.92米高 如果他在开车
Alejandro's 6'3". And if he was driving,
为什么不把座椅移到最后
why didn't he push the seat all the way back?
-这样的位置 你开得了车吗 -不可能
- Can you even drive like that? - No way.
如果开车的不是亚历杭德罗…
If Alejandro wasn't driving…
-好的… -你在做什么
- Okay, okay. - What are you doing?
等等 让他躺平
Wait. Lay him on his back.
-抬起来 -好的 来吧
- Raise him. - Okay. Here we go.
抬起来
Raise him.
他的手♥机♥到底去哪了
Where the hell is his cell phone?
不在车上 我们又搜了一次
Not in the car. We searched it again.
应该在车上的
It has to be there.
他母亲说她一整晚 都在打亚历杭德罗的手♥机♥ 所以…
I mean, his mother said that she was calling Alejandro all night long, so…
如果不在车上 意味着有人想隐瞒些什么
If it's not in there, that means somebody's hiding something.
再搜一次
Search it again.
如果需要 把车拆开
Tear it apart if you have to.
安娜…拜托 你能听我解释吗
Ana. Ana, please. Can you just listen to me, please?
安娜 我不知道还能怎么做
Ana, I didn't know what else to do, okay?
我不知道该如何从这个烂摊子脱身
I didn't know how to get us out of this mess.
那么按你说的 我们应该已经脱身了
And, according to you, we're out of this mess now.
或者我们摊上了更烂的
Or we're in a worse one.
告诉我 你的钱是哪来的
Just tell me. Where did you get the money from?
我们没那么多存款
We don't have that much in savings.
佩德洛 你上哪找的钱
Pedro, where did you get the money from?
我用了竞选资金 好吗
I took it from the campaign. Okay?
不是吧
No fucking way.
你不是吧
No fucking way.
你一天到晚把反贪腐挂在嘴上 瞧瞧你现在
You go on and on about fighting corruption, and look at you now.
我不知道还能做什么
I didn't know what else to do.
你打算怎么还
And how do you plan to return it?
他们会摧毁我们
They're going to destroy us.
他们会摧毁我们
They're going to destroy us.
如果这事传出去 不仅你的事业会终结
If this gets out, not only is your career over,
他们还会丢你进大牢 混♥蛋♥
they're going to throw you in jail, asshole.
不会 因为没有人会发现的 好吗 他们不需要发现
No, because nobody has to find out, okay? They don't have to know.
不会吗 你有什么高明的计谋
No? And what is your master plan?
好的 等我赢得选举…
Okay. When I win the election--
你会再盗用钱财 如果你没赢呢
You're going to steal again? And if you don't win?
-我会拿回那笔钱的 -怎么拿
- I'm going to get that money back. - How?
怎么拿 我们只有这个房♥子
How? All we have is this house.
好了 别说了…
Okay, enough! Enough!
宝贝 怎么了
What happened, sweetie?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
这是怎么回事
What happened to you?
告诉我是谁做的
You tell me right now who did this to you.
路易斯
Luis?
(芝士泡芙)
路易斯 别吃这垃圾食品了
Stop eating that junk, Luis.
你会变胖 长痘 明白没
You're going to get fat, and you'll get pimples. Okay?
抱歉 好吗 对不起
I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry.
我知道你最近不好受
I know that you're going through a difficult stage.
好吗 路易斯
Okay, Luis?
我非常理解 曾经我也是11岁
I totally understand. I was 11 once too.
-可是… -爸 我12岁了
- But-- - I'm 12, Dad.
好吧 重点是生活不会变得更轻松
Okay, but the point is, this isn't going to get better, eh?
因为很快你会上高中 那之后是大学
Because later, you're going to start high school, and after that, it's college.
到时候同学们比现在要冷酷得多 好吗
And once you're there, people are much crueler than they are right now. Okay?
他们不会放过嘲笑你眼镜 暗疮的机会
And they'll be happy to make fun of your glasses and of your acne.
要是你变胖 他们还会嘲笑你的体重
And if you get fat, they'll make fun of your weight too.
所以我不希望你给他们这样的机会
That's why I don't want you to give them anything to work with.
好吗 你就…
Okay? Just--
走吧
Let's go.
抱歉我迟到了 请进
I am so sorry I was late. Please, come in.
我刚才在和祖伊的父母谈论这件事
I was just… talking with Zoe's parents about the incident.
等等…
Wait. Wait.
祖伊 是个女孩
Zoe? A girl?
-那个小贱♥人♥ -克鲁兹太太
- That little bitch. - Mrs. Cruz.
我不在乎是男孩还是女孩
I don't care whether it's a boy or a girl,
我只要那小孩离我儿子远一点
as long as they stay the hell away from my son.
祖伊的父母保证会和她谈谈
Zoe's parents have promised to talk to her
确保她不再说路易斯的坏话
to make sure she doesn't say any more unkind things about Luis…
或是说你的坏话
or about you.
我吗
About me?
路易斯
Luis.
-嘿 路易斯 -够了 别说了
- Hey, Luis. - Enough. Just drop it.
路易斯 想知道并没错 好吗
There's nothing wrong with wanting to know. Okay? Luis.
路易斯 她说了什么
Luis, what did she say?
她说你是臭移♥民♥
She said that you are a shitty fucking immigrant.
你是个失败者 没资格 拥有你所有的任何东西
A loser who doesn't deserve anything that you have.
布莱迪一定在竞选中让你一败涂地
And that Brady is going to kick your ass in the election.
满意了
Happy?
(为了更好的未来 选布莱迪担任市长)
嘿 小子 别未经允许 把这种垃圾放在别人的车上
Hey, kid. Don't put this crap on people's cars without asking.
真礼貌…是吧
That's very nice. That's very nice, huh?
加油
Let's go!
-好耶… -冠军…
- Yeah! Yeah! - Let's go! Let's go!
(欢迎来到佛罗里达州冠军赛)
(2000年4月15日)
鲍德温…
Baldwin! Baldwin!
鲍德…其中一盘录像带不见了
Baldw-- One of the tapes is missing.
34后就是36 那35去哪了
It goes from 34 to 36. Where's 35?
我们在那房♥子里搜到的 每一盘录像带都在这里
Every tape we recovered in that house is right there.
并不是 35不在这里 瞧 罪案现场照片里就有
No, it's not. Not 35. Look. It's right here in the crime scene photo.
也许落在证物室了 让我找找
Maybe it got left in the evidence room. Let me check.
好的 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
以免你不知道 退休的意思是 你不用再来办公室了
Retiring means you don't have to come into the office anymore, FYI.
闭嘴吧 我需要清静一下 我的孙子们太烦
Can it. I needed a break. I can't stand my grandkids.
他们也嫌你烦
They can't stand you either.
所以你碰巧来这附近
So, you just happened to be cruising around the neighborhood?
你今天没去化疗
You skipped chemo today?
嘿 拜托 你什么时候才开始休病假
Hey. Come on. When you gonna go on medical leave?
我手头有太多事了
I got too much work to do.
你知道吗
Guess what?
记得我们一起办的第一个案子吗
Remember our first case together?
那个车祸 没有破案的
The car accident. The one we couldn't solve?
又发现一具尸体 嫌疑人是同一帮人
There's another body. All the same suspects.
但是 苏力 这一次我会彻查到底
But this time, Sully, I'm gonna go all the way.
就算那是我在这地球上做的最后一件事
Even if it's the last goddamn thing I do on this planet.
如果你不休假 那可能真的会成为 你做的最后一件事
Well, it might be the last thing you do if you don't take some time off.
我不是无劳动能力的人 我还有工作
I'm not an invalid. I have a job to do.
代价是什么
At what cost?
这一切又不会让你的哥哥回来
It's not like any of it's gonna bring your brother back.
警官 我有新消息
Sergeant, I have an update.
请容我介绍我的新搭档 柏琳达 这是苏力文
Let me introduce you to my new partner. Belinda, this is Sullivan,
我的非常年老以及非常烦人的搭档
my very old and very annoying partner.
警探 希望你知道自己面对的是什么
Hope you know what you're in for, Detective.
-这女人是个工作狂 -不好意思
- This woman is relentless. - Excuse me.
所以…不好意思 贝利 谢谢
So-- Excuse me. Thank you, Bailey.
实验结果出来了吗
Did we get the lab results back yet?
应该今天下午会拿到 但关于马科斯有新发现…
We should get it this afternoon. But I have an update on Marcos that--
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表