剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
No, I'm not going.
索菲娅 我做不到 我不能走
Sofía, I can't. I can't go.
(波哥大 登机中)
对不起
Sorry.
原谅我
Excuse me.
有别的选择吗 也许我们可以再做一轮化疗…
Are there any other options? Maybe we could do another round of chemo--
已发生扩散了
There is metastasis.
当然了 缺席化疗也导致恶化
Obviously, skipping chemo didn't help.
我懂 你的工作很重要 但你的生命也是
I get it. Your work is important. But so is your life.
目前的阶段 我建议乳♥房♥♥全切手术
At this point, I would advise a mastectomy.
乳♥房♥♥全切手术
A mastectomy?
你是说切除整个乳♥房♥♥
You mean removing the whole breast?
-我懂这… -你懂
- I understand it's-- - Do you?
你切除了一个睾丸吗
Did you have one of your testicles removed?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 我不是有意的 我只是…
I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I just…
只是一时难以承受
This is just a lot.
当然
Of course it is.
看看术后是否需要放射治疗
And depending on whether you need radiation after surgery,
我们可以考虑乳♥房♥♥再造手术
we can talk about breast reconstruction.
但那可以之后再说
But that's down the road.
我们要尽早进行全切手术
We should do the mastectomy as soon as possible.
苏力
Sully.
-嗨 你还好吗 -嗨 多谢你过来
- Hey. How are you? - Hey. Thanks for coming.
不用 丽萨怎么样
Of course. How's Lisa?
是 她在里面
Yeah. She's in there.
某种全身感染 她在发高烧
Some kind of generalized infection. She's burning up in there.
但她能撑过来的 对吧
But she's gonna pull through, right?
不知道…没有人告诉我情况
I don't know. I don't know. Nobody's saying.
我应该带她去休斯敦的
Should have taken her to Houston.
那里的医院更好
They have a better hospital.
我只是以为我们还有时间
I just thought we had more time.
也许如果我贷款…
Maybe if I take out a loan…
-嘿 帮我个忙 -好
- Hey, do me a favor. - Sure.
如果丽萨醒后发现 她的蓝色浴袍和拖鞋不在 她会杀了我
If Lisa wakes up and doesn't have her blue bathrobe and slippers, she'll kill me.
要我去你家取过来
Want me to go to your house and pick 'em up?
我去 我需要透口气
I'll go. I need the air.
在我回来前陪着她
Just stay with her till I get back?
没问题
Of course.
苏力文
Sullivan.
我没事 怎么
I'm fine. What?
什么指纹
What prints?
杰西卡汤普森的车
Jessica Thompson's car?
然后呢 是谁的
And? Who is it?
我可以进来吗
May I come in?
是 当然
Yeah, sure.
杰西卡汤普森 车祸中的另一个死者
Jessica Thompson, the other victim in the accident.
我们在她的车上发现一个指纹 与你儿子相符
We found a print in her car that matches your son's.
这不可能
That's impossible.
显然并非如此
Yeah, well, clearly not.
马科斯在哪
Where is Marcos?
他要和我去一趟警局
I'm gonna need him to come down to the station with me.
我要打给我的律师
I'm calling my lawyer.
她死了…
She's dead. She's dead!
不…你不能碰她
No, no, no, no, no! No! You can't touch her.
马科斯 你得帮我解决我的腰部赘肉问题
You gotta do something about this muffin top, Marcos.
一个半月后我得参加侄女的婚礼
I have my niece's wedding in a month and a half.
无论我怎样节食都没用
And it doesn't matter what diet I do.
我尝试过一切办法 甚至包括那可怕的空腹法
I tried everything, even that horrible fasting.
真是折磨 坚持了一周 我简直想死
It's torture. Hold out for a week, and then I wanna die.
我会挨饿…
I'll starve--
等等…不
Wait. Wait, no.
我告诉她不能进来的
I told her she wasn't allowed in.
克拉拉 你能不能 带华♥莱♥士♥太太去另一间办公室
Clara, do you mind taking Mrs. Wallace to the other office?
很快就好 抱歉了
It'll be only a moment. Sorry.
-这样不行 -我知道
- This is not okay. - I know.
-我们现在就走 -什么
- We're leaving now. - What?
-我们现在就走 -去哪里
- We're leaving now. - Where are we going?
你知道行李箱在哪吗
Do you know where the suitcase is?
警探来我家 然后…他有我的指纹
The detective is at my house and-- and he has my fingerprint.
-他们要来抓我了 -嘿…
- And they're coming for me. - Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
好吧 你的指纹是什么意思
Okay, what do you mean your fingerprint?
马科斯 我要走了
I'm leaving, Marcos.
嘿
Hey.
如果我们不离开 他们会逮捕我
If we don't go, they're going to arrest me.
告诉我 你会跟我一起走吗
Tell me, are you coming with me, or not?
你会跟我一起走吗
Are you coming with me, or not?
索菲娅 我做不到 我不能走
Sofía, I can't. I can't go.
是你不能走还是他们不让你走
You can't, or they won't let you?
我不能走
I can't go!
-你必须理解我 我不能走 -对 我太理解了
- You've got to understand me, I can't. - Yeah, I understand that perfectly.
你告诉自己你必须留下 因为那是最好的选择
You're telling yourself that you have to stay because that's what's best.
是你欠你父亲的 对吧 因为他救了你
That you owe it to your father, right? For saving your ass.
原谅我
Excuse me.
你知道吗 你是个可悲的懦夫
You know what? You're a fucking coward.
可悲的懦夫
A fucking coward!
竞选日已过去四小时 预测成真了
Four hours into election day, the projections are coming true.
此刻 投票率高达24%
Right now, participation is a sky-high 24%.
投票站人头涌动
Full polling stations
人们排着长队 等待投票
and waiting in long lines to cast their votes
迈阿密的民众发现…
are what the citizens of Miami are finding…
《迈阿密先驱报》的出口民调 显示我们落后
Miami Herald exit polls says we're trailing.
该死的厄尼斯托
Fucking Ernesto.
现在判断还为时过早
It's way too early to tell.
拉美裔选民以年轻人为主 较晚才会投票
The Latino vote tends to be young people who vote later in the day.
而且缺席选票一般偏向民♥主♥党 我们会追上来的
Besides, the absentee ballots tend to favor democrats. We'll catch up.
你似乎很肯定
You seem so sure.
我只会在问题真出现后才担忧
I don't worry about a problem until it's actually a problem.
也许你该和你丈夫分享这个理念
Well, maybe you should share that philosophy with your husband.
我只需要 拿到其中一个摄像头的录像 好吗
All I need is to recover some images from one of the cameras, okay?
不…
No, no--
听我说 不…只是…我输了三次密♥码♥
Listen to me, no-- It's just that-- I entered my password three times.
不可能那么复杂的
It can't be that complicated.
但我还能找谁 拜托了 我需要立即拿到这些录像
But who can I speak to? Please, I need to recover those images right away.
-谢谢 -你在做什么
- Thank you. - What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
-你在和谁通话 -没有谁 怎么了
- Who were you talking to? - With nobody. What's up?
我明白你很紧张 这是你的大日子
I get that you're nervous. It's your big day.
我们都承担巨大风险
And we both have a lot on the line.
但你不能全程把自己关在这里 你应该和团队在一起
But you can't be shut away in here the whole time. You need to be with your team.
你弄得大家都紧张不安…
You're making everybody nervous…
-如果这是因为厄尼斯托的事 我… -不是厄尼斯托
- If this is about Ernesto, I-- - It's not about Ernesto!
没事
It's okay.
第一 冷静下来
Number one, calm down.
第二 告诉我你到底在搞什么鬼
Number two, you tell me what the fuck is going on with you.
我们不能忘记
Well, we can't forget
尽管拉美裔票数占迈阿密戴德的58%
that although the Latino vote represents 58% in Miami-Dade,
民♥主♥党候选人的后期竞选中 重点拉票的对象
the Democratic candidate has focused the latter part of his campaign
很可能会背叛他
on mobilizing an electorate that may very well turn its back on him…
谢谢 对 忘了放番茄
Thanks. Yes, we are missing the tomatoes.
-当然 -下午好…
- Of course. - Afternoon. Afternoon, afternoon.
-嗨 艾丽萨 你好吗 芒斯 爸爸 -嗨
- Hi, Elisa. What's up, Montse? Dad. - Hi.
真是稀客啊 有何贵干
To what do I owe the honor?
没什么 我来这看看 你想不想一起乘船去打高尔夫
Nothing. I wanted to see if we could go out on the boat to hit some balls.
我正在…
I'm here in the middle of--
我不接受拒绝
I'm not going to take no for an answer.
好好聊聊 像从前一样 享受父子时光 你和我
Let's talk, like old times. Spend some time together. You and me.
-行吧 -医生 去吧
- Fine. - Come on, Doctor.
对 但你只是想吃意面
Yes, but what you want is to eat the pasta.
意面留给你吃吧 我们去找点别的吃
Well, you go ahead and eat the pasta, and we'll eat something else there.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表