剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
Yes.
-给你五分钟 -谢谢你 邦克
-You got five minutes. -Thank you, Bunker.
(监控)
(监控摄像头 日期 搜索)
(11月12日 星期六)
看到你从沙发上下来真好
It's nice to see you off the couch.
我要去办公室 决定一下采取什么策略
I'm going to the office to decide what strategy I'm going to take.
你打算不告诉我 自己去
You were going to go without telling me?
我好像没责任什么都告诉你
I didn't know I had to tell you anything.
好吧 所以从今以后就是这样了
Okay. So that's how it's gonna be now.
你做各种决定而不通知我
You're going to make decisions without telling me.
对 你自己说得很清楚 你打算接受布莱迪的邀请
Yeah, you made it clear that you were going to accept Brady's offer.
对吗
Right?
所以嘛
Well, there you go.
我们不是一个团队的
We're not a team.
你是怎么说的 “我们从来都不是”
How did you say it? "We never were"?
你是这么说的吧
Isn't that what you said?
-那不是真心话 -不 是真心话
-I didn't mean that. -No. You did mean it.
而且我认为你说得对
And I think you're right.
我不是亚历杭德罗 我永远成不了他
I'm not Alejandro. I can never be Alejandro.
我无法与一个幽灵相比较
And I can't be comparing myself to a ghost.
安娜 我…不想再这样了
Ana, I'm-- I don't want to anymore.
这么说不公平
That's not fair.
亚历杭德罗离开我们后
After Alejandro left us…
发生了那件事后
After what happened…
我们做出那些事后
After what we did…
我和你一起成长
you and I grew up together.
我们共同建造了生活
We built a life.
但那都建基于谎言
But it's based on a lie.
我不能继续这样下去
I can't do it anymore.
对不起
I'm sorry.
祝你在布莱迪那边好运
Good luck with Brady.
(银行账户 约翰苏力文)
你做了什么
What did you do?
聂鲁达 你来这里做什么
What the fuck are you doing here, Neruda?
你对“停职”的意思有什么误会吗
What part of "suspended" did you not understand?
别烦我 威利斯
Leave me alone, Willis.
如果你不立即离开 我会以不服从的罪名逮捕你
If you don't leave right now, I will have you arrested for insubordination,
到时候你就和你的事业永别吧
and that'll be the end of your fucking career.
威利斯 你知道吗
You know what, Willis?
当年你是个没用的混♥蛋♥ 如今你依然是个没用的混♥蛋♥
You were a useless dick back then, and you're still a fucking useless dick now.
把她送出去 马上让她出去
Get her the fuck out of here. Get her the fuck out of here right now.
来吧 芙洛拉 走吧
Come on. Let's go, Flora. Come on.
别挡我的路 滚开
Get out of my way. Get the fuck out of my way!
你是个该死的混♥蛋♥
You're a fucking asshole.
看什么看
What are you looking at?
(迈阿密国际机场 五号♥闸口)
你吓死我了 我以为你不会来
You fucking scared me. I thought you weren't going to come.
走吧 我们要误机了
Let's go. The plane's about to leave us behind.
我得和你聊聊
I have to talk to you.
什么 怎么了
What? What's up?
是我
It was me.
从一开始就是我
It was me from the start.
什么意思 你在说什么
What do you mean? What are you talking about?
勒索是我和丹妮拉一起策划的
I planned the blackmail with Daniela.
我们都需要钱
We both needed the money.
-什么 -对
-What? -Yes.
我偷了我老板的钱 结果搞砸了
I robbed a guy I was working for, and it didn't turn out well.
他从那以后一直紧追我不放 要我还钱
He's been looking for me ever since to get his money back.
我想最快的方法就是拿到你♥爸♥的黑钱
I thought the fastest way to pay him would be to get your dad's dirty money.
很抱歉我骗了你 马科斯 真的 对不起
I'm sorry to have deceived you, Marcos. Really, I'm sorry.
所以你是说…
So you're saying…
-这一切都是谎言 -不
-So you're saying all of this was a lie? -No.
我唯一的心愿是和你从头开始
The only thing I wanted was to start over with you.
-马科斯 我发誓 对不起 -别碰我
-I swear, Marcos. I'm sorry. -Don't touch me.
我这辈子再也不想看到你
I don't ever want to see you again for the rest of my fucking life.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in?
你给了我一套钥匙 忘了
You gave me a set of keys, remember?
你知道我在杰西卡汤普森的车上 找到的指纹
You knew the fingerprints I found in Jessica Thompson's car
是马科斯赫列罗的
belonged to Marcos Herrero.
但你骗了我
But you fucking lied to me.
什么…指纹 你在说什么
What-- What fingerprints? What are you talking about?
别来这套
Don't.
嘿
Hey.
你发烧了
You're burning up.
我送你回家
Let's get you home.
来吧 喝点水 然后我们就出发
Come on. Drink some water for me, then we'll go.
我开车
I'm driving.
不在那里
It's not in there.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
芙洛拉 别这样 这太疯狂 你在做什么
Come on, Flora. This is crazy. What are you doing?
你要怎样做 开枪射我
What were you gonna do? Shoot me?
老天 你听听自己的话
Christ. Are you hearing yourself?
-你知道我永远都不会伤害你 -苏力 我什么都不知道
-You know I could never hurt you. -I don't know shit, Sully.
你对柏琳达做了什么
What did you do to Belinda?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你很清楚我在说什么
You know what the fuck I'm talking about!
你骗了我这么多年
You've been lying to me for years!
你偷藏证物
You hid the evidence.
柏琳达发现后打算告诉我
Belinda found out, and she was going to tell me.
芙洛拉 把枪给我 好吗
Flora, just give me the gun, all right?
我们送你回家 你得信任我 好吗
We're gonna get you home. You need to trust me now, all right?
-发高烧让你犯了被害妄想 -她在哪
-This fever is making you paranoid. -Where the fuck is she?
别和我耍花招 苏力
Don't play with me, Sully.
我知道你把证物室的35号♥录像带拿走了
I know you took tape 35 from the evidence room.
(证物室)
我在监控摄像头的录像里看到你
I saw your ass on the security cam footage.
你藏起了两份原本能结案的关键证物
You hid two key pieces of evidence that would have closed this case.
-芙洛拉 -我也看了你的银行账户
-Flora. -And I saw your bank accounts.
你根本没那么多钱给丽萨治疗
You didn't have that kind of money for Lisa's treatments.
苏力 你的钱是哪来的
Where'd you get the money, Sully?
马科斯在哪 他要和我去一趟警局
Where is Marcos? Need to come down to the station with me.
警探 你有孩子吗
Do you have children, Detective?
一个人永远不知道自己的能力
You never know what you're capable of
直到第一次拥抱自己的孩子
until you hold them in your arms for the first time.
你向他们承诺将一直守护他们
And you promise them you'll always be there for them,
确保不会发生任何坏事
and that you'll make sure nothing bad ever happens.
赫列罗先生 我不会再问一次
Mr. Herrero, I'm not gonna ask you again.
要是有人向你提供救你哥哥的机会呢
What if someone offered you a chance to save your brother?
-别把我哥牵涉进来 -你了解我
-Don't dare bring my brother into this. -You know me.
-我什么都不了解 -你知道我不是个坏人
-I don't know shit! -You know I'm not a bad person!
-我已经不知道你是谁了 -我深爱我的妻子
-I don't know you anymore! -I loved my wife!
我当时走投无路 必须努力救她
I was desperate, and I had to try to save her.
你的妻子生病了
Your wife is sick.
有一些优质的治疗技术 是普通人从未听过的
There are very good treatments that ordinary people never even hear of.
价格极其高昂
Expensive as hell.
我可以帮助丽莎
I can help Lisa.
我只需要那个指纹消失
All I had to do was get rid of the fingerprint.
你知道我绝不会怀疑是你做的 对吧
And you knew it would never cross my mind that you did it, right?
因为你知道我崇拜你
'Cause you knew I idolized you.
所以当你叫停调查时 我怎么会质疑你呢
So why would I question anything when you closed the case?
你将我当傻子一样耍得团团转
You played me like a fucking fool.
这么多年了
All these years.
你知道我放不下这个案子 你怎么能这么对我
You knew I was obsessed with this case. How could you do this to me?
我不是针对你 我是为了丽萨
I wasn't doing it to you! I did it for Lisa!
胡说
Bullshit.
你每天来警局 让我放弃这个案子
You come into the station every day asking me to drop the case
因为你“关心我”
'cause you "cared about me"?
-你“担心我” -不 我确实担心你
-You were "worried about me"? -That's not true. I was worried about you!
-我仍然很担心你 -一派胡言
-I am worried about you! -Bullshit!
还有丹妮拉马里尼
And Daniela Marini.
那是怎么回事
What the fuck was that about?
是你干的 对吗
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表