剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
No. I'm not saying that.
我只是说我见过太多次了
I'm just saying, I've seen it over and over.
人♥渣♥们做坏事 十次有九次他们会逃脱
Scumbags do bad shit. Nine times out of ten, they get away with it.
好吧 你是哪来的这些情绪
All right. Where's this coming from?
那不重要
Doesn't matter.
发生了什么
What's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
走吧
Come on.
-发生了什么 -没什么
- What's going on? - Nothing.
-嘿 -我没事
- Hey. - I'm fine.
别说谎
Don't lie to me.
只是我哥哥 他…
It's just my older brother. He--
他曾去一个派对 然后…
He was at this party, and…
他的一个同班同学 一个富家小孩
one of his classmates, this rich kid…
他在楼上强♥奸♥了 一个醉酒后失去意识的女孩
he raped this drunk and unconscious girl upstairs.
然后
And…
她完全没有强♥奸♥的记忆 因为她喝醉了
she didn't remember anything about the rape, you know, 'cause she was drunk.
那个富家小孩
And the rich kid…
叫来所有朋友
got all his friends together,
他们一起帮他说谎
and they all lied.
他们把罪推给了我哥哥
And they pinned it on my brother.
而当时…
And there was…
没有DNA 因为那人♥渣♥用了安全套
There was no DNA, because the fucker used a condom.
他们家境优渥 他们…
They were from a fancy family, and they…
他们高金聘请律师 而我们根本没钱
They hired this fancy lawyer, but we didn't have a pot to piss in.
最后
And…
他们判我哥哥30年
they gave my brother 30 years.
最终他在牢房♥里用床单自缢而亡
And he ended up hanging himself in his cell with his bedsheet.
天
Jesus.
苏力 我知道是他们做的
I know they did it, Sully.
我不会让这些富家小孩又一次逃脱
And I'm not gonna let these rich kids get away with it again.
抱歉 不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
能和我走一趟吗
Can you come with me?
丹妮拉马里尼
Daniela Marini.
亚历杭德罗
Alejandro?
亚历杭德罗
Alejandro.
如果我需要律师 你会帮我吗
If I needed a lawyer, would you help me?
我
Me?
对 你
Yeah, you.
你是学法律的 不是吗
You studied law, didn't you?
除非你恨我 你不想当我的律师 原因显而易见
Unless you hate me and you don't want to be my lawyer for obvious reasons.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
我知道你和那事无关
I know that you had nothing to do with it.
我一直是个该死的懦夫
I've always been a fucking coward.
我觉得是时候反抗我爸了
I think that it's time to stand up to my dad.
要想做到这点 我需要帮助
And for that, I need help.
我是佩德洛克鲁兹 市长竞选人
I'm Pedro Cruz, mayoral candidate.
但最重要的是 我是一位父亲
But above everything else, I am a father.
我的一个孩子失去了最爱的玩具
And when one of my children loses their favorite toy,
有了它的陪伴 他才能入睡
without which they can't go to sleep,
于是我用尽一切办法寻找它
I go out of my way to find it.
即使那意味着要翻越一座座垃圾山
Even if that implies climbing mountains of garbage.
投票给我 我会一头扎入任何麻烦 全心解决问题
Vote for me, and I'll dive headfirst into solving any problem,
无论多么肮脏
no matter how dirty it might be,
只要确保这个城市的人♥民♥ 能睡一个好觉 那就值得
just to make sure that no one in this city loses sleep at night.
卡 我觉得可以了
Cut. I think we got it.
很好
Very good.
(前台来电)
喂
Yes?
让她上来
Tell her to come up.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的天 赫列罗先生
Wow, Mr. Herrero.
真豪华
Very nice.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢你肯见我
Thank you for seeing me.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yes.
好的 可以聊聊吗
Okay. Mind if we talk?
这得看情况
That depends,
因为每次你出现 麻烦也紧跟着来
because every time you show up, so does trouble.
放松
Relax.
我其实是来告诉你案件的最新进展的
I actually came to give you an update on the case.
丹妮拉马里尼生前曾遭勒索
Daniela Marini was being blackmailed.
对 对方要一百万美元
Yeah. They were asking her for a million dollars.
什么
What?
一百万美元 为了什么
A million? What for?
你朋友似乎有些严重的麻烦
Well, it seems like your friend was in deep trouble.
那么大笔钱是很好的谋杀动机 对吧
And that much money is a good motive for murder, isn't it?
但你不用紧张 你已经不是嫌疑人了
But you can relax. You're not a suspect anymore.
你似乎也不需要一百万美元
Doesn't look like you need a million dollars.
所以我们以后不会再有审问
Does that mean that we're done with interrogations
或是“惊喜”来访
and surprise visits?
没错
Oh, yeah.
很快就能抓到真凶
Getting very close to catching the culprit.
有消息我会通知你
Well, I'll keep you posted.
-祝你今天愉快 -你也是
- Have a good day. - Good day.
谢谢
Thanks.
请站在这里
Just stand right there, please.
好的 放第一组进来
All right. Send in the first group.
四号♥
Number four.
四号♥ 很好
Number four. Great.
你确定
You sure?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 二号♥
I'm sorry. Number two.
-二号♥ -二号♥
- Number two? - Number two.
二号♥
Number two.
是的 二号♥
Yep. Number two.
-好的 -好 能不能…让…
- All right. - Okay. Can-- Let's--
等等
Just wait a minute.
你说有个女孩的手臂严重割伤 对吧
You said that one of the girl's arms were cut pretty badly, right?
我好像是这么说的
I think that's what I said.
“好像”
You "think."
你不介意我们搜查你的车吧
So, you wouldn't mind if we searched your car?
不介意 但我已经换车了
I wouldn't mind, except I got a new car.
之前的那部太旧了 我直接送到废车场
The old one was so very old. I sent it straight to the scrapyard.
好吧 没问题 我们看完了
Okay. That's fine. We're done here.
让他们回去吧
Send them back.
看完了
We're done.
谢谢你
Thank you.
桑多瓦 帮我提交这个 谢谢
File this for me, Sandoval. Thank you.
看到他们笑了吗
You see them smiling?
你知道他已经买♥♥通了德士司机 对吧
You know he totally bought the taxi guy, right?
无论你做什么 这些人永远都笑到最后
No matter what you do, these people always win.
警探 验尸官又打来找你了
Detective, the medical examiner called you again.
什么叫“又打来” 他什么时候打过电♥话♥
What do mean "again"? When did he call the first time?
今天上午 我没告诉你…
This morning. I didn't tell you--
该死 我一定是忘了 我有好多文件要处理
Shoot. I must have forgotten. I had a bunch of paperwork.
我在做文书工作 电♥话♥…
I was doing files. And the phone--
她说什么
What did she say?
对 她说了一些关于尸检的事
Right. She said something about the autopsy.
车祸的那个女人
The woman that was in that crash.
老天
Jesus.
威利斯 真优秀 继续保持 你会一路高升
Nice work, Willis. Keep this up. You'll go far.
苏珊
Susan.
苏力文
Sullivan.
-见到你真好 -是
- Good to see you. - Yeah.
组织分♥析♥结果刚出来
I just got the results of the tissue analysis.
我似乎忽视了一点
It seems there's something I overlooked.
看到这里的伤口吗 我们以为这是致死原因
See this wound here? The one we assumed caused her death?
这块金属片并没有切到颈动脉
Well, the shard of metal didn't actually reach the carotid artery.
一开始没有
Not at first.
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表