剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
Yikes.
不过你从我这偷了那么多钱 肯定付得起
But with all the money you stole from me, you can afford it now.
你知道我不喜欢的是什么
You know what I'm not crazy about?
你不回我的电♥话♥
You not returning my calls.
伯尼 你的钱不在我这 对不起
I don't have your money right now, Bernie. I'm sorry.
不 该说对不起的是我
No, I'm sorry.
因为亲爱的 你惹上大♥麻♥烦了
Because you're about to be buried up to your neck in shit, my love.
我爸的钱多得你难以想象
My dad has more money than you can imagine.
有成百上千万都还没来得及洗呢
Millions that he hasn't laundered yet.
他藏在家里吗
And does he hide it at home?
如果能拿到密♥码♥ 我们就有钱了 完全可以去哥伦比亚
If I can get the code, we'll have more than enough money to go to Colombia
随心所欲
and do whatever we want.
马科斯 如果你♥爸♥发现我们偷钱 到时候就有好戏了
Marcos, if your dad catches us, it'll be a shit show.
他能报♥警♥说什么 他什么都做不了 那是黑钱
What could he report us for? He can't do anything. It's dirty money.
有了那么大一笔钱 我们可以去哥伦比亚 想做什么都行
I mean, with that kind of money we could go to Colombia and do whatever we want.
我们可以帮助有需要的人
We can help people in need.
像罗宾汉那样
Like Robin Hood?
那太疯狂了 因为偷你♥爸♥的钱…
That's crazy. Because stealing from your dad…
等等
Wait.
我可以拿回你的钱 伯尼 而且比那要多得多 我发誓
I can get your money back. Much more, Bernie. I swear.
我清楚该怎么做了
I know exactly how to do it.
我们点了清酒 最后一次干杯
We ordered sake. Let's toast one last time.
太好了
Great.
嘿 不如我们换个地方喝酒
Hey, what if we go somewhere else for a drink?
-好啊…我很同意 -好
- Yeah, yeah. I'd love that. - Yes.
-美味 -你呢 走吧
- Delicious. - And you? Let's go.
-怎么样 -好的
- Yeah? - Yes.
-或回家 你们说呢 -不 走吧 我们去跳舞
- Or should we go home? Or what? Yeah? - No. Come on. Let's go dancing.
-好 那买♥♥单吧 -我请客
- Okay. Let's pay, then. - I'm buying.
-不 你别管 -我想请
- No, don't worry. - I want to buy.
我来 想都别想
I'm buying. Don't even think about it.
你跑哪去了
Where the fuck have you been?
我给你打了一整天电♥话♥
I've been calling you all day.
我和警方聊过了
I talked to the police.
他们已经着手调查钱的问题
They're opening an investigation into the money.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what is it?
佩德洛
Pedro.
是我 我们信任彼此 你可以对我说
It's me. We trust each other. You can talk to me.
-我偷了竞选的钱 -什么
- I stole the money from the campaign. - What?
我有麻烦 我需要用钱
I'm in trouble and I needed the money.
我本要还回来 但我做不到
Then I tried to get it back, but I couldn't.
糟糕…佩德洛
Fuck. Fuck, Pedro.
你怎么能这么做
But how could you?
-要是这事传出去… -不
- If this gets out… - No.
不能让任何人知道这件事
No one can find out about this.
那你为什么要告诉我
So why the fuck are you telling me about it?
因为我需要你
Because I need you, man.
我可以指望你吗
Can I count on you?
你当然可以指望我
Of course you can count on me.
佩德洛 怎么了
What's happening, Pedro?
怎么了
What's happening?
佩德洛 你还好吗
Pedro? Are you okay?
嘿
Hey.
听着
Listen--
佩德洛
Pedro.
嘿 佩德洛 等等
Hey, wait, Pedro!
等等 嘿 等等
Wait! Hey, wait!
佩德洛 怎么了
Pedro, what's wrong?
嘿 佩德洛
Hey, Pedro!
(故事夜店)
我好久没来过这里了
I haven't been here in forever.
-可不是嘛 -对
- I know, right? - Yeah.
-每人一杯 -好 龙舌兰
- A round of shots? - Yes, tequila.
我去拿
I'll get them.
去吧 宝贝
Go for it, honey.
我想要那样
I want it that way
你唯一的渴望
Your one desire
是 我明白
Yes, I know
已经太迟
It's too late
但我想要那样
But I want it that way
告诉我为何这只会让人头疼
Tell me why Ain't nothing but a heartache
告诉我为何这只是个过错
Tell me why Ain't nothing but a mistake
告诉我为何我不想听你说
Tell me why I never wanna hear you say
我想要那样
I want it that way
我好想念这样
I missed it.
等等…
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
你还没睡
You're awake.
我们这周会拿到钱
We'll get the money this week.
我要把我那份遗产卖♥♥给我妈
I'm selling my part of the inheritance to my mom.
就这样
That's it.
解决了
It's done.
你把钱还回去 我们就可 当这一切没发生过
You give it back and we can forget about all of this.
(罗德里戈来电)
(拒绝接听)
抱歉 罗德里戈先生 我不是有意打扰
Sorry, Mr. Rodrigo. I didn't mean to bother you.
别担心 进来吧
Don't worry. Come in.
有时我进他的房♥间 心里想着
Sometimes I come into his room thinking that…
他仍在这里
that he's still going to be here.
你知道吗
You know?
我也会这样
Me too.
我找到他的日记了
I found his diary.
我都不知道他写日记
I didn't even know he had one.
“明天就是半决赛了
"The semifinals are tomorrow,
-我无法再忍♥受下去” -我无法再忍♥受下去
- and I can't take it anymore." -…I can't take it anymore.
“我想对我爸和全世界大喊…
"I want to shout it to my dad and the whole world"…
-…和全世界大喊 -说我累了
-…and the whole world… -…that I'm tired,
我不想再游泳了
that I don't want to swim anymore,
我承受不了
that I can't take it anymore,
-我讨厌这一切 -我讨厌这一切”
-…that I hate it, that I hate it! -…that I hate it!"
佩德洛 你知道吗
Did you know this, Pedro?
他不喜欢游泳
That he didn't like swimming?
他这么做是因为我的要求
That he did it because I asked him to?
他很讨厌游泳
He hated it?
我心都碎了
It breaks my heart.
不只是他这么年轻就死去 天啊
It's not just that he died so young, damn it.
还有意识到我并不了解他
It's realizing that I didn't know him.
我以为你已经睡了
I thought you had gone to sleep.
我♥干♥什么都不想睡觉
I feel like doing anything but sleeping.
可怜的伊萨贝尔倒是醉得不省人事
The one who's drunk and down for the count is poor Isabel.
混喝酒就是这个后果 干杯
That's what she gets for mixing. Cheers.
我已经很久没这么开心了
I haven't had that much fun in a long time, you know?
感觉就像…回到过去 对吗
It was like-- like going back in time, right?
我们当时在开派对 好吗
We were partying, okay?
庆祝毕业
Celebrating our graduation.
我不记得那天晚上发生了任何怪事
I don't remember anything strange happening that night.
对了 实验结果出来了
By the way, the lab results came back
亚历杭德罗服用了毒品
and stated that Alejandro had taken some ecstasy.
我不知道
I don't know.
我什么都没吃 酒精是我的极限了
I didn't take anything. I stopped at alcohol.
亚历杭德罗的毒品是哪来的
Do you know where Alejandro got the drugs?
我不知道 他的派对结束得比我们晚
No. His party went later than ours.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
好的
Okay.
你不得离开佛罗里达州
You will not be permitted to leave the state of Florida
直到调查结束 清楚吗
until we wrap this investigation. Is that clear?
你的朋友们也是
That goes for your friends too.
你的手臂怎么了 割伤了
What happened to your arm? Did you cut yourself?
我…摔下自行车
I-- I-- I fell off my bike.
一点擦伤而已
It's just a little scrape.
这是911 有什么紧急情况
This is 911. What's your emergency?
救救我
Please help me.
他们…不会救我
They-- They're not going to help me.
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表