剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表
- Where are the sheets? - I threw them in the trash can outside.
嘿…
Hey! Hey!
我给你打了六次电♥话♥
I called you six times.
警探带走了索菲娅去问话
That detective took Sofía away to question her.
能告诉我发生了什么吗
Can you tell me what's going on?
-没什么 -你对我有所隐瞒
- Nothing. - There's something you're not telling me.
没什么 我们在校友会上见过丹妮拉
Nothing. I mean, we saw Daniela at the reunion
所以他们讯问所有和她有联络的人 这很正常 对吧
and well, it's normal for them to question all her contacts, right?
你觉得警方逮捕她也很正常
Do you think it's normal for the police to arrest her?
或是他们认为你们都牵涉其中
Or do they think you all had something to do with what happened?
他们之前已经讯问过我了 怎么 你也要质问我吗
They questioned me the other day. What? Are you going to question me too, or what?
我不知道你为什么 不告诉警方索菲娅在我们家住
I don't know why you didn't tell the police Sofía was staying at our place.
因为我是在警方问话后才发现索菲娅在这
Well, because I found out Sofía was here after they questioned me.
我觉得没必要通知他们 而且你是怎么了
I didn't think they needed to know. Also, what is with you?
你是否也觉得没必要告诉我 索菲娅是你的前女友
You didn't think I needed to know that Sofía is your ex-girlfriend, either?
你从没提过她
You've never talked about her.
我竟然要从你♥爸♥那里得知这件事
Do I really need to find out about this from your dad?
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
而且 亲爱的 来
Besides… Honey, come here.
我只想知道我是否该担心
I just want to know if I should be worried.
你没有任何需要担心的
You have nothing to worry about.
我发誓
I swear.
我们在丹妮拉马里尼的房♥子里 发现一些指纹
We found some fingerprints in Daniela Marini's house
与你的指纹匹配
that matches yours.
所以我必须问你
So, I have to ask you,
丹妮拉遇害当晚你在哪里
where were you on the night when Daniela was killed?
在我的酒店房♥间
In my hotel room.
我们知道你在马科斯赫列罗的车上 待到凌晨1点45分
We know you were in Marcos Herrero's car until 1:45 a.m.
之后你做了什么
So what'd you do after that?
我去了国际旅店
I went to International Inn.
我在那里住宿
That's where I was staying.
所以你是在旅店住宿 不是酒店
So you were staying at a motel, not a hotel?
你为什么要对马科斯说谎
Why'd you lie to Marcos about that?
和一个20年未见的人说
It's not easy to tell someone you haven't seen in 20 years
你混得不太好 这很难开口
that things haven't exactly gone your way.
是
Yeah.
你惹上了一点麻烦 对吧
You got into a little trouble, didn't you?
在坦帕的一些可疑夜店出没
Hung around in some not-too-nice clubs in Tampa
警♥察♥突袭时几度被逮捕
and got arrested a few times when they were raided.
校友会之后的那个早上 丹妮拉邀请我去她家喝咖啡叙旧
The morning after the reunion, Daniela invited me over for coffee to catch up.
我们聊得很开心
We had a great time.
有说有笑
We laughed a lot.
回忆旧日时光
Talked about the old days.
如果你不相信 可以问问她儿子
You can ask her son if you don't believe me.
她儿子
Her son.
迈阿密那么多的保姆职位
You know, out of all the babysitting jobs in Miami,
我一直觉得丹妮拉 成为乌戈的保姆这件事特别奇怪
I always found it very strange that Daniela ended up taking care of Hugo.
这是杰西卡汤普森
This is Jessica Thompson,
在你朋友亚历杭德罗的车祸中死去的女人
the woman who died in the accident of your friend, Alejandro,
和她新生儿乌戈的合影
with her newborn infant, Hugo.
杰西卡汤普森的家庭变成了丹妮拉的家庭
Jessica Thompson's family turned into Daniela's family.
这事是怎么发生的
How the hell did that happen?
-我不知道 -你不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know?
他们都失去了身边的人
They had both lost someone.
我猜他们都感到孤单
I guess they were lonely.
乌戈得到了一位新的母亲 一个永远会爱他的人
And Hugo got a new mother. One who always loved him.
伙计 让我确认一下
Let me get this straight, buddy.
你想在那里面找东西
You want to look for something in there?
没错 我儿子把一件东西扔进垃圾里了 我需要找回来
Exactly. My son threw something in the trash that I need to get back.
-很重要的东西 -去找吧
- Something important. - Go for it.
你们街区的垃圾在14号♥区
Your neighborhood's garbage is in area 14.
-好的 谢谢你 -嘿
- Okay, thank you. - Hey.
你是不是在竞选市长
Aren't you the guy running for mayor?
帮帮忙 请别把这件事告诉任何人 好吗
As a favor, please, don't say anything about this to anyone. Okay?
好吗
Okay?
(14号♥区)
(为了更好的未来 选布莱迪担任市长)
我以为这辈子也不会见到这一天呢
I thought I would die before seeing this day.
盖布莉耶拉 别这么多愁善感 这不像你的风格
Don't be so melodramatic, Gabriela. It's not your style.
叫我一声“妈妈”那么难吗
Is it so hard for you to call me "mom"?
我见到你当然很开心 你是我的女儿
It's normal for me to be happy to see you. You're my little girl,
虽然你多年没和我说话了
even though you haven't spoken to me in years.
你真想聊我们不说话的原因
Do you really want to talk about why we don't talk?
安娜 我只是想修复关系 与你和好
Ana, I only want to fix things. Get our relationship back.
我来这里不是为了叙旧
I didn't come here to catch up.
我猜也是
I figured.
你需要钱 对吧
You need money, right?
一定需要很大一笔 否则你不会低头来找我
And it must be a lot or else you wouldn't lower yourself to come to me.
我不想要借钱 我是来聊正事的
I don't want a loan. I'm here to talk business.
我想把我那份遗产卖♥♥给你
I want to sell you my share of the inheritance,
霍尔沃克斯的房♥子和那几块土地
the house in Holbox and the plots of land.
好的
Okay.
我和你父亲所做的一切都是为了你
Everything your father and I have done, we did for you.
我们很辛苦才拥有了这一切
We've worked hard for all of this.
你认真的
Seriously?
你根本不知道什么叫工作
You don't know what it means to work.
那看来我们俩的共同点 比你想的更多呢 女儿
I guess we're more alike than you think, daughter.
总之 我会联络你的律师讨论详情
Well, anyway, I'll get in touch with your lawyers for the details.
我能提一个条件吗
Can I ask you for something in return?
给我一个道别的拥抱
A goodbye hug.
若能在路易斯的生日上 见到你们 我会很高兴
It will be lovely to see you all on Luis' birthday.
我等不及看看我的孙子 孙女了
I'm excited to meet my grandchildren.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
丹妮拉的手♥机♥ 在她死前几天 她收到了几个短♥信♥
Daniela's cell phone. A few days before her death, she received a couple of texts.
-有没有值得注意的 -没有我就不会来了
- Anything good? - I wouldn't be here otherwise.
(未知 明天 校友聚会)
UNKNOWN - TOMORROW. ALUMNI REUNION.
(务必出席 否则我会说出一切)
BE THERE OR I'LL TELL IT ALL.
老天爷
Holy shit.
虽然我们最近没有联络
And even though we hadn't been in touch recently,
但是我们是最后见到她在世的人
we were the last people to see her alive.
所以他们自然会找我们问话
It's to be expected that they would question us.
很抱歉你们要经历这些
I'm sorry you had to go through this.
不…让你经历这些 该道歉的是我
No, no. I'm the one that's sorry you had to go through this.
丹妮拉是你们的朋友 这件事太可怕了
Daniela was your friend. What happened is horrible.
希望他们很快能找到罪犯
I hope they find the person responsible soon
就能让这一切结束了
and that there can be an end to this once and for all.
希望如此
Let's hope so.
对了 听说马科斯是你的第一位男友
By the way, Marcos was your first boyfriend?
我们什么都和对方说
We tell each other everything.
对吧 宝贝
Right, babe?
我告诉她我们在大学时交往过
I told her we dated in college.
当然了 那是很久以前的事
Obviously, that was a long time ago.
那段关系没任何意义 我们还是孩子
And that it didn't mean anything. We were kids.
不知道自己想要什么
We didn't know what we wanted.
都是久远的往事了 没错
It's been a very long time. That's true.
我刚才有点措手不及
I was a little taken off guard just now,
不过 如果这让你感到困扰或不舒服
but if it bothers you or makes you uncomfortable,
我可以找旅店住的
I can definitely go to a motel.
-我也很抱歉没有早点说 -不 没关系
- And I'm sorry this didn't come up before. - No. No way.
-很抱歉 -不会…
- My apologies. - No, no.
真的 我们聊过了 没有任何问题
Really, we talked about it and there's absolutely no problem.
-我们家很欢迎你 -你确定吗
- You're welcome in our home. - Are you sure?
-谢谢 -是
- Thank you. - Yes.
-那么 干杯吧 -干杯
- Well, cheers. - Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
失陪一下 我去去就回
Excuse me, okay? I'll be right back.
-宝贝 干杯 -干杯
- Cheers, honey. - Cheers.
你今晚真美
You look beautiful.
这里的寿司真是一流啊
This is some damn good sushi, right?
也很贵
Pricey.
那道淡水鳗…
That unagi…
贵得肉疼
剧集 | 此时此刻(2022) | 导航列表