剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
我还担心我会搞砸
I was worried I was gonna totally mess it up.
我几乎为她感到难过了
I almost feel bad for her.
亚莉克莎 播放杰里米的陷害混音歌♥单3
Alexa, play Jeremy's Collusion Mix Three.
你觉得呢 箭鱼生鱼片
What do you think? Swordfish carpaccio,
或者是混合金枪鱼大腹
or we could go fusion with an otoro?
我让你无聊了吗
Am I boring you?
没有 我都没在听
No, I wasn't even listening.
也许我们可以重新评估一下家务市场的事
Maybe we can reevaluate the whole chore market thing.
别又来啊
Not this again.
我只是提醒你 上次家务市场后
I'm just reminding you that Jeremy and Molly
杰里米和莫莉一个月都没跟彼此说话
didn't talk for a month after the last one.
你觉得我们该怎么让妮可做家务
How do you propose we give Nick some chores?
我们自己按字母顺序分配家务
Assign them ourselves, alphabetical.
我要把他们的名字写在纸条上 放进帽子里抽签
I'll put names on a list and draw them out of a hat.
除了竞标 其他任何方法都可以
Literally any other method than competitive bidding.
这教了他们什么
What does that teach them?
向权威磕头 生活是未知的
To kowtow to authority? Life is random?
只是
It's just...
这场拍卖♥♥不必要地让孩子们互相竞争
The auction unnecessarily pits the kids against each other,
在我看来 这不利于家庭的温暖和有爱
which is not, in my opinion, conducive to a warm and loving family.
这关乎责任归属的问题
This is about ownership of responsibility.
这会让他们为现实世界准备好
It will prepare them for the real world.
如果我们分配家务
If we assign the chores,
他们就没有内在化责任
they don't internalize the responsibility.
这样的话 他们可以挑选
This way, they choose,
包括责任和随之而来的奖励
both the responsibility and the reward that goes with it.
这取决于他们
It's up to them.
你真的说了三次"责任"
You literally said "Responsibility" three times.
他们还是孩子
They're kids!
把他们当成年人看待 这样他们才能长大成人
Treating them like adults is how they become adults.
是啊 恨自己父母的成年人
Yeah, adults who hate their parents.
为什么你能
Why is it you get to
单方面决定 什么对我们的孩子最好
unilaterally decide what's best for our kids?
是你要我当家里的大脑
You're the one that assigned me the job of being the brains of this family,
这意味着我得做出艰难的决定
which means I have to make hard decisions
而你可以一直当有趣的爸爸
while you get to be fun dad all the time.
孩子们觉得我很有趣吗
The kids think I'm fun?
他们明确说了吗
Did they say that specifically?
难以置信
I can't believe this,
餐厅今晚都订满了
the restaurant is totally booked for tonight.
人们甚至打来电♥话♥询问
People are even calling to ask
下周末是否还有品酒会的话
if there's another wine tasting next weekend.
那太棒了 一定是消息传开了
Wow, that's great. Word must have spread somehow.
谢谢你 莫莉
Thank you, Molly.
我只是想出一份力
Just trying to pitch in.
你会去的 对吧 艾德
You're gonna be there, right, Ed?
我不打算去
I wasn't planning on it.
真的吗 你不觉得
Really? You don't think
向丽兹表示支持很重要吗
it's important to show your support for Liz?
你这样说的话
When you say it that way, uh...
既然我工作没那么忙
Since I'm not working that hard at the office,
我可以早点下班 去餐厅
I could get off early and come by the restaurant.
真是个好主意
What a great idea.
快来
Come on!
是时候了
It's time.
家务市场现在开张
This chore market is now open.
投标人 拿好你们的乒乓球拍
Bidders, take your paddles.
抱歉 这是临时通知
Sorry, short notice.
妮可 规则是这样的
Okay, Nick, here's how it works.
你选择你想做的家务
You pick the chore you'd like to do
以及你愿意收多少钱
and how much money you're willing to do the chore for.
出价更低的人就会拍到家务 知道了吗
Low bidder gets the chore. Got it?
很棒 好 第一项是丢垃圾
Great. All right, first up is taking out the trash.
有人出10块吗
Do I hear $10?
我想我可以继续做这项家务 10块
I guess I can keep doing it. Ten dollars.
-10块 有人出9块吗 -9块
- Ten dollars. Do I have nine? - Nine.
9块 丢垃圾 赚现金 有人出8块吗
Nine. Take out trash, make a lot of cash. Can I get eight?
-我出8块 -8块 有7块吗
-I'll do it for $8. -Eight dollars. Do I have seven?
没人出价吗
No more bidders?
7块 没有吗 8块倒垃圾
Seven, seven, seven, no? Eight dollars taking out the trash.
一次 两次
Going once, going twice...
8块卖♥♥给妮可
Sold to Nick for $8.
接下来是打扫厨房♥
Next up is cleaning the kitchen.
10块
Ten dollars.
10块 谁想清理厨房♥
Ten dollars. Ten dollars. Who wants to clean the kitchen?
让它闪闪发光
Make it sparkle, make it shine.
-10块 有人出9块吗 -9块
- I've got ten, do I hear nine? - Nine.
9块
Nine dollars.
-8块 -7块
- Eight dollars. - Seven!
7块 有人出6块吗
Seven, seven, seven! Can I get a six?
谁想出6块
Who wants to put six into the mix?
7块 一次 两次
Seven dollars, going once, going twice.
7块卖♥♥给妮可
Sold to Nick for $7.
投标的下一件家务是洗衣服
Next chore up for bid is laundry duty.
洗衣叠衣 永不过时
Wash and fold, never gets old.
10块
Ten dollars!
目前为止 全是妮可
Nick with the clean sweep so far.
说到打扫 下一项是给植物浇水
And speaking of sweeping, next up is watering the plants.
10块
Ten dollars!
你没必要一直下注 你已经有许多家务了
You don't have to bid on everything. You've already got a lot of chores.
是啊 妮可 这对你来说不公平
Yeah, Nick, it's not fair to you.
我们也想做家务
I mean, we wanna do our share.
没事 我不在乎
It's fine. I don't mind.
-9块 -8块
- Nine dollars. - Eight.
-7块 -7块
- Seven. - Seven dollars, seven dollars.
-有人出6块吗 给植物浇水 -1块
- Do I hear six? Watering the plants? - One dollar!
大胆的举动
Hey, bold move.
1块卖♥♥给妮可
Sold to Nick for $1.
能暂停吗
Can we pause?
是啊 我觉得妮可不懂这是怎么回事
Yeah, I don't think Nick understands how this works.
我觉得她很明白
Oh, yeah, I think she understands just fine.
不 只是在寄养中心
No, it's just that in foster care
我得免费做这些事
I had to do all this stuff for free,
所以只要有零花钱就是额外收获
so any allowance is kind of like a bonus.
-1块 -成交
- One dollar! - Sold.
好了 我宣布家务市场关闭
And with that, I declare this chore market closed.
但我们没有任何家务
But we didn't get any chores.
是啊 瞧瞧 家务全是妮可的
Oh, yeah, look at that. Nick got 'em all.
我觉得也许你是新来的
Hey, uh, I think that maybe since you're new,
你不明白
you didn't understand that, uh,
莫莉和我也得做一些家务
Molly and I need to do some chores,
否则我们拿不到任何零花钱
or else we don't get any allowance.
我们分走一些你的家务怎么样
How about we take a few off your hands?
比如我可以给植物浇水
Like I could do watering the plants.
我很乐意分担拿邮件
I'd be happy to take bringing the mail.
责任
Responsibility.
家务危机
Chore-pocalypse.
你们真大方
Wow, yeah, that is super generous of you.
听着 我想公平点
Listen, I wanna be fair,
这样吧
so how about this?
我把我不想做的家务卖♥♥给你们
I sell the chores I don't want back to you.
5块让你倒垃圾怎么样
How about you take out the trash for $5?
但你赚了8块啊
But you're getting eight.
那是我的中间人报酬
That's my finder's fee.
你耍了我们
You played us.
拜托 各位
I mean, come on, guys,
我从未听过家务市场
I've never heard of a chore market,
但我之前玩过《大富翁》
but I have played Monopoly before.
亚莉克莎
Alexa...
播放杰里米的你被耍了混音歌♥单
play Jeremy's You Got Owned Mix.
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表