剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
别担心山姆和多萝西
Don't worry about Sam and Dorothy.
我想让他们推迟多久都行
I can put them off as long as I need to.
很好 他们不知道我们的真实目的吧
Great. You don't think they know our real play here, do you?
相信我
Trust me.
他们不知道这不是普通的家庭
They have no idea this isn't a random family.
很好 汤普森家族害了我们 我们要伸张正义
Good. The Thompsons wronged us, and we're gonna make it right.
我得挂了 我不想让他们起疑心
Well, I better go. I don't want them to get suspicious.
保重 孩子
Stay safe, kiddo.
你也保重
You stay safe, too.
别冒不必要的险
Oh, and don't take any unnecessary risks.
我知道了
I know, I know.
记住 我爱你 妮基
And remember, I love you, Nicky.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you too, Dad.
我还想和你说一件事
One more thing I wanna talk to you about.
你知道我为你自豪 孩子
Look, you know I'm real proud of you, kiddo,
但别太贪心
but don't get greedy.
你需要哈博家族才能成功
You'll need the Harbaughs for this to work.
我来这里不是帮哈博家族发财的
I'm not here to make the Harbaughs rich.
那当然 大钱肯定归我们
No, of course, we're gonna keep all the big scores,
但别介意
but don't worry about
把小钱分给山姆和多萝西
splitting up small potatoes with Sam and Dorothy
让他们开心
to keep 'em happy.
懂了
Got it.
大钱归我们
Big scores for us,
零钱送杂碎
au gratins for the old rottens.
等等 妮基 还有件事
Oh, hold on, Nicky, there's something else.
我在里面有点事
It's, uh... It's this thing I got going on in here.
你需要多少钱
How much do you need?
两千美元
Two thousand dollars.
两千美元
Two thousand dollars?
我知道 这很多
I know, I know, it's a lot,
但我有机会翻倍
but I have an opportunity to double it,
这能让我们
and that'll just put us
离解决所有问题更近一步
one step closer to solving all our problems.
-你什么时候要 -周末吧
- When do you need it by? - Oh, end of the week?
好
Okay.
我这就办
I'm on it.
很好 别忘了
Great. Oh, hey. And don't forget.
该清理牙齿了
It's time to get your teeth cleaned.
让牙医检查你左侧臼齿的微腔
Ask your dentist to check your left molar for that micro-cavity.
记住
And remember,
氟化泡泡糖听起来很可口 但会让你打嗝
the bubblegum fluoride sounds delicious, but it makes you gag.
好 我知道了 爸爸
Okay, I get it, Dad.
我必须挂了
I gotta go.
快点 弗兰泽利
Wrap it up, Franzelli.
呕吐物不会自己清理
Puke don't clean itself.
好了 听着
All right, well, look,
马上让你挂 但最后一件事
I'll let you go, but one last thing.
别和那家人产生感情
Look, don't get too attached to this family.
好吗
Okay?
你不是去那里交朋友的
You're not there to make friends.
新朋友
Hey, new friend!
你喜欢吃哪种爆米花 焦糖还是阿齐亚戈干酪
How do you like your popcorn, caramel or Asiago cheese?
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
是非转基因的
It's non-GMO.
心机妹 第一季第二集
你是说人们不喜欢我的美味意大利菜
So, what you're telling me is that instead of my gourmet Italian cuisine,
却喜欢垃圾食品 很好 谢谢
people prefer dumpster trash. Great, thanks.
刚是我的会计 上个月生意少了9%
That was my accountant. Business is off 9% last month.
听着 各位 我需要所有人
So, listen up, people. I need all hands on deck
帮我想出吸引新顾客的点子
to help me brainstorm ideas for bringing in new customers.
我知道
Ooh, I know!
玉米卷饼周二怎么样
How about a Taco Tuesday?
爸爸 你这是文化挪用
Dad, cultural appropriation much?
不是拉丁裔不能说那话
You don't get to say those words if you aren't Latino.
周二都不能说吗
Not even "Tuesday"?
没人在帮我
No one helps me round here.
我在努力做生意和养家糊口
I'm trying to run a business and raise a family.
没人意识到我付出了多少
No one even acknowledges how hard I work.
早上好 妮可
Good morning, Nick.
坐吧
Have a seat.
来点意式烘蛋
Have a frittata.
看起来真棒
Wow. This looks amazing.
你一定付出了很多
This must've been a ton of work.
看 有那么难吗 稍微感激一下我做的事
See? Is that so hard? A little appreciation for what I do.
非常好吃 妈妈
It's really good, Mom.
没人喜欢马屁精
No one likes a suck-up.
妮可 我很高兴你来了 因为我想和大家谈谈
Well, Nick, I'm glad you're here. Because I wanted to have a little chat with everyone.
因为昨晚某人毁了我所有的好瓷器[中国]
Since someone destroyed all my good China last night--
妈妈 不是亚裔不能说那词
Mom, you're not allowed to say that word unless you're Asian.
我想到了现在既然你住在这里
It occur to me now that you're living in this house,
你就要知道好处也有相应的责任
you need to know that along with benefits, come the responsibilities.
好 公平合理
Okay, sounds fair.
所以说 我作为一家之主...
And to that end, by the power vested in me as lead parent...
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我宣布开放家务市场
...I declare this chore market open.
你要开放家务市场吗
You're opening the chore market?
没错
That's right.
但2017年后家务市场就没开放过
But the chore market hasn't been open since 2017.
在莫莉断腿之后
When Molly broke her leg.
在抗♥议♥海洋世界之后
Protesting SeaWorld.
在小逆戟鲸伽罗死了之后
When baby orca Kyara died.
它正在鲸鱼天堂里吃海豹呢
Hey, she is eating seals in whale heaven now.
所以那里也是海豹地狱
Which is also seal hell, I guess.
好吧 你们到底在说什么
Okay, so what the heck are you guys talking about?
家务市场是现场拍卖♥♥
The chore market is a live auction.
家里的孩子们
With the children of this household
出价做家务 换取零花钱
bid on chores in return for allowance,
但不同之处是 出价最低的人赢
except, here's the twist, lowest bid wins.
津贴指的是钱吗
Allowance, as in money?
是的 现在两个孩子变三个孩子
Yeah. Now that we find ourselves with three children instead of two,
是时候再次分配家务了
it's time to divide up the chores again.
真的非常简单 你会学会的
It's pretty simple, really. You'll catch on.
周五早餐后拍卖♥♥会开始
Auction starts Friday after breakfast.
好 不错 你们知道你们很奇怪吧
Okay, cool. You guys know you're weird, right?
所有人都出去 杰里米要用房♥间
Everybody out. Jeremy needs the room.
你可以只发短♥信♥的
You know, you can just text me.
不用派一个私人保镖来
You don't have to send a private escort.
-谢谢 吉姆 -小事 老大
- Thanks, Jim. - You got it, boss.
你可能很好奇我为什么今天
You're probably wondering why I asked you to join me here today
让你来学生会房♥间
at the student council room.
你想谈家务市场吗
You wanna talk about the chore market?
是的 没错
Well, yeah, that-- that's right. Uh...
妈妈在2017年把我们忽悠惨了
Mom totally played us back in '17.
我最后不得不倒垃圾
I got stuck taking out the garbage
还得把垃圾分成十类
and ten different kinds of recycling.
我不得不在妈妈每次用爆♥炸♥奶酪
And I have to clean the kitchen every time Mom destroys it
毁了厨房♥后给她擦屁♥股♥
with her explosioni di formaggio.
我用凿子才刮下了烤箱的奶酪
I need to use a chisel to get the cheese off the oven.
正是如此
Exactly.
我们得到了应有的报酬和市场价格吗
And are we fairly compensated? Are we getting market rates?
我们用白菜价做了九个主要家务
We are doing nine major chores apiece for peanuts.
那你打算怎么办
So what do you wanna do about it?
我很高兴你问了
I'm glad you asked.
妮可不知道妈妈总把难做的家务放在前面
Nick doesn't know that Mom always puts the harder chores first.
如果我们
So if we...
一起合作
...work together,
我们可以确保妮可分上难做的家务
we can make sure that Nick gets all the bad chores.
等她家务满满 不再出价之后
Then, when she has a full load and stops bidding,
我们入场 夺走简单家务
we swoop in, grab all the easy stuff,
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表