剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
她要请客
She's paying for everything!
请关掉手♥机♥
Cell phones off, please.
现在一切顺利了
Now that the system is up and running,
我们将开始汤普森一家安全日的第二阶段
we are ready to begin phase two of Thompson Family Safety Day:
安全培训
security training.
这是个很简单的系统
This is a simple system.
数字小键盘 四位数密♥码♥
Numeric keypad, four digit code--
我们可以搞懂
I think we can figure it out.
我们能跳到第三阶段吗
Can we skip to phase three?
我得解释系统是怎样运转的
I do have to explain how the system work.
带独♥立♥旁路的六区系统
Six-zone system with individual bypass,
按键输入 运动传感器 外部摄像头
key entry, motion sensor, and exterior cameras...
我猜的
I'm guessing.
快结束了吗
Is this almost over?
是啊 我们今天有重要的事要做
Yeah, we have important things to do today.
等等 我闻到了什么
Wait. What is that I smell?
奶酪烤玉米片吗
Macho Nachos?
至尊奶酪烤玉米片
Macho Nacho Supreme.
想得美 爸爸
Nice try, Dad.
你没法用妈妈的一盘烤玉米片来贿赂我们
You can't bribe us with a plate of Mom's nachos.
他当然能
The hell he can't.
真的吗
Seriously?
里面有五种奶酪呢
Look, there's five kinds of cheeses in here.
我的朋友们
That, my friends, is how
军工联合体就是这样运作的
the military industrial complex operates,
贿赂诚实的人使他们屈服
bribing honest people into submission.
每个人都有自己的价格
Everyone has their price.
我的是墨西哥奶酪
Mine is queso fresco.
这也许是我朋友
This is probably my friend.
-你在哪里 -我到了
- Where are you, man? - I'm here.
你带了钱吗
Do you have the money?
是的 但车道上停着安全车
Yeah, but there's security vans in the driveway.
把钱放在信箱里就好
Just leave the money in the mailbox.
我不会下车的
I'm not getting out of my car!
房♥子周围都是摄像头
There's cameras all over the house!
我有拘捕令的
I got warrants, man!
好吧 这样
Okay, how about this?
我假装订了披萨
I'll pretend to order a pizza.
你出现 把披萨和钱一起给我
You show up and deliver it with the money.
-我从哪儿弄披萨 -去买♥♥一个 托德
- Where am I supposed to get a pizza? - Just go buy one, Todd!
妮可 你错过了最棒的部分
Come on, Nick, you're missing the best part!
剩余时间
真好 妮可来了
Oh good, Nick!
欢迎来到第三阶段 自卫训练
Welcome to phase three: self-defense training.
真的吗
Seriously?
这其实挺酷的
It's actually kind of cool.
他教了我们如何把别人的鼻子撞进他们的大脑
He taught us how to smash someone's nose into their brain.
暴♥力♥不是答案
Violence is not the answer.
我们升级到了钛级套餐
We upgraded to the titanium package.
他们不仅教我们如何保护家园
They not only teach us how to secure our homes,
还有如何保护自己
but how to secure ourselves.
这是最好的套餐
It's really our best value.
进攻者
Okay, attacker,
再来一次
let's do it again.
抓住他的手腕 然后扭
Grab his wrist and twist.
你好啊
Well, hello there.
接下来是我 我要拿下爸爸
Me next. I'm gonna take down Dad.
经过进一步考虑
Upon further reflection,
我相信自卫是个人赋权
I believe that self-defense is personal empowerment,
每个年轻的女人
and every young woman
都要找到自己内心的勇士
owes it to herself to find her inner warrior.
我想加入
I want in on this.
我们来交换 让孩子们上
All right, let's switch it up, let the kids go.
我希望你抓住杰里米的手臂 下狠劲
I want you to grab Jeremy's arm like you're gonna hurt him.
我可以
That I can do.
别那么狠
Ow! Hey, not that hard.
必须真实点
It has to be realistic.
妮可 你得来试试
Nick, you have to try this.
免费殴打杰里米
Free hits on Jeremy.
听起来很有趣 但我饿了
Er, sounds fun, but I'm actually getting hungry.
大家介意我点披萨吗
Would anyone mind if I ordered a pizza?
-我给你做一个 -不用了
- I'll make you one. - No!
不用了 谢谢
I mean, no, thanks.
我更喜欢
I'm just more in the mood for one of those
你讨厌的油腻加油站披萨
greasy, gas-station quality pizzas you hate.
马上回来
Be right back.
剩余时间
加油 你可以的
Come on, you can do it!
妮可 你来试试
Nick, you try.
没关系
It's okay, I'm good.
来吧 很有趣的
Come on, it's fun.
抓住他的手腕 扭
Now, grab his wrist, twist--
我觉得她掌握诀窍了
Yep, I think she's getting the hang of it.
提醒我永远别攻击她
Ow. Remind me never to attack her.
我一开始就不会这样做
I wouldn't do that in the first place,
所以你没必要提醒我
so you don't really have to remind me.
再来一次 各位
Let's go again, people.
我的披萨
My pizza.
有人点了披萨吗
Someone order a pizza?
奶酪呢
Where's the cheese?
在披萨上
It's on the pizza.
不 我是说那个"奶酪"
No, I mean, the special side of cheese.
切达干酪
Like cheddar cheese.
这个披萨上面多加了奶酪 按你的要求
This one has extra cheese on top, like you requested.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
很好
Yep, all good.
天啊
Oh God.
没小费吗
What, no tip?
好
Okay.
-能给我吃一块吗 -不行
-Can I have a slice? -No!
剩余时间
我的意思是 我放帕尔马干酪之前你不能吃
What I meant was, you can't have a slice until I put the Parmesan on it.
看起来很糟糕
Wow. This looks terrible.
便宜没好货
Ah, you get what you pay for.
我要给他们差评
Well, I'm gonna give these guys a negative Yelp review.
来吧 接着自卫训练
Er, come on! Let's do some more self-defense training.
该勒妈妈了
Time to strangle Mom.
你听起来太激动了
You sound too excited about that.
知道吗
You know what?
我真的得走了 我可以去见我朋友吗
I really have to go. Can I be excused to meet my friend?
-快完了 对吗 -就一点了
- We're almost done, right? - Just a bit longer.
我现在就得走了
I need to go now.
怎么了
What's going on?
事实是 我不是去见朋友的
Well, the truth is, I'm not going to meet a friend.
不是吗
You're not?
我本来想说的
I didn't wanna say anything,
但我其实是想去看电影的
but I was actually gonna see a movie...
一个人去
by myself.
他们要特别放映《早餐俱乐部》
They're having a special screening of The Breakfast Club.
那是我和我爸最爱的电影
It was me and my dad's favorite movie.
那只在今天播放
It's only playing today.
亲爱的 你为什么不说呢
Sweetie, why didn't you say something?
我不知道 我猜我不想错过家庭安全日
I don't know. I guess I didn't want to miss Family Safety Day.
-你当然可以去 -需要载你吗
- Of course you can go. - Need a ride?
不用了
No, I'm good.
我只想一个人待着
I just need to be alone.
但是谢谢了
But thanks.
你最好预约医生了
You better make a doctor's appointment,
妈妈 因为下一个就是你
Mom, 'cause you're up next.
真的吗
Oh, really?
-我来了 -不
- Hey, I'm coming in! - No, no!
剩余时间
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表