剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
我真的很喜欢这里
I really love it here.
很高兴听到你这样说 我看过了你的文件
Glad to hear that. Now, I've read your file--
你说完后我能看看吗
When you're finished, can I take a peek at that?
我知道你经历了多少
So I know how much you've been through.
我在这里并不是对你的反思
My being here isn't a reflection on you.
而是你的家人希望你拥有成功
It's about your family wanting you to have all the resources
所需的一切资源
you need to succeed.
所以我们打了电♥话♥
That's exactly why we called.
你们肯定都有话要说
Now, I'm sure you all have some things you want to talk about,
但是我发现把你们分成小组会有帮助
but I find it helpful to break up into small groups
这样我就能看到这个家庭是如何互动的
so I can see how the family interacts.
真好
Perfect.
走吧 小莫 我们去给她看我们的房♥间
Come on, Mol, let's show her our room.
好
Okay.
听起来很棒
Sounds great.
我觉得她喜欢我的衣服
I think she liked my outfit.
这是妮可的地盘 这是我的
This is Nick's side. This is mine.
但我不相信边界 我是积极分子
But I don't believe in borders. I'm kind of an activist.
我能看出来
Yeah, I can see.
我喜欢你的全球变暖倒计时钟
Love the global-warming countdown clock.
你们喜欢合住房♥间吗
So how do you girls like sharing a room?
这很棒 莫莉和我立刻就合得来了
Oh, it's great. Molly and I hit it off right away.
是的
We did.
我们喜欢一起玩 而且总是熬夜聊天
We love to hang out, and we always stay up late talking.
-只是 -怎么了
- It's just... - What?
有时候我觉得很难
Well, sometimes I find it hard to...
敞开心扉
open up.
莫莉告诉我一切
Molly tells me everything,
但我会保守一些秘密
but I kind of keep stuff to myself.
是的
Yeah, that's true.
我知道这样对待最好的朋友不对
I know that's no way to treat a best friend.
你是说我吗
You mean me?
当然了
Of course.
我不知道你这样想
Ah, I didn't know you felt that way.
你怎么没看出
How can you not?
从我搬进来的那天 我就觉得我们之间很亲密
From the day I moved in, I felt we had a connection.
那莱莉呢
What about Riley?
昨晚的事让我意识到
Last night made me realize
你现在是我最好的朋友了
you're my best friend now.
我真希望我能做点什么来证明
I just wish there was something I could do to prove it.
实际上 有个有趣的朋友锻炼可以
Actually, there's a fun buddy exercise that can help,
如果你俩都愿意
if you're both up for it.
没问题
Absolutely.
你们的目标是一起站起来
The object here is to stand up together.
这不会容易 但最好的朋友可以的
It won't be easy, but best friends can make it happen.
我们可以的
We got this.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
-开始 -好
- Go! - Okay.
一
One...
二
two...
没成功
Yeah, not happening.
来了
Okay, here we go.
一二 不
One, two, no.
这永远也不过时
This never gets old.
我们会在这里待一整天
We're gonna be here all day.
不会的
No, we're not.
因为我们是很棒的队伍
Because we're a great team.
我们来证明吧
Now, let's prove it.
好
Yeah.
慢慢来
Okay, nice and steady.
-好 -做到了
- Okay. - That's it!
我们做到了
Oh! We're doing it!
做得好 姑娘们
Good job, girls!
-我们做到了 -跟你说过我们可以的
- We did it! - Told you we could!
闺蜜
Bestie.
杰里米是学校史上最年轻的
Jeremy is the youngest student councilxa0president
学生会主席
in the history of our school.
我是天生的领导者
Well, I am kind of a natural leader.
既然你在这里
Listen, as long as you're here,
我有一些重要的问题
I have some important questions.
首先 你认识社会服务部中有个叫
First, do you know someone at Social Services
多萝西·沃伊切霍夫斯基的人吗
by the name of Dorothy Wojciechowski?
我好像不认识
Erm... I don't think so.
真的吗
Really?
很有趣 对吧
Interesting, isn't it?
但这部人很多 我肯定不是每个人都认识
Though it's a big department. I certainly don't know everybody.
杰里米不信任我 我懂原因
Jeremy doesn't trust me, and I get why.
是吗
What, you do?
当然
Sure.
我是个陌生人
I'm a complete stranger.
我出现后 就这样
I showed up and just like that,
杰里米得和我分享他的房♥子 他的家人
Jeremy had to share his house with me, his family,
还有一切
everything.
就他所知
For all he knows,
我可能是是某个街头骗子 伺机报复
I could be some kindxa0ofxa0street-smart con artist out for revenge.
你很有想象力
You've got some imagination.
我只想了解事实
All I'm trying to do is get the facts.
从第一天开始 我就努力告诉杰里米他可以信任我
I've tried since day one to show Jeremy that he can trust me,
但无论我做什么 那都不够
but no matter what I do, it's not enough.
说实话
Honestly...
我没主意了
I'm out of ideas.
你得依靠妮可的指令
You're gonna have to rely on Nick's voice commands
到房♥间的另一头
to guide you to the other end of the room.
为什么要蒙我的眼睛
Why do I have to be the one who's blindfolded?
因为你得学会信任
Because you're the one who has to learn to trust.
别担心 我不会把你引进壁炉的
Don't worry, I won't walk you into the fireplace.
等等 你烧火了吗 这里真的很热
Wait, did you start a fire? It's really hot in here.
妮可 把你的指令说清楚
Nick, just make your instructions clear
引导他绕过障碍
and navigate him around the obstacles.
好 首先 往前走一步
Okay, first, take one step forward.
看来这是婴儿的脚步
Guess we're doing baby steps.
抱歉 有些可怕
Sorry, it's a little scary.
有我在呢
I got you.
迈出成年人的一大步
Take one adult step forward.
很好 然后往左边走两步 不 等等
Good, then slide two steps to your left. No, wait!
我的左边 你的右边
My left, your right.
你可没给我信心
Not instilling me with confidence.
你们可以的 杰里米 来试试吧
You guys can do this. Come on, Jeremy, give it a shot.
往右走两步
Okay, two steps to your right.
往前走三步
Now, three steps forward.
往左走三步
Three to your left.
往前走两步
Two steps forward.
往右走三步
Three more to your right.
往前走三步
Three steps forward.
我们做到了
We did it!
做得好 搭档
Nice job, partner.
她不大喜欢击掌
Uh! She's not much of a high-fiver.
显然 丽兹和艾德让我在这里过得十分开心
Obviously, Liz and Ed are a huge part of why I'm so happy here.
真的吗 你和我们住一起开心吗
Really? You're really happy living with us?
绝对的
Totally.
我处在青春期 所以我不会经常表现
I mean, I'm a teenage girl, so I'm not always gonna show it,
但你们是很棒的父母
but you guys are great parents.
是吗
We are?
是啊
Yeah.
你们总是树立好榜样
You always set a good example.
丽兹不仅是个很棒的妈妈
Not only is Liz a great mom,
还是个厉害的厨师和商人
but she's also a great chef and business woman.
我觉得她很鼓舞我
I find her really inspiring.
我的确试图为各个地方的女孩子
Oh, well, I do try to set an example for girls,
树立榜样
you know, everywhere.
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表