剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
-我们做你爱吃的那种 -你是说提拉莫莉吗
- We'll make it the way you like it. - You mean tirami-Molly?
我还会让你用搅拌器
I'll even let you use a whisk.
成交
Done and done.
我们该追踪
Okay, we're supposed to track
画中人的眼睛看着哪里
where the eyes are looking on this painting.
它会指引我们找到一个雕像
It'll lead us to a statue
雕像指着下一条线索的藏匿地
pointing to where the next clue is hidden.
我觉得最好的方法是
I think the best approach would--
找到了 在植物后面
Found it! It was behind that plant.
你已经追踪了眼神吗
You already tracked the eyes?
没有 我只是在房♥间里调查
No, I was digging around the room.
如果你不玩游戏 那游戏就简单多了
This game is so much easier if you don't play the game.
交给我来 我擅长谜题
Let me handle this. I'm good at puzzles.
但我们都该帮忙
But we should all help.
知道了 是四只海豚
Got it! It's four dolphins.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我搜索了图像
I did an image search on the pieces.
总之 四只海豚的意思是4D显示器
Anyhow, four dolphins means display 4D.
前进
Hoh! Onward.
真棒 既然我们可以跟着杰里米的爸爸
Great. Why would we want the fun of solving a puzzle,
谁还想要破解谜题的乐趣呢
when we can follow Jeremy's dad around.
为了拿到下一条线索
In order to receive your next clue,
你们必须通过王室测试 首先
you must pass a royal test. First--
给你十块 告诉我下一条线索
I'll give you ten bucks for the next clue.
老爸
Dad!
亲爱的先生 你怎么敢质疑国王的正直
Dear sir, how dare you impugn the integrity of a king--
二十块
Twenty bucks?
在柱子顶上
It's on top of that pillar.
我真的想接受王室测试
Man, I really wanted to take that royal test.
我有个测试
Here's a test.
-你俩去给我找个梯子 -我们上哪儿去找
- You two go find me a ladder. - Where we gonna find a ladder?
你没通过
You just failed the test.
没法绕开了 我们得找到打开这本书的钥匙
No getting around it. We'll have to find the key to this book.
没时间了
There's no time for that.
我还以为杰里米是最烦人的汤普森呢
And I thought Jeremy was the most annoying Thompson.
汤普森先生 如果我们要作弊 那还玩什么游戏
Mr. Thompson, what's the point of playing if we're gonna cheat?
这是你赢的唯一办法
It's the only way you're gonna win.
我讨厌把话挑明 但你们密室逃脱玩得很烂
I hate to break it to you, you suck at this escape-room thing.
够了
Enough!
我们没赢的原因
The reason we're not winning
是我们没有合作【】
is because we're not working together.
我们被选入学生会是因为学校相信我们
We were elected to student council because the school believes in us.
我也信你们
And so do I.
我们可以的 爸爸
So we got this, Dad.
让我们靠自己逃离密室
Let us finish this escape room on our own.
是啊 艾德
Yeah, Ed.
-我是说汤普森先生 -好吧
- I mean, Mr. Thompson. - All right, fine.
我还以为你们想赢呢 我去大厅等着
Thought you guys wanted to win. Guess I'll wait in the lobby.
除非有人想让我留下来精神支持他
Unless someone wants me to hang around for moral support.
没人吗 真难
No? Tough escape room.
好 我们开始吧 打开书的钥匙分为三部分
Okay, let's get to work. The key to this book is in three parts.
皮特 查德 萨拉 去海事展
Pete, Chad, Sara, go to the maritime exhibit.
有个古董六分仪
There's an antique sextant
能帮你们三角定位第一部分的位置
that will help you triangulate where the first piece is.
知道了
Got it.
六分仪
Sextant.
埃里克 玛丽亚 艾梅 赛斯
Eric, Maria, Aimee, Seth,
你们去看太空展 重现登月场景
you guys go to the space exhibit and recreate the moon landing.
你们完成后 游戏主持人就会给你们第二部分
When you're done, a game host will give you the second piece.
所谓的登月
Alleged moon landing.
那就只剩你和我了
Well, that just leaves you and me.
我们去花♥园♥
We go to the garden.
有个谜题我们得解决 那是你的拿手好戏
There's a puzzle we have to solve that's up your alley.
行 我会解谜 是因为我喜欢谜题
Okay. I'm gonna do it because I love puzzles,
不是因为你是主席
not because you're the president.
所以你的确承认我是合法的主席
So you do admit I'm the legitimate president?
我什么都没承认
I admit nothing.
但我们要解谜
But we're going to solve the puzzle?
我要解谜 你会大吃一惊
I know I'm gonna do it, and you're going to be impressed.
-你想让我吃惊吗 -做梦
- So you're trying to impress me? - You wish.
你继续这样做 做提拉米苏的奶油就不够了
You keep doing that, there's not gonna be any cream left for the tiramisu.
奶油是最棒的部分 我们去拿勺子 吃碗里的
Cream is the best part. Let's get spoons and eat it from the bowl.
你九岁时我们这样做了 结果发生了什么
We did that when you were nine, and what happened?
我很喜欢
I loved it,
然后我吐在了手指饼干上
and then I threw up all over the ladyfingers.
说到手指饼干
Speaking of lady fingers,
我们能把它拼成"灭绝是永恒的"吗
can we arrange them to spell out "Extinct is forever"?
没问题
Absolutely.
那是很强大的潜意识信息
That is a very powerful subliminal message.
好啊 烘焙怎么样了
Hey guys, how's the cooking going?
很好 我们在做提拉米苏
Great. We're making tiramisu.
更新 是提拉莫莉
Correction, tirami-Molly.
你忘了把手指饼干泡进浓咖啡里了
Oh, you forgot to soak the ladyfingers in espresso.
让我来帮忙 我来烧水
Let me help. I'll just boil some water.
实际上 我们就要这样做
Actually, this is the way we make it.
我不喜欢浓咖啡 太苦了
I don't like the taste of espresso, too bitter.
人们说苦味增加了奶油的甜味
They say the bitterness enhances the sweetness of the cream.
人们还说你应该每天晚上用牙线 我也不这么做
They also say you should floss every night. I don't do that either.
我绝对用牙线
I totally floss.
每晚都用
Every night.
好 我就闪开了
All right, I'm gonna get out of your way.
祝你们愉快
Have fun, guys.
谢谢 妮可
Thanks, Nick.
我们做完后叫你 你也可以尝尝
We'll let you know when it's done so you can have a taste.
山姆 我是妮可
Sam, it's Nick.
午夜后来我家里
Come by the house after midnight.
我会把后门的监控摄像头关掉
I'll turn off the security camera by the back door.
我刚偷了一枚昂贵的戒指
I just lifted a super valuable ring.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
逃离博物馆你们花了多久
Hey, so what was the final time on Escape From the Museum?
那是他们见过的最糟糕的情况之一
One of the worst they've seen.
但我们作为一个团队完成了
But we finished as a team.
那是最重要的
That's what's most important.
不 最重要的是
No, what's most important
等我们到了披萨店时
is that by the time we got to the pizza place,
他们都叫我主席先生 除了丽莎
they were all calling me "Mr. President," Except Lisa.
她叫我伟大的篡位者
She called me "The Great Usurper,"
但她至少用了伟大
But, hey, at least she used the word "Great."
听起来你胜利了
Sounds like a win.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有 爸爸
And... Dad?
-我知道了你做了什么 -你什么意思
- I know what you did. - What you talking about?
我们需要联合起来对付一个共同的敌人
Well, we needed a common enemy to rally against.
你成了敌人
You became that enemy.
就像是《复联》里的奥创
Just like Ultron in The Avengers.
你让我成了美国队长
You made me Captain America.
不
Nah.
我觉得你站了起来 领导大家
I think you stepped up and took the lead,
我就知道你能做到
just like I knew you could.
你让自己成了美国队长
You made yourself Captain America
靠你的领导和魅力的超级英雄血清
with your super soldier serum of leadership and charisma.
是啊
Right.
这看起来像是树
These things look like trees.
是啊 我就是在做这个
Yeah! That's what I do,
我用旧书和地图做纸树雕塑
I make paper tree sculptures out of old books and maps.
家里有人知道我在做什么吗
Doesn't anybody know what I do in this house?
爸爸 我在逗你
Dad, I'm messing with you.
-真好笑 -我真的很喜欢《呼啸山庄》的雕塑
- Good one. - I really like the Wuthering Heights one.
谢谢
Ah, thanks.
怎么了
Erm... what's going on?
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表