剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
我们都很担心
We were all very concerned.
我以为你出事了
I thought something happened to you.
你想告诉我们发生了什么吗
Do you wanna tell us what's going on?
你们肯定是汤普森一家
You must be the Thompsons.
妮可跟我说了好多你们的事
Nick has told me so much about you.
我要讲妮可的一些事 有一次
And, man, I have some stories to tell about Nick. This one time--
莱莉
Riley!
这是莱莉 她是我的老朋友
I mean, this is Riley, she's an old friend.
莱莉 很高兴见到你
Hey, Riley. Nice to meet ya.
抱歉 莱 跟你一起玩很开心
Sorry, Ri, it's been fun,
但我得走了
but I have to go.
等等
Well, hang on.
亲爱的
Honey.
你能去我们家吗 我们可以一起玩游戏
Uh, would you like to come to our house? We could all play games.
-好啊 -不行
- Yes! - No!
为什么不行
Why not?
我要补很多今天的功课
I probably have a lot of school work to make up from today.
是啊 我们在学校好想你
Yeah, we really missed you in school,
特别是志愿者小队会议
especially at the Volunteer Squad meeting.
别担心 妮可 莱莉 你来吧
Don't worry about that, Nick. Riley, why not come over?
我赞同爸妈
I'm with Mom and Dad.
我们都想听听妮可的故事
We'd all like to hear some of those stories you have about Nick.
也许下回吧
Maybe some other time.
妮可 没事的
Nick, come on, it's all right.
我们希望你知道你可以邀请朋友去家里玩
We want you to feel like you can have friends over.
-是啊 -游戏之夜在等着呢
- Yeah. - Game night awaits.
真棒
Sweet.
你好 我是莱莉 我是妮可最好的朋友
Hi, I'm Riley, I'm Nick's best friend.
显然
Apparently.
杰里米 丽兹 你们去拿零食
All right, Jeremy, Liz, you are on snacks.
莫莉跟我去拿游戏
Molly, you're with me, we'll grab the games.
妮可 你带莱莉参观一下
Nick, why don't you show Riley around?
好
Will do.
这是客厅
So this is the living room.
很大的空间
Lots of room for living.
我知道这很奇怪
Okay, look, I know it's weird,
但我告诉他们我姓帕特森
but I told them my last name's Patterson
我父母在车祸中去世了
and my parents died in a car crash.
什么 那太疯狂了
What? That's insane.
就照这个说法 如果他们发现了真♥相♥
Just go with it. If they find out the truth,
我就会惹上大♥麻♥烦
I'll be in a lot of trouble.
显然 我们有阵子没更新游戏了
Okay, so apparently, we haven't updated our games in a while.
我们有糖果乐园
We have Candy Land,
半副UNO牌 还有饥饿河马单人版
half a deck of Uno cards, and Hungry Hungry Hippo singular.
所以
So...
我们可以聊聊天
Oh, we can just talk then.
我们可以了解莱莉
You know, we can get to know more about Riley
也许能更了解妮可
and maybe learn more about Nick.
是啊 来聊吧
Yes, let's do that.
糖果乐园似乎很有趣
Candy Land sounds fun.
有谁想玩糖果乐园吗
Anyone, Candy Land?
那游戏需要策略
There's some real strategy to that game.
莱莉 你们认识多久了
So, Riley, how long have you known each other?
这是个很有趣的故事
That's a really funny story,
很奇怪 那和什锦饭有关
and oddly, it has to do with jambalaya.
长话短说
Long story short...
从六岁开始
since we were six.
真奇怪 你们认识了这么久
Strange, you've known each other for so long.
妮可从未提到过你
Nick has literally never mentioned you.
是啊 实际上
Yeah, in fact,
妮可几乎没提到过她过去的生活
Nick hasn't mentioned a lot about her past life.
你们一起上学吗
So did you two go to school together?
我们一起上学吗
Did we go to school together?
我们
We did...
没有
not.
莱莉在家上学
Riley was homeschooled.
这不是游戏之夜吗
Hey, isn't this game night?
我们来玩猜词吧 莱莉 你先来
Let's play Charades. Riley, you're up first.
不能说话 记得吗
No talking, remember?
猜词 这才像话
Charades! Now we're getting somewhere.
电影
Movie...
一个词
one word...
两个音节
two syllables.
-我不知道 -《冰雪奇缘》
- I have no idea what-- - Frozen!
对了 妮可 该你了
Nailed it! Okay, Nick, you're up!
我们 《我们的生活》
We? Us? This is us?!
《患难与共》
Togetherness?
《肯·伯恩斯:西部》
Ken Burns: The West?
《丑闻》
Scandal?
《勾结》
Collusion?
《超级大骗子》
Big Fat Liar?
时间到
Time.
是《老友记》
It was Friends.
那你该这样做
Well, then you should've done this.
看看时间
Look at the time.
我累坏了 今晚到此为止吧
I'm exhausted. Let's call it a night.
现在才七点半
It's 7:30.
是啊 你还没告诉我们你们是在哪里认识的
Yeah, and you still haven't told us where you guys met.
记得我提到的什锦饭吗
Okay, remember that jambalaya I mentioned?
我们在公园里见面的
We met at the park.
她有很多公园玩伴
Yup, lots of park playdates with this one.
真好 你做什么运动吗
That's nice. Did you play any sports?
不 她是宅女
Nope. She's kind of a homebody.
你像我和妮可一样对社会公平问题感兴趣吗
Are you interested in social justice issues, like me and Nick?
你在家就能做到很多
There's a lot of work you can do from home.
我可以发你一些资料 你的图片分享账号♥是什么
I can DM you some info. What's your Insta handle?
实际上莱莉的妈妈♥逼♥她关掉了所有社交账号♥
Actually Riley's mom made her close all her social media accounts.
太多网络欺凌了
Too much cyber-bullying.
你喜欢做什么事来消遣
So what did you like to do for fun?
让莱莉回答这个问题怎么样
And how about we let Riley answer this one?
我们以前经常看电影马拉松
We used to do a lot of movie marathons
在妮可的爸爸进
before Nick's dad went to...
天堂之前
Heaven.
真不敏感
Insensitive.
妮可和我对其他人的苦难
You know, Nick and I are actually very sensitive
十分敏感
to the suffering of others.
有道理
That makes sense.
妮可总是为学校里的学生出头
Nick was always standing up for kids at school.
你不是在家上学的吗
I thought you were homeschooled.
是的 我在公园里把这件事告诉了她
She was. I told her about it at the park.
我听说的妮可消失的事是怎么回事
What was that whole thing I heard about Nick disappearing?
-我们聊聊别的吧 -妮可 没事
- Let's talk about something else. - Nick, it's okay.
我们知道你经历了很多
We know you've been through a lot.
我们只是试图了解你
We're just trying to get to know you.
不 没事
No, it's cool.
只是
It's just...
我们玩另一个游戏吧 钓鱼怎么样
Let's play another game. How about Go Fish?
妮可 你没必要总是装作一切无事
Nick, you don't always have to pretend like everything's okay.
你知道你可以在我身边做自己
Yeah, you know you can be yourself around me,
真正的自己
your real self.
我们只是想更了解你
We just wanna know more about you,
一些小事 比如说
some little things like...
-你的学校叫什么名字 -我跟你说过了
- what was the name of your school? - I told you--
实际上你没有
Actually, you didn't.
在这里之前 你到底住在哪里
Where exactly did you live before here?
我不记得确切的
I don't remember the exact--
街道名是什么 小区名
What was the street name, the neighborhood?
公园的名字是什么
The name of the park?
你为什么不对我敞开心扉
Why won't you just open up to me?
停下
Stop! Just stop!
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表