剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
依然获得同等津贴
and still get the same allowance.
所以你想串通我 陷害妮可
So you're saying you wanna collude to screw over Nick.
没人说串通这词
No-one's saying "Collude." Uh...
为了共同利益秘密合作
Secretly work together for our mutual benefit.
这就是串通的定义
That's literally the definition of "Collude."
随你怎么说
Okay, call it whatever you want.
但这是我们一生一次把烂工作
But this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for us
推到新人身上的机会
to dump our crappy jobs on the newbie.
这对妮可来说不公平
That's not fair to Nick.
你知道什么不公平吗
You know what's not fair?
小兔子被化妆品公♥司♥折磨
Little bunnies getting tortured by cosmetics companies
因为你忙着打扫厨房♥
because you're too busy cleaning the kitchen,
而你本可以出去
when you could be out there...
宣扬博爱与无动物实验
spreading your message of love and...
睫毛膏的理念
cruelty-free mascara.
好吧 我和你串通
Fine, I'll collude with you.
-合作 -吉宝
- Work together. - Jimbo!
我们说完了
We're done here.
我还没想到拿钱的办法 爸爸
I haven't figured out how to get money, Dad,
但我正在想办法
but I'm working on an angle right now. I can--
我不在乎打几折 我不要太阳能板
I don't care how big the rebate is, I don't need solar panels.
这里情况如何
How's it going out here?
很好 但我没找到盐和胡椒瓶
Good, but I can't find the salt and pepper shakers.
那是因为我的菜全都完美调味了
Oh, that's because all of my dishes are already perfectly seasoned.
那就没事了
Then I'm done.
我有个关于咸辣意面的问题 老板
Question about the puttanesca, boss.
你确定要用凤尾鱼酱吗
You sure you want this anchovy paste?
很确定 怎么了
Pretty sure. What's the problem?
据我的经验 凤尾鱼味会压过酱汁...
Just that in my experience, anchovy can overpower the sauce--
抱歉 你在对我们菜谱评头论足吗
I'm sorry, are you mansplaining my own recipe to me?
-不 我只是认为 -别认为 你只管做菜
- No, I just thought-- - Don't think, just cook.
无礼
Wow. Rude.
放心 他没事的
Oh, relax, he'll be fine.
不 我是说他无礼 我不敢相信
No, I mean him. I can't believe
他竟然想说你的菜谱不对
he tried to tell you your recipe was wrong.
是的 我猜我已经习惯了
Oh, yeah, well, I guess I'm used to it.
这就是我对当大厨不理解的地方
That's something I don't get about being a chef.
你看起来处于巅峰时期
You seem like you're at the top of your game,
你有优秀的餐厅和超赞的食物
you have this amazing restaurant with unbelievable food...
为什么获得关注的总是男厨师
So why do the male chefs get all the attention?
拜托 提到这个我就来气
Oh, please, don't get me started.
这就像在我的老学校
It's like at my old school,
男子篮球队在全新的球场训练
the boys' basketball team practiced on a brand new court.
但他们逼女子篮球队
But they made the girls' team
去停车场训练 还有车停着呢
practice in the parking lot. It wasn't even empty.
有人受伤了
People got hurt.
至少你们还有女子篮球队
At least you had a girls' team.
在我的高中 女生唯一的运动
In my high school, the only girls' sport
就是看男生打篮球
was watching boys' basketball.
可不是吗
I know, right?
我们女人应该被平等对待 这不公平
As women, we should be treated the same as anyone. It's not fair.
让我告诉你一件事
Oh, well, let me tell you something.
生活不公平
Life is not fair.
当我上厨艺学校时
When I was coming up in culinary school,
情况比现在糟多了
things were way worse than now.
女人要做到两倍好 才能拿一半的钱
Women must cook twice as good for half the money.
而我依然不能上《顶级大厨》
And I still can't get on Top Chef.
天啊 你上那个节目一定很棒
Oh, my God! You would be amazing on that show.
我知道啊
I know, right?
我连续申请了三年
I've applied three years in a row.
但今年 我进了海选
But this year, I got an audition.
还有几个月才开始
It's not for a few months,
但我知道只要我能上 我就能赢
but I just know if I could get on, I could win it!
我也许能提高知名度 让餐厅走向全国
I could maybe raise my profile, take the restaurant national.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你只是抱着五千美元的红酒
You're carrying $5,000 worth of wine.
随便撞什么都行
Bump into whatever you want.
不是吧 不会真那么贵吧
Shut up. They don't cost that much?
这里看起来像橄榄园吗
Does this look like an Olive Garden?
我们有一瓶四五百的酒 有些价格更高
We've got bottles worth $400, $500, some even more.
我知道你在找招揽生意的点子
Hey, I know you were looking for an idea to drum up business.
品酒会怎么样
What about a wine tasting?
亲爱的 好点子
Sweetie, it's a good idea,
但这里是餐厅 不是酒吧
but this is a restaurant, not a wine bar.
没错 所以品酒会是一个活动
Exactly. That's why the wine tasting is an event.
新奇和独特 更重要的是
It's new and different, but more importantly,
只有一夜 所有人都会害怕错过
it's one night only, so everyone will have a fear of missing out.
错过恐惧症
Fomo!
当然了 红酒只不过是
And of course, the wine is just the
为了让人们发现你厨艺
way in to get people to discover your cooking.
想想吧 你让新顾客品尝高档红酒
Think about it. You expose new customers to great wines
同时配上你精心挑选的食物
and carefully curated foods that you pair yourself,
然后他们就会成为常客
and then they become regular customers.
也许吧
Maybe.
想象一下餐厅
Imagine the restaurant
非常红火
is so busy...
难以订上座位
it's, like, impossible to get a reservation.
到时候《顶级大厨》肯定想要你
I bet the Top Chef people would want you then.
你猜怎么着 为什么不呢
You know what? Why not?
我确实喜欢为所有人选菜
I do like the idea of choosing the menu for everyone.
人们希望让别人做主
People love getting told what to do.
你猜怎么着 我先上意式茄子卷
You know what? I could start with an eggplant rollatini,
用山羊奶酪和晒干的西红柿做馅
stuffed with goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes.
听起来太棒了
That sounds amazing.
我可以用调味饭配科斯塔诺德红酒
I could pair a risotto with a Costa Nord wine.
出乎所有人的意料
No one would expect that!
我很喜欢
Love it!
多萝西 是我 我需要一个销赃人
Yo, Dorothy, it's me. I need a fence.
没问题 我认识一个人
No problem, I got a guy.
你偷什么他都能卖♥♥掉 你要卖♥♥什么
Anything you can steal, he can move. So, what are we fencing?
我们要打入红酒市场了
We're getting into the wine business.
大新闻 我们要在丽兹的餐厅办品酒会
Big news, we're doing a wine tasting at Liz's restaurant.
所以呢
So?
所以我想着
So I was thinking,
你很擅长用社交媒体 对吗
you're, like, really good at social media, right?
11009个粉丝不会看错人
11,009 followers can't be wrong.
真厉害
Whoa, that's amazing.
这很辛苦 但如果你想改变世界
It's a lot of work, but If you wanna change the world,
-你就必须让你的话有分量 -那当然
- you have to make your voice count. - Totally.
我在想
So I was thinking,
你妈妈非常需要宣传
your mom could really use a boost.
我自己想宣传 但你知道 我没有社交账号♥
I would do it myself, but, you know, I don't have social media.
你能宣传一下品酒会吗
Can you promote the wine tasting?
让你的粉丝告诉他们的父母
Tell your followers to tell their parents?
我很乐意
I totally would,
但这不太符合我的做法
but it's kind of off-brand for me.
我只宣传重要话题
I only promote important issues,
比如环境 社会不平等
like the environment, social inequality,
以为自己是人类的猫咪
and, oh, cats that think they're people.
我知道我是新来的
Hey, I know I'm just the new guy here,
但看起来你们妈妈为你们做了许多事
but it seems like your mom really does a lot for you guys.
我相信冰川需要你的帮助 但你妈妈也需要
I'm sure the glaciers need your help, but so does your mom.
我猜我可以提一提这个活动
I guess I could do a blast about the event.
为了室友我愿意做任何事
Anything for my roomie.
天啊 你最棒了
Oh, my God, you're the best!
准备好参加家务市场了吗
Hey, you ready for the chore market?
我不知道 似乎很复杂
I don't know. It seems super complicated.
你会懂的
You'll get the hang of it.
听我的 你会做得很好的
Just follow my lead and you'll do great.
谢谢你 那太棒了
Oh, thank you. That would be amazing.
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表