剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
- No. - Well, it just came through.
你现在有105美元了 来看看
You now have a grand total of $105, check it out.
你能在网上看到我的账户吗
You can see my account online?
当然
Well, sure.
这家里的人似乎没有意识到
People in this family don't seem to realize
我是高级贷款专员
I'm a senior loan officer.
发生了什么
Whoa, what is going on?
现在上面说你账户里有了1万美元
Now it says you have $10,000 in your account.
有人搞砸了
Man, someone screwed up royally.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know how this happened.
但是别担心 我们会把钱还回去的
But don't worry, we'll get that money back to wherever it belongs.
幸亏我查看了
Good thing I checked.
等等
Wait, stop!
这不是搞砸了
It wasn't a screw up.
我得告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
我创建了"来资助我"页面
I created the GoFundMe.
什么
What?
我在寄养家庭遇见了奥马尔 我很为他难过
I met Omar in a group home, and I just felt so bad for him.
然后我被你们收留了
And then I got taken in by you guys and, you know,
不是每个孩子都能去这么好的家庭的
not every kid gets such a great family.
我想为他做件好事
I wanted to do something nice for him.
妮可 你真是慷慨大方
Wow, Nick, that is soxa0incredibly generous of you.
但你为什么要撒谎
But then why did you lie about it?
我没撒谎 我只是没公开
I didn't lie, I just didn't disclose.
留在弹劾听证上说吧
Ah, save it for the impeachment hearings.
我想着如果大家知道是我做的
I thought that if everyone knew I did it,
这个故事就是关于我的
the story would be about me.
为另一个孤儿筹款的孤儿
"The orphan raises money for other orphan."
我希望大家专注于奥马尔
I wanted the focus to stay on Omar.
现在你看见无私和自私之间的区别了吗
Now do you see the difference between selfless and self-serving?
我知道你不想告诉大家
I get that you didn't want to tell everybody,
但你为什么连我也不说
but why didn't you tell me?
我本可以帮你的
I could've helped you.
我喜欢帮助别人
Helping people is my thing.
我不知道
I don't know.
我感觉这不算是做好事
I feel like it's not really doing a good thing
如果你需要别人知道你做了好事
if you need everyone else to know you did it.
对吧
Right?
你不想居功真是太好了
It's very sweet that you don't want to take the credit,
但我们不会让那种事发生的
but we won't let that happen.
我们真为你骄傲 全世界都该知道你做了什么
We are so proud of you, the whole world should know what you did.
所以我们要在银行举♥行♥盛大的仪式
So we're gonna have a giant ceremony at the bank
弄一个有趣的超大号♥支票
with one of those fun oversize checks.
那听起来很棒吧
Now doesn't that sound great?
-是啊 -不是
- Yes. - No.
我现在就把那笔钱从你的账户里取出来
I'll have that money taken out of your account now
变成一张银行本票
and turned into a cashier's check
我们可以当面送给奥马尔
that we can present to Omar in person.
我知道了
Ooh, I know!
志愿者小队能提高大家的意识
The squad can raise awareness.
也许我们可以搞个乐队 可生物降解的气球
Maybe we can get a band, biodegradable balloons--
各位 你们真好
Guys, that is so nice of you,
但我觉得奥马尔宁愿不办仪式
but I think Omarxa0would rather have no ceremony.
巨大的支票很有趣
Those huge checks are super fun,
但我觉得他会更喜欢现金
but I think he'd just prefer... cash.
我觉得是你不想办仪式
I think you're the one that doesn't want all the ceremony.
但我们需要更多像你一样强大的女性
But, you know, we need more strong women like you,xa0
采取行动 在世间行善事
who take action and do good in the world.
这热度是你应得的 真的
You deserve this attention, you really do.
而且 你可以亲手把支票交给奥马尔
Plus, you can hand Omar the check yourself.
那不会让你感觉很棒吗
Won't that make you feel good?
很棒
So good.
妮可 我们得快点
Nick, we gotta make this fast.
我要去城里的另一边打扑克 除非你也想来
I'm fixing a poker game across town. Unless you wanted to come.
我需要一个好的发牌员
I could use a good dealer.
算了 奥玛 谢谢
No, I'm good, Omar, but thanks.
山姆和多萝西知道你要和我见面吗
So do Sam and Dorothy know you're meeting me?
他们都不知道扑克牌的事
They don't even know about the poker game.
很好 是这样的
Great. All right, so here's the deal.
我用了你的名字和照片创办了"来资助我"页面
I used your name and picture to start a GoFundMe.
真蠢
That was dumb.
你该用假名字和路人照
You should've used a fake name and a photo of a rando.
等他们发现后 我就会失去一切
Then when they find out about it, I lose everything.
有道理 你为什么用我的名字
Yeah, that makes sense. So why did you use me?
因为你是我最喜欢的寄养哥哥
Because you're my favorite foster sibling.
而且你的表情天生就很惨
And you have a naturally sad face.
就是啊
I know, right?
所以我是山姆和多萝西的最挣钱的孩子
That is why I am Sam and Dorothy's top earner.
你需要我做什么
So what do you need me to do?
明天到银行来 按我说的做
Come to the bank tomorrow, stick to the script,
我会给你50块
and I'll give you 50 bucks.
不过你已经用了我的照片
Yeah, except, you already used my picture,
所以我需要你加价到 60块
so now I'm gonna need you to make it... 60.
好吧
Fine.
但你不能告诉山姆和多萝西
But you can't tell Sam and Dorothy.
这次是灰色收入
This one is off the books.
成交
Deal.
我不知道哈博一家为什么说你聪明
I don't know why the Harbaughs say you're the smart one.
20块我也做过
I'd have done it for 20.
你真的骗到了我
Wow, you really played me.
希望你觉得羽衣甘蓝沙拉好吃 女士
I hope you enjoyed your kale salad, ma'am.
厨师亲自按♥摩♥了几分钟
The chef personally massaged it for several minutes.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不该和顾客说话 你只是个勤杂工
You're not supposed to talk to the customers. You're a busboy.
那就是我想告诉你的
That's exactly what I've been trying to tell you.
我不是勤杂工的料
I am not busboy material.
我是招待员的料 你为什么不让我施展魔力
I'm host material. Why won't you let me work my magic?
我唯一想看到
The only magic I wanna see
你施展的魔力就是让脏盘子消失
from you is making those dirty dishes disappear.
去收拾八号♥桌 安静点
Okay? So now go clear off table eight. Quietly.
-好 -好
- Yes. - Yes.
抱歉 我们都点了箭鱼片
I'm sorry, we both just ordered the swordfish piccata,
但我忘记问了
but I forgot to ask,
我的能不加酸豆吗
can I get mine without the capers?
很抱歉 我们礼貌地拒绝修改
Oh, I'm so sorry, we politely decline modifications.
我给您做另一道主菜好吗
Shall I make you another entree?
不用了 算了 我就
No, it's fine, never mind. I'll just...
吃箭鱼片吧
stick with the swordfish.
很好 我觉得你会很高兴的
Excellent. I think you'll be very pleased.
你能相信这里吗
Can you believe this place?
我们礼貌地拒绝修改
"We politely decline modifications?"
我们礼貌地拒绝再来这家餐厅
I politely decline to ever come back to this restaurant again.
也许我能解决这个问题 使您满意 先生
Perhaps I can resolve this situation to your satisfaction, sir.
-能给我去掉酸豆吗 -绝对的
- I can get it without the capers? - Absolutely.
但你暴躁的厨师说她不会那样做
But I thought that your uptight chef said she wouldn't do it?
我们的厨师有一些过时的规定
Our chef has some outdated rules,
但先生 我是解决问题的人
but I, sir, am a fixer.
让我施展魔术
Let me work my magic.
我喜欢他
I like him.
我发现我们家的妮可·帕特森
And when I found out that our own Nick Patterson
在一个孩子需要帮助的时候伸出援手
had reached out to a fellow child in his hour of need,
我十分骄傲
I was so proud.
这跟你无关 爸爸
This isn't about you, Dad.
奥马尔的故事充满了悲剧和希望
Omar's story is filled with tragedy and hope,
但今天是个新篇章
but today is a new chapter.
当我第一次听到奥马尔的事时
When I first heard about Omar,
我知道我得做点什么
I knew I had to do something.
部分归功于莫莉帮的不懈努力
And thanks in partxa0to the tireless work of the Molly Mob,
我们今天齐聚一堂
we are all here today.
看到这么多人
How does it feel to see all
过来支持你 你感觉如何
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表